Start by marking “The End of Her Innocence” as Want to Read:
The End of Her Innocence

The End of Her Innocence

3.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  82 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A dangerous yet irresistible temptation…

Before her heart became the latest one discarded in wild abandon by the even wilder Darius Maynard, housekeeper Chloe Benson fled her beloved village. Returning home years later, she finds the notorious rogue’s flashing green eyes and mocking comments still infuriate . . . and excite her! Suddenly upgraded from spare to heir, Darius
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #3055, 192 pages
Published March 2012 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The End of Her Innocence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The End of Her Innocence

RLA
Dec 16, 2011 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Chloe has been time working away and is now ready to go back home and marry her long term boyfriend. However when she gets back home, nothing seems to go as planned; her boyfriend is distant and preoccupied, her Aunt and Uncle are planning to move away, and the hero Darius is back, which makes Chloe feel awkward. Darius was once the village bad boy, whom left in disgrace seven years ago after apparently being found in bed with his brother's wife. That had also been the same night tha ...more
Shallowreader VaVeros
I am such a Sara Craven fangirl and this book didn't disappoint me. It was a slow build to a sexual love. There are 2 evil other women in this one as well as a decoy safe fiance that the heroine purports to love. It is angsty and it is Old Skool. <3
Hayley Shaver
May 09, 2015 Hayley Shaver rated it really liked it
This is a great book. This Harlequin romance actually has, if not a new plot, a maximized one in the way of character development and interest. The two drawbacks of this book are as follows. First, Ian, a main character in this book, should have been more fully drawn. Secondly, I wish this book would have been longer.
Sassá
I liked the story. However, it had the potential to be better. The couple have chemistry, unfortunately, spend little time together. Chloe was as naive. It was obvious what was happening with the fiance. I liked most of her uncle. I found he more affectionate.
If had more romance would be one of my favorites.
Jasmine
Feb 18, 2014 Jasmine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked it. I am a big fan of most of Sara Craven's books. This one was a pleasant refreshing change from the same old formula in most harlequin books. I like the h & H and their chemistry was convincing. Definitely planned to re-read! Thank goodness no questionable forced seductions!
Sara
Jan 30, 2013 Sara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious. From the description, I did think it was going to be more historical instead of "present day," but whatever.

The sex scenes were quite steamy, but not that well written. And the virgin seduced by rich younger son is pretty over-used, but it's not like I picked this up for the literary quality.
Shanelle
Aug 18, 2014 Shanelle rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I have never been so bored in my life. I skimmed through at least half of it. The interaction between the hero and heroine is dull and isn't the central part of the story. Not a good read. And certainly not one of her best.
Brad
Oct 01, 2012 Brad rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
loved this novel.. As a matter of fact this is what a real Romance novel is suppose to be about. Everything was imaginable from the characters to the setting , conflict, and plot. Praise to Sara Craven.
ms bookjunkie
The heroine is a nitwit. She's in total denial of her feelings, tries to ride a dangerous horse she's been warned to stay away from, and worst of all, she assumes. Nitwit.
Melissa
not too shabby :) Kind of just wish they would have got together sooner than just at the end of the book.
Chantal Main
Chantal Main rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2015
Becky Case
Becky Case marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Beng Alano Servidad
Beng Alano Servidad rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2015
Mackz Ferrer
Mackz Ferrer is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2015
Mackz Ferrer
Mackz Ferrer marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Lede
Lede rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2015
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Breanne
Breanne rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
202248
Anne Bushell was born on October 1938 in South Devon, England, just before World War II and grew up in a house crammed with books. She was always a voracious reader, some of her all-time favorites books are: "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, "Middlemarch" by George Eliot, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Brontë, "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell and "The Code of the Woosters" by P. G. Wodehous ...more
More about Sara Craven...