Start by marking “Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters: Over 150 Delicious Recipes” as Want to Read:
Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters: Over 150 Delicious Recipes

Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters: Over 150 Delicious Recipes

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  16 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Proving that vegetarians are not alone in their love of farm-fresh produce, this delightful cookbook has delicious meat-free recipes thateveryone can enjoy. Cooks wanting a change from meat and potatoes will find an excellent starting place with these mouthwatering recipes, including Chinese Cashew Vegetables, Swiss Mushroom Spinach Oven Omelet, Honey Mustard Chef Salad, B ...more
Published November 17th 2011 by Silverleaf Press (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters

Myla
Aug 04, 2013 Myla rated it it was amazing
I have this book, and it is fantastic! I'm not such a vegetarian myself, but this is a great introduction to a few key principles of that life. I just don't like to be hungry all the time, and her food is quite yummy, and very filling. She does happen to be a friend of mine, and I got to taste some of the desserts she was putting into the dessert cookbook, and I can't wait til that one comes out! She is a wonderful person too. :)
Lisa
Dec 09, 2011 Lisa rated it really liked it
I won this book on Goodreads and I am so glad I did. I have a 9 yr. old non-meat eater and these recipes all seem very appetizing for her. Unlike some vegetarian cookbooks where there are a lot of ingredients that you have to go out and hunt for in a store you've never been. Tonight we are going to make Chickpea, Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole. For dessert we will have Carrot Nut Raisin Bread. Yum !
Sonia
Dec 03, 2011 Sonia rated it really liked it
Snowy day so I thought I'd try recipes from this cookbook I just won from goodreads. Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast (with added blueberries), Lentil Soup for lunch, and Baked Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. All simple and delicious, made with ingredients I had on hand. This would be a great cookbook for someone learning to cook because of the encouraging results. Thanks!
Mary
Nov 15, 2011 Mary rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book, warmly written and featuring lovely recipes that are simple to make but which offer tremendous flavor!
Cheryl
Oct 31, 2011 Cheryl marked it as to-read
This looks interesting! I am always looking for new recipes to try. I like the idea of meatless dishes for my family.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Lavyddya
Lavyddya marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Maureen Hart
Maureen Hart marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Donna Salvia
Donna Salvia marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Tracie Runnels
Tracie Runnels marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Shelia
Shelia marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Carrie Niemi
Carrie Niemi marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
John Aceto
John Aceto marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Ginnie Grant
Ginnie Grant marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Geoffrey Staysniak
Geoffrey Staysniak marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Leanna Manuel
Leanna Manuel marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Erin Wheless
Erin Wheless rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Raquel Ott
Raquel Ott marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • 101 Gourmet Cake Bites: For All Occasions
  • The Naked Foods Cookbook: Easy, Unprocessed, Gluten-Free, Full-Fat Recipes for Losing Weight and Feeling Great
  • Queen of Common Cents: Over 1001 Tips and Facts to Save Time and Money
  • Write-A-Thon: Write Your Book in 26 Days (and Live to Tell about It)
  • Tales from the Pantry: Random Rants & Musings of a Stay-At-Home Mom
  • Real Food All Year: Eating Seasonal Whole Foods for Optimal Health and All-Day Energy
  • The Frugal Foodie Cookbook: Waste-Not Recipes for the Wise Cook
  • Cook without a Book: Meatless Meals: Recipes and Techniques for Part-Time and Full-Time Vegetarians
  • Homegrown and Handmade: A Practical Guide to More Self-Reliant Living
  • Peas and Thank You: Simple Meatless Meals the Whole Family Will Love
  • Little Flower: Recipes from the Cafe
  • A Beautiful Bowl of Soup: The Best Vegetarian Recipes
  • Student's Go Vegan Cookbook: Over 135 Quick, Easy, Cheap, and Tasty Vegan Recipes
  • One Bowl: Simple Healthy Recipes for One
  • The Flexitarian Table: Inspired, Flexible Meals for Vegetarians, Meat Lovers, and Everyone in Between
  • The Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health: More Than 200 New Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for Delicious and Nutrient-Rich Dishes
  • Weeknight Gluten Free (Williams-Sonoma): Simple, healthy meals for every night of the week
  • The Book Club Cookbook