Start by marking “Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)

Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors #1)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  11 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Polyromance: Erotic Cowboy Multiple Partner Romance, M/F/M] Believing Sara Calhoun is a wanted spy, the Wyoming Warriors kidnap her and fly her to their Ranch headquarters, where Mitch Stanton, one of their leaders, waits to interrogate her. His Commander, Justin, suggests they might have the wrong woman. Mitch visits his prisoner and is stunned by his b ...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Siren Publishing (first published August 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate

Mspink
Kind of an interesting spin to a paranormal / western story. Its got that "mate" thing going for it but its got a bit of cowboy warrior edge to it as well. It will be interesting to read more...
Donna
I liked the idea of this story line of this series, however the author has a tendence to be jerky in her writing style. Also there were several times when the stroy could have been expaneded and add depth that the story didn't have. I really liked the characters and wanted the story to really have given me more conversation about the events whether it was day to day or just the "gals" getting use to their new situation. The bedroom sceens the guys would just jump out of bed after the "made love" ...more
Emily
Sara Calhoun is scared to death when she awakes and finds herself being kidnapped and accused of bieng a spy, ready to fight her way out of the situation the only obstacle in her way is the Commander Mitch Stanton who creates an undeniable attraction when he gets close and has her losing her focus.

When Mitch realizes that Sara is his mate, he quickly calls his half-brother Daren Connor to see if the same senstation draws Sara to him as well. Mitch also knows that Sara has been mistakenly taken
Amanda Sheila
Interesting theme and cute story. It needs more angst though, and the story went a little bit too fast I got confused.

But overall, I enjoyed it but not exactly my favorite. And no, I don't think I'll continue with this series.
~♥Minnie♥~
Complete Review: http://minnie-medina.blogspot.com/201...

There where lots of sex scene but they were fast. They kiss, they touch, they come together and they finish. There was no sentiment behind it.
Eli Mccool
I can't believe I read this. Thank you to Trevor, my librarian friend, for putting this on reserve for me without me knowing. You have opened my eyed to sexy polygamous alien cowboy spies with a thing for redheads.
Ellen
Not my cup of tea. While it features m/f/m it's not menage, it "polyromance", and if you like that go for it but I don't.
Tammy
I love this series. I love there is an Alpha stronge men who know what they want. Cant go wrong with this book.
April
An interesting concept that I wish had more detail behind it. Load of steam. A super hot sexy read!
Christine
Writing sort of disconnected; could have been better.
Rochelle
Really enjoyed this book!
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Samantha Marquez
Samantha Marquez marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Nov 11, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Kansas Heat
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Plenty To Come (Plenty, FL #1)
  • Belonging To Them (Men of the Border Lands, #1)
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)
  • Her Ex-Marines (Slick Rock #3)
  • Leather and Lace (The Callens #1)
Born in Florida, Paige Cameron's early dreams included being a movie star. Of course, it didn't happen. Later, she escaped into daydreams full of fascinating stories. Her friends had to endure her reading these tales to them when she began to put them to paper.

There were detours in her life for marriage, children, traveling to foreign countries where her husband's job took her. She continued to be
More about Paige Cameron...
Commando Cowboys Rescue Their Bride (Wyoming Warriors, #2) Commando Cowboys Seduce Their Woman (Wyoming Warriors, #3) The Billionaire Cowboy Takes a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #1) Commando Cowboys Reclaim Their Love (Wyoming Warriors, #4) The Billionaire Rancher Buys a Wife (Wives for the Western Billionaires #2)