Start by marking “Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens” as Want to Read:
Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens

Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens

The Ultimate Kitchen Companion: Every recipe triple-tested in Pillsbury's famous kitchens.

Nearly 1,000 recipes that celebrate the way Americans are eating today.

More than 300 full-color photographs, including step-by-step photos illustrating various cooking techniques and ingredients.

Common ingredients and easy-to-follow directions ensure excellent results.

Cooking Basics s
Published April 18th 2000 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook

Linda
Sep 26, 2010 Linda rated it it was amazing
Here is another candidate for your cookbook collection. Besides the fact that it is loaded with many recipes, the nutrition and dietary information is invaluable. Whether it is the older reader who needs to monitor cholesterol or watch their sodium intake to the younger person who is looking for a healtheir diet, it doesn't matter because either individual will appreciate what they will learn.

Tips and cook notes abound to help answer many of your questions. Besides basic techniques, the reader w
Stacey
Dec 06, 2011 Stacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I know, I know - so far all of my reviews are five stars. Can't help it - I'm throwing up here the ones I really loved. When I have time to read some bad ones I'll throw those reviews up, too :)

Excellent cookbook. Definitely along the veins of "kids in the kitchen" and "you have it in your cupboard" - both excellent features in any cookbook. If you're a busy mom, I recommend this book. If you love Pillsbury, I recommend this book. If you want to make a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, I recommend thi
Joan
Feb 03, 2010 Joan rated it it was amazing
Received an edition of this cookbook as a wedding present(in 1982).
Every recipe is a gem. This book is an old friend that I love to
share and cook a meal/dessert or whatever with. I have spent hours with
this book and enjoyed every moment we have spent together. A great friend.
Marlee
Nov 22, 2010 Marlee rated it really liked it
Shelves: cook-book
Gorgeous pictures, helpful hints, and tasty ideas. Just the format is something to put together and break in like a new pair of shoes. It comes in a binder format slightly smaller than a school binder.
Jennifer Choisser
Nov 28, 2010 Jennifer Choisser rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
Popular standard American diet recipes that my childhood was made of. Mom used this book for most of her covered dished that she would take to fellowship dinners at church.
Rachel Rogers
Mar 06, 2008 Rachel Rogers rated it it was amazing
Frequently pulled off the shelf for general reference (temperature to cook meats to, etc.). Some interesting recipes and very useful as a jumping off point.
Nancy
May 27, 2011 Nancy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I use this cookbook at least once a week. It was a wedding gift 12 years ago and I love it. We make baked goods, soups, desserts, and more.
Raelene
Jun 22, 2008 Raelene rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks-food
Favorite recipes: White Chocolate Cheesecake and Baking Powder Biscuits. A great baking resource - lots of great desserts and down-home easy-to-make dishes. Not gourmet, but hearty regardless.
Melissa Hepburn
Melissa Hepburn rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2014
Dalyce
Dalyce rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2011
Lizzie Sparrow
Lizzie Sparrow rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2012
Sandra Johnson
Sandra Johnson rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2012
Elizabeth Bletsch
Elizabeth Bletsch rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2013
Regina
Regina rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2014
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2014
Melissa Snyder
Melissa Snyder rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2010
Michelle-Nicholle
Michelle-Nicholle rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2007
Summi
Summi rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2010
Dahlia R
Dahlia R rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Jeff
Jeff rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2007
Marita DeLoatch
Marita DeLoatch rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Angela Cornett
Angela Cornett rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2014
Vicki
Vicki rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2009
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Haley
Haley rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2008
Mike Murray
Mike Murray rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2014
Craig
Craig rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2009
Christa
Christa rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Joy
Joy rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2008
Sswillow
Sswillow rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Pillsbury is a brand name used by Minneapolis-based General Mills and Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Company. Historically, the Pillsbury Company, also based in Minneapolis, was a rival company to General Mills and was one of the world's largest producers of grain and other foodstuffs until it was bought out by General Mills in 2001. Antitrust law required General Mills to sell off some of the ...more
More about Pillsbury...