The Lily Brand

The Lily Brand

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When she releases an imprisoned Englishman her aunt has bought to be her pleasure slave, a young French beauty has little idea that they will meet again in the crush of Regency England.
Mass Market Paperback, 310 pages
Published June 21st 2005 by Leisure Books

To ask other readers questions about The Lily Brand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lily Brand

Ana T.
Forever Marked: Troy Sacheverell, fifth earl of Ravenhurst, was captured in France. He'd gone to fight Napoleon, but what he found was much more sinister. Dragged from prison to an old French manor on the outskirts of civilization, he was purchased by a rich and twisted beauty. And more dangerous still was the stepdaughter who claimed him.

Lillian had not chosen to live with Camille, her stepmother, but none escaped the Black Widow's web. And on her nineteenth birthday, Lillian became Camille's h
Cecilia F
My my... This is really embarrasing, :$

I read this book in... 2009 maybe, it was during my historic-romance-harlequin phase, I don't even remember how it ended in my hands, my... virtual hands... my... hard drive actually.

Anyway, I wrote an stupid and huge review on my LJ (I was kinda stupid five years ago) and... Sandra Schwab just... commented my entry!! DUDE! It was like the first important thing that had happened in my life E-V-E-R!

It was amazing! 'cause my maternal tongue it's not English...more
Oleander
The first chapter started off erotic. Two women go to a prison, feel up a man and take him off to serve as a sex slave. It went downhill from there.
One place this story didn't go was in the bedroom. Great pains were taken to show cruelty and perversity, but no sex. The man was beaten into submission and forced to lick cream off the woman, but she was fully clothed.
There is finally an escape and then a rather traditional historical. The woman is a total wimp.
Did not finish.
Julie (jjmachshev)
A very dark and very intense gothic romance.
Jynt
Apart from that rushed ending- sudden realizations of love, killing of the villains, truth freeing deathbed confessions... - everything else was lovely.
Pixelinchen
Ich fands toll, dass es ein echter TH war. Sein kompletter Hass auf Lilian war gut nachvollziehbar. Genauso war es gut gemacht, dass es langsam - v.a. durch die schwulen (!) Freunde - erkennt, dass Lilian ein guter Mensch ist. Sein Groveling ist dementsprchend ebenfalls heftig. Allein das Happy End ist ein wenig zu kurz. Nur ganz zum Schluss sind sie glücklich zusammen, irgendwie reichen die 10 Seiten nicht, um die gesamte stressige Zeit des Anfangs aufzuwiegen. Auch einen Epilog gibt es nicht....more
Michelle Mccranie
There's something about this book. I've read it so many times and yet every year or so it pops into my head and won't leave me alone until I read it again....
Holly
The ending kind of fell flat for me but other than that I thought this was such a gorgeous story. Very intense and dark.
Joan
Another great dark romance. A nice change.
mad4rombks
I forgot how intense this was at times.
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Connie Cat
Connie Cat marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Sarah Kirchens
Sarah Kirchens marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Dangermousie
Dangermousie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Nabilah Nni
Nabilah Nni marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Mischif
Mischif marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
320347
Sandra Schwab started writing her first novel when she was seven years old. Twenty-odd years later, telling stories is still her greatest passion, even though by now she has exchanged her pink heart-dotted fountain pen for a computer keyboard (black, no hearts). She lives in a suburb of Frankfurt on the Main, Germany, with a cat, a duck, a sewing maching, and altogether too many books.

She is curre...more
More about Sandra Schwab...
Castle of the Wolf Bewitched Springtime Pleasures (A Love for Every Season, #1) Betrayal The Bride Prize: Allan's Miscellany 1839 (Allan's Miscellany, # 1)