Start by marking “Once Upon a Time on Mars” as Want to Read:
Once Upon a Time on Mars
read book

Once Upon a Time on Mars

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Diesel had his son stolen from him and Warton had his soul stolen. Together, they embark on a quest to repair their fragmented lives. Part One sees the two teamed up with Ghost-Lee (a young, wild, spiritual desert girl) and Coyote-Chan, the spirit of the wind. As they ride a rosewood mastodon across the Long Red Desert into the town, they encounter sandstorms, mech-wolves, ...more
ebook, A Bizarro Space Western , 29 pages
Published October 2011 by S.T. Cartledge

To ask other readers questions about Once Upon a Time on Mars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once Upon a Time on Mars

Donald Armfield
Diesel the man who had his son stolen from him embarks on a journey to make things right. The bad guys Suzuki Joe & Hunter get the wrath handed to them. When Ghost-Lee & Coyo lay the smack down. As for part 1 of story I give it five stars. A must read!
Jonathan Culver
I really wanted to give this a higher rating. I loved the setting, the characters were awesome, and c'mon man, mech-wolves! But it just felt like too little happened and I didn't get to learn as much as I wanted to about this strange, interesting world. Mind you, since the is the first part of a larger work, I could see that definitely getting fixed and this becoming something phenomenal in the long run. At only 30 pages, it's definitely worth setting aside a half hour to enjoy.
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Pedro Proença
Pedro Proença marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Jeremy Maddux
Jeremy Maddux marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Neverdust
Neverdust marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Lauren Bishop
Lauren Bishop marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
FabulousRaye
FabulousRaye marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2011
Ljuke
Ljuke marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2011
S.T. Cartledge
Oct 23, 2011 S.T. Cartledge added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: bizarro