Start by marking “Pleasing Daddy - The 4 Daddy Sex Story Collection (Daddy Catches His Little Slut, The Babysitter is a Good Girl for Daddy, Pleasing the Partners at Daddy's Gangbang, Anything to Please Daddy)” as Want to Read:

Pleasing Daddy - The 4 Daddy Sex Story Collection (Daddy Sex Stories)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews

DADDY CATCHES HIS LITTLE SLUT:
When Christy’s stepfather comes home early and finds her nearly naked with a guy in her room, he is absolutely furious. But when she notices the bulge in
Nook, 0 pages
Published October 22nd 2011 by Taboo Lust and Forbidden Pleasure

To ask other readers questions about Pleasing Daddy - The 4 Daddy Sex Story Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasing Daddy - The 4 Daddy Sex Story Collection

MK (Food actvist)
Nov 11, 2011 MK (Food actvist) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of incest erotica> daddy/daughter
I have found Kindle offers a whole line of these hot daddy/daughter erotica shorts. Ranging from .99 to 2.99. You have to figure out what you're willing to spend for your smut fix. I just happen to really be feeling this pairing. No matter who writes it or how long, or, short, it is. Daddy does it.
Alisa
Instead of working at mydesk today.. I felt the need to read some smutty goodness about Daddy's and Daughters.. I mean HELLO... it is Fathers Day and all...

These 4 stories were great. Even the Gang Bang one.. it was hot as well..lol
Jenny (Novel Idea)
By no means great erotica but sometimes you just want to read a little smut. Daughter/Father sex is not my fantasy (I can't stand my father, lol) but I had the book and thought, "why not?".
Lennongirl
A quick, in parts somewhat rushed smut fix featuring May/December kink. Features four very short short stories of said theme.
Tiamah Hj
Tiamah Hj marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Kimberly Ronidel
Kimberly Ronidel marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Tina Marie
Tina Marie marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Rehaman
Rehaman marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Leona Swanson
Leona Swanson marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Ugb IStun
Ugb IStun marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Rohit
Rohit marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Kezia
Kezia added it
Apr 25, 2015
Vuyi
Vuyi added it
Apr 15, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Damian
Damian marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Vincy
Vincy added it
Feb 26, 2015
Dayree1993
Dayree1993 marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Kim Todmam
Kim Todmam marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Kajin
Kajin marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Acsehc
Acsehc added it
Jan 23, 2015
Srinivas
Srinivas marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Lela
Lela marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kegan
Kegan marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Briane
Briane marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Daddy Sex Stories (4 books)
  • Daddy Catches His Little Slut (Daddy Sex Stories)
  • The Babysitter is a Good Girl for Daddy
  • Pleasing the Partners at the Intern's Gangbang (Naughty Sex Stories)
  • Anything to Please Daddy (Daddy Sex Stories)
10 Sexy Stories Thank You Our Readers Erotica Bundle Daddy Catches His Little Slut (Daddy Sex Stories) Her Big, Hard Brothers The Babysitter is a Good Girl for Daddy Whatever Daddy Wants