The Gingerbread Dungeon

The Gingerbread Dungeon

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Not all storybook romances begin with once upon a time, and some people want to be kinky ever after.

The Gingerbread Dungeon collects the stories of a group of fairy tale characters who don't want to be rescued from the dungeon; they want to be ravished there.

In "Sensitive," a prince would do anything to avoid marriage until he meets a princess with tender skin and dark de...more
Published July 19th 2011 by LazyDay Publishing

♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! This is a solid 4.5 star book. I'm going to have to look up this author for more of her erotic books. I really liked this book. I didn't give it a 5 star because these are all reinterpretations of existing stories in the sense that they are fairy-tales retold. These naughty stories had me aroused. We are treated with some nice maledom with the Princess and the Pea. Lovely f/f and bondage with Rapunzel. Leather Daddy and leather family with Goldilocks and the three bears. Del...more
Michael Dunellen
Sensitive - I liked this one although if it weren't a fairy tale I would question whether going to a private room to be whipped by someone you just met was a good idea.

Upbraided - I felt bad for the first prince. And frankly our heroine just wasn't particular likable.

Discipline - It was okay but not really my thing.

Boots - It seemed like a pretty impossible task but she made it all come together. Definitely the best of the 4.

mlady_rebecca
Four shorts replicating the fairy tales of:

1. "The Princess and the Pea", who tossed and turned not from the pea, but from the aftereffects of a flogging from the prince.

2. "Rapunzel", who's now a lesbian with a taste for bondage games.

3. "Goldilocks and the Three Bears", which involves a female submissive and three gay "bears". (Human "bears".)

4. Ummm... Not sure I recall what story that one played off of.

For me, they were of declining interest. The first was kind of interesting, the second kin...more
Mistik INK
Well that was so much fun!

This is an anthology, a collection of 4 known fairy tales spiced up and heavy on the kinks. I love this cover and it's dreamy effect, it does reflect the read in a childish way. I absolutely love the title of this novella. I mean, the Gingerbread Dungeon...think about it. I want to eat it! It was indeed an edible and enjoyable, very unique and twisted, completly kinky and somewhat deprived way to telling the following 4 stories:

Princess and the Pea: Maledom. The princ...more
Becca
This was a very creative and very erotic retelling of four fairy tales. I really enjoyed the author's writing style and tone - it worked very well in these short stories. It is quite short, but still well worth reading if you enjoy erotic fairy tales. The Gingerbread Dungeon was definitely one of the better books in this genre.

The stories are as follows:

Sensitive is a version of Princess and the Pea and easily my favorite of the four. I particularly liked the very clever way the princess passed...more
carol
I enjoyed this anthology of stories based on the children's fairytales of my past now cleverly brought to life by Elizabeth Thorne and upgraded to BDSM erotic fairytales most definitely for adults.
Who couldn't smile at Goldilocks and the Three Bears, now an all male Bear family where each man has his familial role and despite their gay relationship along comes Goldie to play!
Boots no Puss as I recall but a dominatrix who knows how to handle her Miller's son...and a Princess of same ilk means the...more
Shelby
Four different [kinky] takes on well-known fairy tales. My rating was an average of the short stories. Sensitive was a great start to the book and based on the Princess and the Pea. (4 stars) Upbraided was a take on Repunzel. It was cute, but I'm not a huge fan on of f/f (2 stars). Discipline (Goldilocks & 3 Bears) was HOT! a little menage action and LOT of Domination/submission. (5 stars) Boots was, to date, my favorite take on Cinderella-I dont want to give any of it away(but it does conta...more
Naga Di Kandang
This is a collection of a few short stories / novelettes with kinky versions of classic fairy tales. I was particularly fond of the take on The Princess and the Pea -- though Rapunzel's hair bondage pushed a few of my buttons, too.
Veronica~Nhaughty
Wow! This is a kink fest of naughty fairy tales! Whatever your fetish may be, you are sure to find something here to make you wanna clutch your naughty parts! Highly recommend if you enjoy your stories on the verra hawt side ;)
★Ruth★
This is quick & naughty. And FREE always a bonus. Not for the faint hearted and please do not expect any romance....at all. It's very much wham bam thank you mam. But if that's what your after then this is perfect for you.
Meike
This one was supposed to be quick walk on the kinky side, and it somehow worked: 4 very short stories that I didn't yawn over, but that were in no way memorable.

A bleak "meh".
Salena
3.5 stars. I liked the 1st and 3rd story and kinda wished they were longer. Dunno if I will ever re-read these, but they were a fun little diversion. Smexy BDSM candy.
Josee
Interesting take on popular fairy tales. I liked the fact that the author went outside the box and included same sex characters.
Kana
Summary
Book Club December 2012 Read: BDSM
Dee Wy
This collection of four BDSM shorts are based on fairy tales and really rather cute. Enjoyed it!
Giddyup
This was a 3.5 star. It was an interesting, kinky, and creative take on four fairy tales.
Scubasubiker
Several short stories with great Bdsm and erotic twists! Loved it
Angela Nielsen
Angela Nielsen marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Ginnie Grant
Ginnie Grant marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Susanne Fjeldstad
Susanne Fjeldstad marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Gina Shaw
Gina Shaw marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Kim White
Kim White marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Funzee Shu
Funzee Shu marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
  • Private Investigations
  • The Trip
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • Twice the Touch (Touch, #2)
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast Hotwifing, #2)
  • Maintenance Night
  • Secret Submission (Journey to Submission, #1)
  • His Black Pearl (The Thrall,  #1)
  • The Wanderer
  • Just A Spanking: Tales of Dominance and Submission
  • Maid for It
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Submissive Desires
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • Pam-Ann
  • Velvet Submission (Club Velvet Ice, #3)
  • Daughter of Lust (For the Love of Evil, #1)
  • Under By Treaty
Psychoanalysis Today: A Case Book Fang Bangers Seducing the Myth Kneel To Me Seductress: Erotic Tales of Immortal Desire