Start by marking “Off Limits” as Want to Read:
Off Limits

Off Limits

"Don t look. Don t touch. Definitely don t want. "

There s no boundary Zach Purser won t push. Three-ways, four-ways, sex clubs, he s tried it all. It s all about the freedom, but lately he s had the nagging feeling that something is missing.

At a friend s engagement party, he spots the missing piece all tied up one hot little package of a woman. Trouble is, she s his best f
Published February 7th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Off Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off Limits

MBR
Zach Purser is the ultimate playboy. He has made it his life mission to never lay down his roots until he is darn well and ready to, the impact of a childhood spent struggling to achieve those goals that he had hungered for even back then. None other than Adam Clark, his best friend for the better half of his life knows his legendary conquests when it comes to bedding and leaving a wake of women behind and that is one reason why Adam’s younger sister Paige Clark remains the forbidden fruit to ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

For Paige Clark there's only ever been one man for her, if only he would open his eyes and see that she's been waiting for him, things would be so much easier. Since Zach Purser has never done things the easy way, at least in Paige’s eyes, she's going to have to get dirty to get the guy. Giving into her heart isn’t an option in this game, but getting at least something from Zach is better than never having him at all. But the more she
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
3.5 Stars

This is a story about a girl who goes after a man she’s wanted for some time and turns his safe world off-kilter. Off Limits by Emma Jay has Paige Clarke pursuing her brother Adam’s best friend, Zac, which Adam has made it clear to him that he doesn’t want him going after her. Zac and Paige meet up again after years apart at her brother’s Matt’s engagement party where he sees a sexy young girl dancing to the music and finds her very enticing. Little did he know that it was Paige and he
Rie_dominique
satu-satunya alasan baca buku ini adalah karena mengusung tema 'cinta lama terpendam'

tapi ternyata tokoh ceweknya, Paige, sangat mengecewakan. ia sudah jatuh cinta kepada Zach sejak berumur 14 tahun. sekarang diumur 21 tahun Paige berniat menggoda Zach supaya memperhatikan dirinya. pada suatu pesta ia berhasil menarik perhatian Zach dengan keseksiannya. tak berapa lama kemudian ia juga berhasil menggiring Zach ketempat tidurnya. dari awal niatnya sih menikmati saat2 yang bisa didapatkannya dari
Missy
Mar 26, 2016 Missy rated it really liked it
A very steamy read.

Zach maybe hot and sexy but he also a number one manwhore and there is not much he had not done.....sexually that is. He gets brought down by a love that he has denied and now no longer can resist.

Paige has been in love with him forever and finally works up the nerve to go for what she wants but his past is a lot to get past.....along with her brother. But she will not be denied her heart's desire.

A very racey sexual read.....will leave you hot and brothered.
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
Jun 12, 2012 Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
'Don't look. Don't touch. Definitely don't want!'

Once again Emma Jay has given us one hell of a Hot, Sexy (relative short) story..
Filled with sizzling, mind blowing sex, just the way we like it .. lol ..

Definitely a must read for all erotica/romance lovers who are 18+ off cours! :)

Shawna
I would have to give it a 2.5 stars...I found myself wanting..Wanting more of an emotional connection, more interaction, more banter...just more. Perhaps it was the length of the book. Eitherway I just felt like there was so much more potentional this book had and that we barely skimmed the surface of what this book could have been.
~*~Brooke's Stripped Down Reviews~*~
Dont let the four stars fool you cuz I loved this book. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was the length, I wanted...no, needed more! The sex was scorching, the story line was cute, and I really enjoyed watching their relationship evolve. Zach, he had me from the first scene. Actually, he had me at the description of the book...someone say sex club? I'm in!!!
Kathy
Feb 21, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it
If you are a fan of contemporary romances with some extra spicy lovemaking, then you are sure to enjoy Off Limits. It is a quick read with an engaging storyline and charming characters. To read my review in its entirety, please visit http://www.bookreviewsandmorebykathy....
Rhonda
Dec 01, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
I love brother's best friend romance novels and this was an awesome one. I didn't know if Zach was ever going to get his shit together but he did and finally gave Paige just what she needed. His love!
Cheesecake
This was OK. Not my favourite by this author, but entertaining. I found myself skimming through a lot of the sex though. It wasn't necessary to the story and I would have liked to read about more interactions of the MCs that weren't sexual.
Nichole
Sep 09, 2012 Nichole rated it really liked it
Zach and Paige great together, absolutely great, loved Zach’s character and how he changed from his old life that wasn’t the greatest into a better person once he started feeling for Paige… Loved the parts Zach got punched by Adam though. Ha-ha.
Diah Didi
Jul 29, 2012 Diah Didi rated it liked it
Nggak terlalu suka sih baca cinta lama bersemi kembali dan yang memutuskan untuk merayu si cewek. Apalagi alasan dia kehilangan keperawanannya karena putus asa waktu dicuekin. :p
Tapi lumayan deh buat cerita pendek menghibur rasa bosan.
Donna
Nov 19, 2013 Donna rated it did not like it
Sorry i hate to say anything bad about any book as it someones hard work but i just got lost no i go board and just couldnt finnish so sorry
Mei
Feb 29, 2012 Mei rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
It is a short story, so it doesn't have the lenght to develop the story. The good part was the heroine's determination to get the guy she's in love with.
Jaime Scarfuto
May 20, 2013 Jaime Scarfuto rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book!! I love the whole falling for the brother's best friend concept.... really cute story!
Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
May 02, 2012 Lindsey {Lindsey's Bookshelf} rated it really liked it
This was a good read The characters were great and a few little supprises through this. I would read this one again.
JM E
Jun 29, 2013 JM E rated it did not like it
One of the shortest book i've ever read but took a lot of my time to finished! I thought i never gonna make it to the end because it bores me. But i won't take another book before i finished one.
Doreen
Doreen rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2012
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
R.farhanah
R.farhanah rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2013
Ioanna
Ioanna rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2012
Ariana Glover
Ariana Glover rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Sondra
Sondra rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2012
Taylor Freeman
Taylor Freeman rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2013
Michaela
Michaela rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2012
Emmi
Emmi rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Christine Abrams
Christine Abrams rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Wall Goddess
Wall Goddess rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2012
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist
*P*u*r*p*l*e* Masochist rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • Hidden Fire
  • When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1)
  • Dare Me
  • Housebound
  • Unwrapped
  • Shattered
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Catch Me
  • Beneath the Surface
  • House of Glass
  • The Seduction of Samantha Kincade (Dangerous Men, #1)
  • A Just Deception (Private Protectors, #3)
  • Whose Bed Is It Anyway?
  • Rancher to the Rescue