Start by marking “Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens” as Want to Read:
Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens

Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Ultimate Kitchen Companion: Every recipe triple-tested in Pillsbury's famous kitchens.

Nearly 1,000 recipes that celebrate the way Americans are eating today.

More than 300 full-color photographs, including step-by-step photos illustrating various cooking techniques and ingredients.

Common ingredients and easy-to-follow directions ensure excellent results.

Cooking Basics s
Published April 18th 2000 by Clarkson Potter

To ask other readers questions about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillsbury Complete Cookbook

Linda
Here is another candidate for your cookbook collection. Besides the fact that it is loaded with many recipes, the nutrition and dietary information is invaluable. Whether it is the older reader who needs to monitor cholesterol or watch their sodium intake to the younger person who is looking for a healtheir diet, it doesn't matter because either individual will appreciate what they will learn.

Tips and cook notes abound to help answer many of your questions. Besides basic techniques, the reader w
Stacey
I know, I know - so far all of my reviews are five stars. Can't help it - I'm throwing up here the ones I really loved. When I have time to read some bad ones I'll throw those reviews up, too :)

Excellent cookbook. Definitely along the veins of "kids in the kitchen" and "you have it in your cupboard" - both excellent features in any cookbook. If you're a busy mom, I recommend this book. If you love Pillsbury, I recommend this book. If you want to make a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, I recommend thi
Joan
Received an edition of this cookbook as a wedding present(in 1982).
Every recipe is a gem. This book is an old friend that I love to
share and cook a meal/dessert or whatever with. I have spent hours with
this book and enjoyed every moment we have spent together. A great friend.
Marlee
Gorgeous pictures, helpful hints, and tasty ideas. Just the format is something to put together and break in like a new pair of shoes. It comes in a binder format slightly smaller than a school binder.
Raelene
Favorite recipes: White Chocolate Cheesecake and Baking Powder Biscuits. A great baking resource - lots of great desserts and down-home easy-to-make dishes. Not gourmet, but hearty regardless.
Jennifer Choisser
Popular standard American diet recipes that my childhood was made of. Mom used this book for most of her covered dished that she would take to fellowship dinners at church.
Rachel Rogers
Frequently pulled off the shelf for general reference (temperature to cook meats to, etc.). Some interesting recipes and very useful as a jumping off point.
Lela Phipps
Lela Phipps marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Brooke
Brooke added it
Apr 07, 2015
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Pillsbury Cookbook Pillsbury: Best of the Bake-off Cookbook: 350 Recipes from Ameria's Favorite Cooking Contest (Pillsbury) Pillsbury: Best Cookies Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens (Pillsbury) Pillsbury: One-Dish Meals Cookbook: More Than 300 Recipes for Casseroles, Skillet Dishes and Slow-Cooker Meals (Pillsbury) Pillsbury Holiday Baking: Treats Filled with Cheer for a Magical Time of Year