Start by marking “Irresistible” as Want to Read:
Irresistible

Irresistible

This Irresistible read features stories of couples turning their deepest fantasies into reality for uninhibited and imaginative sex. You’ll delight in discovering all the exciting erotic possibilities, and ways of getting and staying turned on. It all starts with a little sexting in A.M. Hartnet’s sizzling “Safe for Work” office tryst and Cole Riley’s moving “Same As It Ev ...more
Published February 14th 2012 by Cleis Press (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Irresistible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irresistible

Sara Habein
Jun 19, 2012 Sara Habein rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I'd never really thought about it before, but I suppose one would more often see "two people meet" stories in erotica rather than stories about established couples. Funny how a common state of existence can suddenly seem so novel. Irresistible focuses mainly on heterosexual, monogamous couples, but the results are far from boring, and other sexual variances make their way into fray. The writing is mostly strong, and most every story is satisfying.

(My full review can be found on Glorified Love Le
Romancing the Book
Jun 06, 2012 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, erotica
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Patti
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

I was introduced to sixteen new authors in this anthology. The tales included here have something for everyone. I can’t say I loved everyone one but I can honestly say there was not one that I would say I didn’t like. I am sure when you read it you will pick your own favorites, if you like erotica there is something for everyone to enjoy here. I will tell you that contained in these pages are authors I will
April
Check out my other listens at Eargasms Audiobook Reviews

This book is a series of smexy little reads. Some of them were really hot and others only made it to lukewarm. I don't mind quick hot reads, I have just come to a place I prefer a story around my steam. This is great for somebody who is looking for the steam alone. Each story has a little set-up, but the sex is more the point than an in-depth story.

I listened to the audiobook narrated by Avery Wolf and a host of other voices. It has more of
Lady Raven RAVE!
Aug 12, 2016 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

BRIEF SUMMARY
This is a collection of erotic stories involving couples.

THOUGHTS
I have to say these stories were sexy and even exciting. Some story lines for me were ok and others were more than I expected as they were experiencing something new. Even with the stories that were ok, physically the book was a turn on. I definitely think there is a little something for readers and find myself fantasizing as well.

Storyline; FAIRLY GOOD
review to come
Melissa
Nov 30, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: rated-nc-17
It was refreshing reading an erotica anthology with established couples! As with any anthology, it was a mixed bag, though some I really enjoyed, so it was overall alright.
Lynette Ottley
Aug 17, 2016 Lynette Ottley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very good read

This anthology of romantic and erotic short stories will catch and keep your attention. Couples use their imagination to challenge and even surprise each other in a variety of sexual scenarios. Which story will be your favourite...?
Janine
Great collection of sexy, short stories. Great inspirations for spicing up a couples sex life. Really enjoyed and would recommend.
Kimberly McGlothlin
Kimberly McGlothlin rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Roxanna Cross
Roxanna Cross rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Sketch MacQuinor
Sketch MacQuinor rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Siiri
Siiri rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2014
Alyssa Turner
Alyssa Turner rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2012
Cassandra Curtis
Cassandra Curtis rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2012
Dr. Sander E. Kabel
Dr. Sander E. Kabel rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Jessica Augustsson
Jessica Augustsson rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2013
Aimee Ledwell
Aimee Ledwell rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2013
Delilah Night
Aug 09, 2014 Delilah Night rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
kelly
kelly rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2013
Abhay
Abhay rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2016
Tana Peckham
Tana Peckham rated it really liked it
May 06, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
May 26, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2012
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2016
Lily Cho
Lily Cho rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2015
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Jan 03, 2012 Rachel Kramer Bussel rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now available in full-cast audiobook format 1 3 Jan 25, 2014 05:30PM
I'm a writer, editor, book reviewer, journalist, interviewer, blogger, and event organizer. I've edited over 60 anthologies, and my books have won 8 IPPY (Independent Publisher) Awards. I have written for Alternet, The Daily Beast, Elle.com, The Frisky, Glamour, Gothamist, Harper's Bazaar, Huffington Post, Inked, Jezebel, Mediabistro, New York Post, The New York Observer, Penthouse, The Root, Salo ...more
More about Rachel Kramer Bussel...