Ghost in the Blood (Ghosts, #3)

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts #3)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Caina is a Ghost nightfighter, one of the Emperor’s elite spies and assassins, and few enemies of the Empire ever escape her cunning.

Yet all Caina’s wit and skill might not be enough to save her from a terrible fate.

Sent to hunt down a cruel slave trader, Caina encounters something far darker. An ancient evil, a thing of legend and terror.

A creature that wants to corrupt...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Jonathan Moeller (first published September 30th 2011)

Tjay
Great story line - similar to Sarah J Maas' Assassin series, unfortunately it hasn't been proof read properly (by a human) with grammatical errors, many words in sentences out of context, and many sentences missing crucial words. It's a shame, as this is a really great series (so far) - but the poor English just distracts from the book.
Catherine Mcgowan
now its getting better the story and the he's not repeating himself to much, still script style writing but it's now getting longer in his discretion and also felt like I was feeling her pain and desertion at the end of the book.
Denise
Caina, Halfdan and Ark are headed to Marsis this time, where an old enemy is heavily involved in trading slaves to noble houses. But it quickly turns out that the slave trade is far from the worst evil the group with the help of the local Ghost circle has to face: There is dark sorcery at work here, of the most horrifying and powerful kind that makes everything Caina and her friends have faced before pale in comparison.
Another thrilling, fast-paced adventure with lots of action and a nice cast...more
Amy
I love this series. Didn't know what to expect at first, but it's very intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love the twists, and Caina's strength. But that she STILL has that bit of humanity left in her that makes her vulnerable... in a good way. Great read.
Mary
Caina reminds me of the television character in the show Alias. She always finds herself in these really bad situations with power hungry sorcerers who just want a piece of her. I had to finish this book in one sitting.
Robert
Ahh, this is by far better than the first two books. What Caina had to face seemed to be impossible odds. The ending was incredible satisfying and left amazing closure for a certain character that I will not spoil. What a ride.
Kim Osborn
Terrific book I am in awe of your ability. The art almost put me off, but I would bet a lot of people would kick themselves if they pass on any of your books, I am so glad I read the first one, then I was hooked. Well done.
Nicole Trainor
More progress on the Caina story, which was good, but still not matching up to the magic that was Child of the Ghosts. A quick read.
Craig Parkinson
excelent well paced and a cant put down book
Luke
Luke added it
Jul 29, 2014
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Simon
Simon is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2014
Karin Corneau
Karin Corneau marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kaya Hickman
Kaya Hickman marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sam L
Sam L marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Child of the Ghosts (Ghosts, #1) Demonsouled (Demonsouled, #1) Ghost in the Flames (Ghosts, #2) Ghost in the Storm (Ghosts, #4) Soul of Serpents (Demonsouled, #3)