Start by marking “Ghost in the Blood (Ghosts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ghost in the Blood (Ghosts, #3)

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts #3)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  266 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Caina is a Ghost nightfighter, one of the Emperor’s elite spies and assassins, and few enemies of the Empire ever escape her cunning.

Yet all Caina’s wit and skill might not be enough to save her from a terrible fate.

Sent to hunt down a cruel slave trader, Caina encounters something far darker. An ancient evil, a thing of legend and terror.

A creature that wants to corrupt
Published October 1st 2011 by Jonathan Moeller (first published September 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Ghost in the Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost in the Blood

Tjay
Great story line - similar to Sarah J Maas' Assassin series, unfortunately it hasn't been proof read properly (by a human) with grammatical errors, many words in sentences out of context, and many sentences missing crucial words. It's a shame, as this is a really great series (so far) - but the poor English just distracts from the book.
Catherine Mcgowan
now its getting better the story and the he's not repeating himself to much, still script style writing but it's now getting longer in his discretion and also felt like I was feeling her pain and desertion at the end of the book.
Darren
Enjoyed this one. Nice use of ghosts, horrible villains. Climax seemed a bit rushed to me. The analyst ghost was awesome. Nice to get some story lines wrapped up. Loved the emphasis on necessity of forgiveness.
Denise
Caina, Halfdan and Ark are headed to Marsis this time, where an old enemy is heavily involved in trading slaves to noble houses. But it quickly turns out that the slave trade is far from the worst evil the group with the help of the local Ghost circle has to face: There is dark sorcery at work here, of the most horrifying and powerful kind that makes everything Caina and her friends have faced before pale in comparison.
Another thrilling, fast-paced adventure with lots of action and a nice cast
Amy
I love this series. Didn't know what to expect at first, but it's very intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love the twists, and Caina's strength. But that she STILL has that bit of humanity left in her that makes her vulnerable... in a good way. Great read.
Mary
Caina reminds me of the television character in the show Alias. She always finds herself in these really bad situations with power hungry sorcerers who just want a piece of her. I had to finish this book in one sitting.
Robert
Ahh, this is by far better than the first two books. What Caina had to face seemed to be impossible odds. The ending was incredible satisfying and left amazing closure for a certain character that I will not spoil. What a ride.
Kim Osborn
Terrific book I am in awe of your ability. The art almost put me off, but I would bet a lot of people would kick themselves if they pass on any of your books, I am so glad I read the first one, then I was hooked. Well done.
Nicole Trainor
More progress on the Caina story, which was good, but still not matching up to the magic that was Child of the Ghosts. A quick read.
Craig Parkinson
excelent well paced and a cant put down book
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Sarah Staszkiel
Sarah Staszkiel marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Javier
Javier marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Ahmed Topic
Ahmed Topic marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Veralynne Malone
Veralynne Malone marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
  • Reaper (End of Days, #1)
  • Traces of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #4)
  • Winter's Scars: The Forsaken (Winter's Saga, #5)
  • Seer's Hope (The Seer Trilogy, #1)
  • Vigilant
  • Eye of the Wizard (Misfit Heroes #1)
  • What To Do With Lore (Contact,#1)
  • Citadels of the Lost (The Annals of Drakis, #2)
  • Shifter Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys #2)
  • Iron Butterfly
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume One
  • Light & Shadow: The Complete Series
  • Retribution (Dominion, #3)
  • Reaper (The Guardian Legacies, #2)
  • Like a Sparrow Through the Heart (Like a Sparrow, #1)
  • Joshua
Child of the Ghosts (Ghosts, #1) Demonsouled (Demonsouled, #1) Ghost in the Flames (Ghosts, #2) Ghost in the Storm (Ghosts, #4) Soul of Serpents (Demonsouled, #3)