Start by marking “Vegetable Garden (Harcourt Brace big books)” as Want to Read:
Vegetable Garden (Harcourt Brace big books)

Vegetable Garden (Harcourt Brace big books)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A family plants a vegetable garden and helps it grow to a rich harvest.
Paperback
Published 1994 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt P (first published October 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Vegetable Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegetable Garden

Julie Unruh
This is not the book I read, the book I read is called "Vegetable Garden: A True Story" by Julie Unruh. It is about how she got a brain injury and how she has lived life with one and to tell the story to help others.
Aaliyah
Very boring, and not very engaging. Aaliyah said, "I don't want to read that book," but then again I had a Peppa Pig book in my hand, so nothing really can top Peppa Pig in her eyes! hehehehe
Leah
A cute, very simple rhyming story that follows the process of planting, weeding, growing and harvesting vegetables in a garden. Great for younger grades!!
Wendi
A very rhyming book for kids. Every other page rhymes and keeps your mind womdering, what will happen next. You get to learn about a garden while you read.
Melanie
A very simple rhyming story that follows the process of planting, weeding, growing and harvesting vegetables in a garden. Great for toddlers.
Lauren
Nice and simple book on what it takes to grow a garden and a few veggie and fruit pictures.
Paula
A family plants a vegetable garden and helps it grow to a rich harvest.
B Lumley
B Lumley marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Kim T.
Kim T. marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Aug 31, 2012
Comets, Stars, the Moon, and Mars: Space Poems and Paintings Insectlopedia Dinothesaurus: Prehistoric Poems and Paintings UnBEElievables: Honeybee Poems and Paintings Poetrees