Frosty Melt (Who Needs Christmas?, #6)

Frosty Melt (Who Needs Christmas? #6)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  223 ratings  ·  8 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, elves, public exhibition]

Twelve elves left the North Pole to be free of all things Christmas and have been living together for decades. They have gone without their mates for years, but when the first of the twelve finds his, the others have hope for finding theirs.

Flower is a reserved elf who hates snowme...more
Published December 17th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Frosty Melt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frosty Melt

adrienne
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as...more
blub
(view spoiler)...more
Carolyn88
This is a series of 12 elves who have left the North Pole to live in the human world. Each book tells about each elf finding their "mate". It is a wonderful series. I am writting this review after I have finished all 12 books. I was able to read a book each night when I went to bed. I usually read for about 5 hours after I go to bed. I love this author. I think I am about the finish all the books that she has written. Once you read one of her books you will pretty much know how the book will flo...more
Veronica / Miss V
Skye Blue
The series achieves what it is supposed to. You aren't supposed to look for deep meaning, or even believability. Its just a fun little story.

Is someone gonna live threw all of that, and then bounce back and fall in love like that? no. But how many 5'8" magical elves have you met? So if you just go with the flow, it's a fun little series.
Tj
Like the rest of the series. I had to take off a star because, though this series is beyond realistic, I just couldn't let the idea of an abused slave recovering and loving that quickly. Still fun read.
Tammera
As always sweet and sexy, I do love this series and can't wait to read more!
Tina
3.5 Stars - Fun and enjoyable series
Dimitri Stavros
Dimitri Stavros is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2014
Tammy Kuhlmann
Tammy Kuhlmann marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Zero
Zero marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Steven Crawley
Steven Crawley marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
  • The Hunger (Fatefully Yours, #7)
  • Finding Balance (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #5)
  • Moon's Sweet Poison (Deadly Mates, #1)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew, #8)
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew, #6)
  • Waterboy (Gridiron Gods, #1)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)