Peep, Peep, I Love You!

Peep, Peep, I Love You!

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Readers will meet all the mommy and baby animals on the farm in this adorable board book, featuring five sturdy lift-the-flaps and a puffy cloth shape on the cover. Parents can teach their little ones each animal sound as they read out loud.
This adorable addition to the "Made with Love" series reminds little ones how much they are cherished through Sandra Magsamen's signa...more
Board Book, 10 pages
Published February 6th 2012 by LB Kids

To ask other readers questions about Peep, Peep, I Love You!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peep, Peep, I Love You!

Connie Klever
Cute little lift the flap with with fabric on cover for tactile experience. Rhyming text, nice sized illustrations. Would be nice for Baby Laptime and/or Valentines program for little ones.
Maggie
Am giving this one to my granddaughter for Easter. I'll add to my review once I get to share it and experience her reaction.
Evelyn
Regan
Regan added it
Jul 29, 2012
Slandha
Slandha is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2011
Living Artfully: Create the Life You Imagine Peek-a-Boo, I Love You! I Love You, Little Pumpkin! Living Artfully: A Heart-full Guide of Ideas and Inspirations That Celebrate Life, Love, and Moments That Matter Whooo Loves You?