Start by marking “Drop Dead Gorgeous” as Want to Read:
Drop Dead Gorgeous

Drop Dead Gorgeous

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  192 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Madison O'Donnell has never truly been in love. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she arranges to meet the man of her dreams- her mysterious phone caller. Her boss, T. Laurence Hobbs, decides to intervene beforeMadison gets seriously hurt. But how can he convince this spitfire who is full of life to tie herself to a man who is her complete opposite? And wrose ye ...more
Published April 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Drop Dead Gorgeous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drop Dead Gorgeous

Beautiful Creatures by Kami GarciaThe Dark Divine by Bree DespainUnearthly by Cynthia HandNightshade by Andrea CremerEvermore by Alyson Noel
The Color Purple
169th out of 924 books — 259 voters
Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyNeanderthal Seeks Human by Penny ReidThe Plan by Qwen SalsburyDuel of Desire by Charlotte LambHocus Pocus by Teresa Roblin
In Love with the Boss Romances
19th out of 44 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

Katie(babs)
This has to be Jennifer Sully's best book to date. It is funny, sexy and the heroine has a thing for her boss who is balding and an accountant. But it doesn't stop there. Madison has a stalker who cleans her apartment and along with the fact that she needs to fall in love before she turns 28 because she thinks she will die because her father did at that age. She has two weeks to find the right man. And when T. Larry, her boss finds out what she has planned, her makes it his goal to watch her lik ...more
Tricia
Jun 12, 2009 Tricia rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2009
I chose to read this book and the 'Drop Dead, Gorgeous!' (note punctuation on other title) because they were near each other on the chick lit shelf of the library. I thought it would be amusing to read and compare the two books, and brought them both on holiday with me.

While the other book had a hint of scifi, was a screwball comedy with a lot of hot sex, this one went the more traditional romance route. In the line of boss/secretary of many years finally have an imperative to fall in love, this
Lorena
Madison O'Donnell is the bubbly secretary for T. Laurence Hobbs. She believes she will die of a stroke on her 28th birthday and so makes sure she lives life to the fullest no matter what. In this book she decided two weeks before her birthday that it is time to fall in love.
We see her looking in all the wrong, sometimes even dangerous places when the truth is staring her in the face.

Drop Dead Gorgeous was a funny romance with a twist of danger thrown in to keep readers on their toes. I love tha
I really enjoyed reading this. The main character was quirky and an in the moment type of person. She loved to give people nicknames and try to see the best in every person.
Molly Morris
Darling romance with enough zip to keep you entertained and reading.
June Mclain
Enjoy jasmine Haynes as self or Jennifer Skully
Netty
I read this as an eBook on my laptop and all though I wasn’t consistent with the read I still found this story a bit irritating and pointless. The name of the main character T.Larry (or nickname, should I say) was annoying. I can't imagine anyone using that as a nickname. Madison was just as bad, she was far to bubble and over positive, and sometimes she came across incredible stupid, just unrealistic for my taste. I thought the storyline was weak and very predictable.

I wouldn’t have brought thi
Courtney
Funny parts! Fun and easy read!
Ness
It has been a while since I have read a Mills and Boon. Anyway, this was a sweet, quick read and I did enjoy it. There were some quite funny parts in the book and I always love it when you get to see both main characters thoughts about different situations.

The only thing that I was a little confused by was why the guy on the front of the book had a full head of hair whereas the character was going bald. A little bit of a #Fail right there.
The White
Dec 28, 2008 The White rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance lovers
I want to grab a towel, some suntan lotion, and head to the beach with this one. I found this contemporary romance/comedy to be great! If you are looking for a very light read, a little break from reality, this quick little book is for you. Surprisingly, the characters had a lot of depth. The storyline was engaging. The sex scenes were pretty "wow."
Minnie Gupta
Meh. The courtship of one dimensional characters having boring sex. And there's pubic hair. Sometimes I give chick lit a chance because of the pretty covers but often regret it. I found myself wishing Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele would enter this story and both couples would make a murder-suicide pact and go away.
Cherise
Clever and witty and laugh out loud funny. This was my first book my Jennifer Skully and won't be my last. Her characters had me cracking up and the story made it very hard to set the book down. I couldn't wait to see what happened next!
Christine
What a sweet, silly, and funny book.

Such a refreshing change from all the billionaire hunk stories making the rounds these days. T Larry Hobbs is very, very hot in his own nerdy way, and Madison is just a lovely heroine.
Kathleen Cobcroft
Fluffy read I downloaded from the library to de-stress. The main female character needed a smack for being so trusting of people, but that's a nice change from the usual reasons romance characters need a smack.
Marijayne Stegman
Fun story, a little slow to start but worth it to hang in there. By the end, I was hanging on every word and rooting for both the hero and heroine (as it should be).
P.A. Wilson
It started out as a bit of a farce, and then became a great fun read with characters that I loved, or loved to hate.
Erica
Okay for what it was a nice beach read or Sunday read when you dont have anything else to read
Paige
Cute book. I am not sure I would read more from this author but It was a funny story.
gert
could.not.finish.

why do i keep trying to read jennifer skully books? *shudder*
PJ
First attempt at downloading something from overdrive and reading an e-book.
Janet
Could (should) have skipped this one! Mindless, trite and obvious!
Nicki Roy
Thank goodness it was free on my kindle!!
Michelle Moorman
Michelle Moorman marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Linda Cullen
Linda Cullen marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Elizabeth Faye
Elizabeth Faye marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Dawn Golias
Dawn Golias marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Sammi
Sammi marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
  • Home For The Holidays
  • Maggie By The Book (Maggie Kelly Mystery, #2)
  • Evil to the Max (Max Starr, #2)
  • Simply Scandalous (Simply, #2)
  • Night Whispers
  • The Boss's Convenient Bride
  • Freudian Slip
  • Charmed (Friends and Lovers Trilogy, #2)
  • Sometimes Naughty, Sometimes Nice (Farrel Sisters, #2)
  • Somebody Like You (Sugar Shack, #3)
  • Twice the Temptation (Samantha Jellicoe, #4)
  • Call of the Moon
  • Making Over Mr. Right (Goddess #3)
  • Lip Lock
  • Aphrodite's Passion (Superhero Central #2)
If you like your romantic suspense fast-paced and laced with humor, try award-winning author Jennifer Skully. Jennifer adores quirky characters. The whackier the better! And you’ll find a whole cast of them in each and every Jennifer Skully book. Of course, being in the same body with alter ego Jasmine Haynes, she doesn’t let you down on the hot, sexy love scenes either.

After a long hiatus, Jennif
More about Jennifer Skully...
She's Gotta Be Mine (Cottonmouth #1) Fool's Gold (Cottonmouth, #2) Sheer Dynamite Baby, I'll Find You It Must Be Magic