Halloween Grinch

Halloween Grinch

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kent hates Halloween. He always has, always will. He's even gone so far as to call in sick to work on Halloween this year in order to avoid all the hoopla.

Can a very sexy stranger banging on his door in the middle of the day, demanding his help change his mind about the holiday? Or will it just cement his hatred of Halloween for once and for all?
Published October 21st 2011 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Grinch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Grinch

Serena Yates
I really liked this story. It is hilariously funny, with a main character who is 'grinchy' enough about Halloween for two or three people, and has a great twist at the end which is totally unexpected but makes the whole thing even funnier.

Kent is wonderful as he plans his perfect Halloween, away from everyone and without any tricks of treats, thank you very much. When the knock on his door signals an end to his hopes for an undisturbed day, he thinks that is the worst of it. Luckily, it isn't an...more
Tam
This review can be found at Brief Encounters Reviews.

I’m not sure what I was expecting with this based on the blurb, but I felt slightly disappointed at the end by what I got. It’s pretty much explained, Kent decides to call in sick and avoid the Halloween nightmare at work, not that I blamed him given his experiences, and is happy to hole up with movies all day. However when someone comes banging on his door he’s in for a surprise.

It appears to be a man disguised at the Wolfman and he’s bleedin...more
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I love Vic Winters but I always want longer stories. This was so cute and very enjoyable but it had so much potential I wish it were 150 pages longer. Still cute and enjoyable but it will leave you wanting more
Mandy  Hornsby
Mandy Hornsby marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Sally halliday
Sally halliday marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2012
Aidee Ladnier
Aidee Ladnier marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
Bobby
Bobby marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2012
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2012
R.
R. marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2011
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2011
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2011
Clover
Clover marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2011
Shanna
Shanna added it
Oct 22, 2011
Heat in real life is the bane of Vic’s life, whose favorite season is winter, and Vic’s life is far more mundane than fiction. And when it comes to fiction, the hotter the better is Vic’s motto. Make it romantic, make it sexy, make it erotic, but definitely make it hot.
More about Vic Winter...
Wheels Of Cocoa and Men Every Time A Bell Rings Bachelor Auction Cinnamon Dreams