Start by marking “Jumping at Shadows” as Want to Read:
Jumping at Shadows

Jumping at Shadows

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Detective Eric Geller just saw his case against crime boss Victor Kroger thrown out of court. Convinced there’s more to the dismissal than contaminated evidence, Eric shifts from investigating Victor to investigating the judge, determined to bring Victor to justice. But when a package of photographs appears on his doorstep, it sets into motion a series of events that begin ...more
Published November 21st 2011 by Dreamspinner Press (first published November 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jumping at Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jumping at Shadows

Candice
This book is about an established couple who have been together for over eight years and married and they are absolutely wonderful together. There are a lot of scorching scenes with them. Eric is a detective and the story revolves around a police case of his. Without putting spoilers, I will say that the events that take place have a mystery surrounding them and it is not revealed until the last few pages of this book. Wonderful job by the author to keep me reading and on the edge wanting to kno ...more
T.A. Webb
Eric Geller is on top of the world. The case he has been working on for so long against Victor Kroger is in the hands of a judge. He has the love of a good man. A home with him. A career he is proud of.

And then the case gets thrown out of court. Suspiciously. The judge throwing out key pieces of evidence, leaving no case.

T.J. Briscoe is there to pick up the pieces and keep his man together while he figures out what's next. Married for seven years, he is the rock Eric's life is built on.

So when
Jenn
3.5

This was an easy read with an established couple named T.J & Eric (sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G). I'm not sure exactly how they ever walk with as much sex as they constantly have all over the place. Their poor couch!!!

It started to go one way towards the end, and I really wish it had stayed that way. It would have made for a much more interesting storyline and love story.
Gwengwel
Aurora
Jumping at Shadows is an outstanding debut novel from RG Green and if all her novels are going to be of this quality, then I can't wait for her next release. It's very difficult to come up with something different in the m/m genre and I find myself getting weary of the same old themes which seem to be in permanent recycle mode so Jumping at Shadows is like a breathe of fresh air in an otherwise stagnant pool. I read a lot of crime novels, both in and out of the m/m genre, but what makes this boo ...more
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
4 1/2 Hearts

Review first published at MM Good Book Reviews

Well, I have done a search on this author as I was sure that she must have other books published but I wasn’t able to find anything… so could this be her first published work??? If it is then my hat is off to her because it is brilliant.

Eric has just watched the case he worked on for a year get thrown out of court and he’s not taking it well, with his Captain’s approval he starts to investigate the
D
Hmmm. I'm not sure what to think. I liked the already established couple obviously in love with a solid commitment to each other. (Spoilerish) I'm not sure that I would have been as understanding, patient and calm as T.J. when Eric was going out of his damn mind. I wish there would have been more elaboration about how that was resolved, rather than just an epilogue. Seems there was a long way to go to get back to sanity. And holy moly I can't believe these guys can even walk.
jules0623
Tried this a second time and finished it this time.

I had a few issues with the pacing of this (two weeks is a short time for all this to happen) and with the amount of sex (that time would've been better spent on the MC's unfolding paranoia or the investigation into the judge). The MCs have a very sweet relationship, though.
Indigo
Chelaeur
I am so gonna add this to my read again pile. Poor Eric...after everything he became the victim. Thankfully he had T.J. for better or worst.
Rae
Though I did enjoy this, I feel as though I've read it before in fanfic form. Still, it's a keeper :)
Fff
Fff marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Dreamer80
Dreamer80 marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Lynnette Hartwig
Lynnette Hartwig marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Alishea
Alishea marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Bogusia
Bogusia marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Melissa Murray
Melissa Murray marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Jumping at Shadows by R.G. Green 1 7 Nov 21, 2011 06:42AM
R.G. Green grew up listening to the continuous tap of a typewriter as her dad threw out page after page of captivating stories, giving root to her love of books and her absolute fascination with writing. Now older, with marriage, overseas living, and a host of wonderful experiences under her belt, the self-proclaimed book fiend has finally settled down enough to give the writing bug its due. Curre ...more
More about R.G. Green...
When Past Comes to Present (Beckett Investigations, #1) And So It Begins (Prince and Trader, #1) Find a Way (Prince and Trader 02) Lasting Damage (Beckett Investigations, #2) This Time It's Personal (Beckett Investigations, #3)