Start by marking “Morning After” as Want to Read:
Morning After

Morning After

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  271 ratings  ·  17 reviews
"You cannot be allowed to go on ruining lives simply because that body of yours drives men insane!"Cesar DeSanquez was right about Annie's beauty: it had made her into an international supermodel. But the only life about to be ruined was Annie's--by Cesar! In reality, she was a shy virgin, but Cesar preferred to believe in her glossy image. He passionately believed that sh ...more
ebook, Harlequin Presents #1859, Forbidden! #1, 192 pages
Published October 22nd 2011 by Harlequin Presents Treasury (first published April 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Morning After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morning After

KatieV
I love to read a good, angsty Michelle Reid before going to bed, but I've never read one of hers that was angsty AND so WTF crazy. I loved it! It had it all: Obsessed jealous hero, poor misjudged h, private islands, revenge, blackmail, absurd/questionable reasons for marriage, AND I could feel the h's pain and frustration. Plus, points for the mullet on the cover (Joe Dirt Rulz!).

Spoilery Trigger Warning: (view spoiler)
Julz
Finished this one. I'll have to go back and review it in order to write a review. I guess it wasn't that rememberable ;D I know she loved pulling his hair and he'd tell her to stop LOL! Irritating broad ;D
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Ladyacct
It takes alot for me not to like a hero in a romance book but this guy - yep didn't like his attitude or arrogance at all, to me it went over the line from Alpha Male to Dark Ages Dick.
Jenny
That was so angsty, crazy and fucked up I couldn't help but love it. Hero was obsessed and in love with the heroine for years. He thinks she is having an affair with his sister's husband so he kidnaps her and takes her to a secluded island where he seduces her. Heroine hates him with a passion. She was so blind and in denial I wanted to slap her. She was also the bitchiest heroine I've read lately. Still I enjoyed this cause hero was a stalker, so obsessed and crazy for her!
Vanessa
Natalie
I've read quite a few of Ms. Reid's books and have always enjoyed her stories. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy this book. Ms. Reid is an excellent writer. Her characters are great and the writing flows. I know this doesn't sound like a rousing endorsement, but I'm just pushing this review along. Below is my thoughts on what didn't sit well with me about the book. Forgive me for the negative review. Also, there is a bit of a spoiler, so if you haven't read the book and are planning to, proceed with ...more
Alisia
Didn't like it and slapping a woman? Never ok.
Maura
How on earth could she have fallen in love with this guy? He kidnaps her, accuses her of awful things (granted she's portrayed the image of this) tells her she's going to help ruin her best friend and all because she has been a part of the downfall of his family. Then he basically rapes her - we don't get to see the scene and she recalls how very turned on she was, but she also seems to be in quite a bit of pain afterwards.

Then all the secrets are revealed. I did feel a bit better at the amount
Che Florendo
I sooo love Cesar! There are some scenes i don't like, nevertheless i still gonna rate 5heartwhelming stars! This is definitely a great book! A must-read and re-read!
Malika
Least fav by MR... The H sounded like such a douche and I was soo hoping for a nice grovel... Alas nothing!
Booked
description

Cesar DeSanquez was right about Annie's beauty: it had made her into an international supermodel. But the only life about to be ruined was Annie's--by Cesar! In reality, she was a shy virgin, but Cesar preferred to believe in her glossy image. He passionately believed that she had torn apart his family in the space of a night. And now, in the cold light of dawn, he wanted his revenge!
Modesty_b
I didn't like the characters and the story could've used some elaboration on some points and heroes POV. not for me
though I liked the description of sapphire necklace :P
Jean
I enjoy the book. I did not like the hero in the book. I find him boring.
Lisa
Tantalizing when it was published; now extremely tame.
Radhika
A light fluffy read when my mind is resting !!!
Raijilli Magaña
Raijilli Magaña marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Donna Palmer
Donna Palmer marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
KH
KH added it
Dec 13, 2014
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. Romance novel about a model that accused ruin his sisters marriage but actually almost been rape. [s] 6 34 Nov 16, 2014 07:12PM
O rate 1 3 Nov 11, 2013 07:10AM
O rate 1 3 Nov 11, 2013 07:10AM
  • Lelaki Dalam Ingatan
  • The Innocent's Surrender
  • A Savage Betrayal
  • Raul's Revenge
  • Dark Dominion
  • Melting Fire
  • Breaking Point (Harlequin Presents, #1433)
  • A Willing Surrender (Harlequin Presents, #976)
  • For Pleasure...or Marriage? (Models & Millionaires, #1)
Hi, my name is Michelle Reid and I’ve been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for the last twenty years, and the crazy part about it is that I only realised it had been twenty years while updating this page!

So, hang on for a minute while I take this huge milestone in....

Twenty years with almost forty books published or in the pipeline ... I know it isn’t a great average when compared with some
More about Michelle Reid...
Gold Ring of Betrayal The Ultimate Betrayal The Price of a Bride Mia and the Powerful Greek (The Balfour Brides, #1) Marchese's Forgotten Bride