Start by marking “Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes: Super Fun Food for Every Day” as Want to Read:
Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes: Super Fun Food for Every Day

Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes: Super Fun Food for Every Day

You'll never be stumped for meal ideas again with this massive collection from Food Network Magazine, America's best-selling food magazine. This family-friendly cookbook is packed with more than 1,000 recipes, including:

294 appetizers and snacks
156 breakfasts
287 main dishes
192 salads and sides
232 drinks and desserts

Inspired by the pages of the magazine, this book is all a
Published March 20th 2012 by Hachette Books (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
This cookbook is in an odd format. Each recipe is rather short and is provided in a paragraph form. It's really odd to not see an ingredient list for each recipe. They can fit 1,000 recipes into the book because each one is just a single paragraph. The only really good thing about this cookbook is that it is full of photographs. I might point out that since each recipe is just a single paragraph, most of which is the ingredients and amounts, the cooking insructions are extremely limited. So not ...more
darce vader
Apr 09, 2013 darce vader rated it really liked it
I like the variety and the presentation. Just overall a good resource for lots of simple, quick, fun shit. The simplicity makes it easy to adapt to my dietary restrictions as well.
Marci
Oct 02, 2012 Marci rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I loved all the photographs! This is a different format for a cookbook, but I really liked it.
Lisa
Sep 17, 2016 Lisa added it
This was a fun cook book. The Food Network Magazine in every issue has a little pull out that is themed. this cookbook consists of those pull outs. Many of these I have being a subscriber to the magazine. This is nice because everything is in one handy cookbook. It is also broken up into sections, so it is easier for finding what you are looking for.
Minna
Apr 21, 2013 Minna rated it liked it
What WAS in the cookbook looked delicious. But the recipes were truncated and brief, often placed six or seven (or more) per page. I certainly don't need 40 smoothie recipes, and why was the dessert section only no-bake desserts? It's so frustrating to have a cookbook full of recipes for things I don't need a recipe to make, like 40 paninis, 40 salads, 40 smoothies... I don't need any help making a sandwich. It was a decent cookbook - I'd make a few things out of it, so I'll still give it 3 ...more
Jessi
Apr 19, 2012 Jessi rated it it was ok
The only recipes I liked were some of the smoothies and appetizers. I really don't care for cookbooks that don't list ingredients first. These are all short, but they read like paragraphs: Blend 1 cup milk with the same amount of blueberries and ice, and add 1 tsp vanilla", for instance. I would prefer to see a list of ingredients ahead of time. I don't recall seeing a single appetizing entree (there are no sections for beef, poultry, and the like, but instead they are grouped together with ...more
Marg
Feb 19, 2014 Marg rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction, recipes
It felt more like a picture book than a recipe book - a lot of pictures, a lot of different ideas, but poorly executed. The layout was not good, there was no cohesive plan for organizing other than by generalities (salads, etc). Considering there were a ton within each generality, a bit more organization might have helped. Also, the directions (if you could call them that) were minimal. Not the best recipe book.
Aj
Jul 03, 2013 Aj rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook
This cookbook is nothing spectacular, but it has simple, yummy-looking recipes. Right now I'm in an uninspired place with food, so I gave this cookbook to my kids to pick out a few things we could make. We had all the ingredients on hand, and the pictures helped the non-readers make choices.

The measurements bothered me ("1/2 cup" here and "1/2 stick" there), only while trying to make pancakes in an early morning haze and not comprehending what I'm reading so well.
Slmstanley
Apr 29, 2012 Slmstanley rated it did not like it
Worst. Cookbook. Design. EVER.

Recipes are given as solid blocks of text, with some ingredients in boldface. Difficult to read (especially when one is trying to follow said recipe.) Only a few photos, and those recipes are squashed down at the bottom of the page.

The recipes could be easy, but actually using the text is not.
Bttyb
Aug 20, 2012 Bttyb rated it really liked it
Might not be a recipe book for everyone, the book not being in a traditional format. I happened to like the paragraph style of each recipe and they were easy just as the book promised. The "tips" or the "try this" added within the pages offered some neat and helpful ideas/alternatives. The book also offered menu ideas for different gatherings/occasions
Tricia
Mar 19, 2014 Tricia rated it did not like it
Shelves: help-me, cooking
I really didn't see anything super or fun in this book. Easy maybe, but I was looking to work with what I already use and so many of the recipes use ingredients that I never buy let alone have on hand.
Alyssa
Jun 26, 2013 Alyssa rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-the-kitchen
Yum Yum & yum.

Enjoyed flipping through this book to see all the different recipes in there. and especially loved the sections on dips and sandwiches. Would make for a great addition to anyone's kitchen bookshelf... and maybe even a great wedding gift/new house gift.
Shari Schawo
May 16, 2012 Shari Schawo rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Liking it the recipes really are generally easy. MMMMM made the french toast this moring and it turned out awesome. Easier to make and better staying power than the old tried and true french toast we always made before. I really might have to buy this one.
Lee
Oct 17, 2012 Lee rated it really liked it
there were too may pages on crustini combinations, but i really liked the simplicity of the recipes and the combination. would make some of these recipes and would like to own this book.
Mia
May 03, 2012 Mia rated it it was ok
I didn't care for this book, it lacks the nutritional values. I also didn't like how the recipes were set up in a paragraph manner. It is illustrated beautifully.
Gina
Sep 08, 2012 Gina rated it really liked it
It's a cookbook- no deep reading here, so I feel silly adding it to my list of "read" books. I do love dreaming about the wonderful things I could/will make one day!
Fran
Mar 17, 2016 Fran rated it it was amazing
This book is chuck full of easy recipes for all occasions. They are simple to make and don't require a lot of time.
Nancy
Mar 30, 2014 Nancy rated it it was ok
it may have 100 recipes
but kabobs makes up a whole section.
A bit of a cheat, but the layout
of the book is good
Celine
Celine rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2012
Cl
Cl rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Sade'
Sade' rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Tricia
Tricia rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2013
Caelak
Caelak rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Fallon
Fallon rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
scott j simon
scott j simon rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Marina
Marina rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Sarah Chana
Sarah Chana rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Connie
Connie rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (Weight Watchers Cooking)
  • The Book Club Cookbook
  • Williams-Sonoma the New Slow Cooker: Comfort Classics Reinvented
  • Fabulicious!: Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook
  • Sunny's Kitchen: Easy Food For Real Life
  • The Kimchi Chronicles: Korean Cooking for an American Kitchen
  • Fast, Fresh, & Green
  • Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Cookin' for Trouble
  • Cooking for Isaiah: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Recipes for Easy Delicious Meals
  • Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown: America's Classic Joints and Killer Comfort Food
  • The Messy Baker: More Than 75 Delicious Recipes from a Real Kitchen
  • Pie It Forward: Pies, Tarts, Tortes, Galettes, and Other Pastries Reinvented
  • Candle 79 Cookbook: Modern Vegan Classics from New York's Premier Sustainable Restaurant
  • Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh
  • SprinkleBakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist
  • Trisha's Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life
  • Homemade with Love: Simple Scratch Cooking from In Jennie's Kitchen
  • Six Sisters' Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More!