Start by marking “Happy New Life (Grandberry Falls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Happy New Life (Grandberry Falls, #2)

Happy New Life (Grandberry Falls #2)

There is nothing cozier than winters in Grandberry Falls.

Interior decorator and divorced mom, Liz Day, is living her dream by opening up The Mole Hole Interiors. Life couldn't be better with best friend Jenna Greenlee and boyfriend, Cole Michaels by her side. Until she discovers a deep secret between Jenna and Cole that will change the lives in Grandberry Falls.

Jenna vows
Published by MagiCal Press (first published October 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Happy New Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy New Life

Stephanie
Oct 26, 2011 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful, heart-felt trip through Grandberry Falls.

Recently divorced all Liz wanted was a place to call home, where she could raise her son apart from the life she was leaving behind.

Life was coming together, finally. Every other weekend saw her traveling, taking her son to visit his father. The rest of the time saw her running her business and falling into place perfectly. Still, something was missing . . . or is that someone was missing.

Enter Cole. Sparks fly almost instantly betwe
Gen
Sep 09, 2012 Gen rated it liked it
I usually really like this author but I was disappointed by this specific book. The plot was a bit too thin and the ending too easy to see coming...
Lori Henrich
Dec 20, 2014 Lori Henrich rated it liked it
I wasn't real sure about this one, but I liked it. Main characters are Liz who is a fairly recent arrival in town and Jenna her best friend who lost her husband in a tragic car accident and Cole who keeps popping up in town. Liz is starting to fall for Cole, but know there is something between Cole and Jenna that neither one will talk about. I am not sure about anyone else but the reason that Jenna hates Cole isn't what I expected. That was a good twist in the story. All in all it was a good ...more
Donna Hatridge
Nov 29, 2011 Donna Hatridge rated it really liked it
This is a short story in the Grandberry Falls series. I would have like this book to have been longer. But the story is a good one well written.

There is nothing cozier than winters in Grandberry Falls.

Nell
Feb 10, 2012 Nell rated it did not like it
This was unusually for me a DNF. I tried, I really did. The premise seemed good, the setting just my kind of thing but then within a few pages it all fell apart. Way too many characters, too many shops with twee names and the heroines child was called Hayes - that's a department store or a surname not the name for a nine year old paragon of virtue. It's such a shame because it could have been good.
Paula Robinson
Feb 17, 2013 Paula Robinson rated it really liked it
This was a nice and easy read. Love the town of Grandberry Falls, and the characters there are very interesting. I laughed a lot! Hazel Greenlee is hilarious. Every small town needs a character like her...lol! This was a nice story with an interesting twist. This was the first book I've read by Kappes, and I look forward to checking out the rest of the book in this series.
Sara
Apr 19, 2012 Sara rated it it was ok
Shelves: contrmporary-r
This was short and sweet about finding Love again and working through misconceptions of people and misunderstandings. There were no love scenes at all so that was disappointing but the Novella was cute.
Sally Hannoush
Jul 26, 2016 Sally Hannoush rated it it was amazing
It was great to visit this small town again. Some old characters and some new. I didn't see the side twist coming. There was a misty-eyed ending. Well written story that makes me want to visit this place. This book had a more hot and heavy love connection than the others.
Jamie Witko
May 19, 2016 Jamie Witko rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Loved this as much as the first. I really thought the end would have had a different twist, but I loved every second of it! Thanks for another amazing read!!!!
Karin Crimmins
Aug 26, 2012 Karin Crimmins rated it it was amazing

Another great book! I connected with the characters and want to live in this quaint town!
Darcysmom
Jul 03, 2016 Darcysmom rated it really liked it
Grandberry Falls is an idyllic small town in Kentucky, and the perfect place for Liz to rebuild her life and maybe even find love.
K
K rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Kathy Kirkland
Kathy Kirkland rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Shilpa bagla
Shilpa bagla rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Krystal Downey
Krystal Downey rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Jewels
Jewels rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Kristel Cambridge
Kristel Cambridge rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2011
Paul M Friedman
Paul M Friedman rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Lori Hickey
Lori Hickey rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2012
Kelly Young
Kelly Young rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2014
jennspoint
jennspoint rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2014
Lisa
Oct 26, 2011 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
Another great book by Tonya!
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2012
Allyson
Allyson rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2012
Vasundhara Bhati
Vasundhara Bhati rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2012
Nancy Bradford
Nancy Bradford rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2011
Pam Moore
Pam Moore rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Laura Powers ruiz
Laura Powers ruiz rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Project Daddy
  • Goy Crazy
  • Gemini Moon
  • Ship of Dreams
  • How to Dump Your Boyfriend in the Men's Room
  • Only You (Angel Ridge, #1)
  • Leaving the Comfort Cafe
  • Stranded with a Spy (Code Name: Danger #11)
  • A Storm of Love, A Novella
  • Just a Kiss Away
  • Wild Desire (Wild, #2)
  • Hound Dog Blues (Blue Suede Memphis Mystery, #1)
  • Mirror Talk
  • Sinfandel
  • The Brigand Bride
  • Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #1)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • A Proper Charlie
For years, USA Today bestselling author Tonya Kappes has been publishing numerous mystery and romance titles with unprecedented success. She is famous not only for her hilarious plot lines and quirky characters, but her tremendous marketing efforts that have earned her thousands of followers and a devoted street team of fans.
Sign up for her newsletter on her website at Tonyakappes.com .

Visit Tonya
More about Tonya Kappes...

Grandberry Falls (5 books)
  • A Superstitious Christmas (Grandberry Falls, #0.5)
  • The Ladybug Jinx (Grandberry Falls, #1)
  • Never Tell Your Dreams (Grandberry Falls, #3)
  • Grandberry Falls Box Set (Grandberry Falls, #1-3)