Start by marking “The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe” as Want to Read:
The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe
Preview

The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A new student enrolls in Kosuke’s sophomore class in high school. As a perfect foil to Kosuke’s short stature, Raku is tall, manly and popular with girls. Although Kosuke initially feels jealous, he soon learns of Raku’s secret and is asked to keep it a secret. Raku finds himself taking an interest in Kosuke and they begin to grow closer. This is a high school romantic com ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st USA Edition, 210 pages
Published October 18th 2011 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rule of Standing on Tiptoe

blindmouse
BL manga. When Kosuke is knocked down by a transfer student on a bike, he inadvertently learns the new boy's secret. He doesn't necessarily think it's a very important secret, but he kind of likes how it feels to be keeping it with Raku. Even if the rest of their class think the height difference between them makes their friendship freaking hilarious.

This is THE CUTEST FUCKING THING. It's my favourite kind of friends-to-lovers story, where the friends feel like friends; you can feel how ridiculo
Gina
Goodreads Description- A new student enrolls in Kosuke’s sophomore class in high school. As a perfect foil to Kosuke’s short stature, Raku is tall, manly and popular with girls. Although Kosuke initially feels jealous, he soon learns of Raku’s secret and is asked to keep it a secret. Raku finds himself taking an interest in Kosuke and they begin to grow closer. This is a high school romantic comedy about an odd couple!

I must be certain to let anyone who reads this to know that I only read this b
BK Blue

UGH.

I was not prepared for this level of cuteness. My dark little heart has been damaged.

Seriously. So freakin' cute. And funny. I laughed out loud when he snuck and hit the button on the vending machine.
Sherry
This was really adorable. A bit over the top here and there but a very amusing and lovely story paired with Okuyama's cute drawing style which had me smiling most of the time.
Jessie Potts
I loved this one! The art is really well done and the two guys are adorable. It's more slice of life than yaoi, but a good read none the less
Lizzy Squidds
Cute, but nothing special. The Kindle version is also hard to read.
Allanah Wulf
Allanah Wulf marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Lazybum00
Lazybum00 marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
LaWanda Oliver
LaWanda Oliver marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Michael Coulter
Michael Coulter marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Allison Lopez
Allison Lopez is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2014
ケイ
ケイ marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Torri
Torri added it
Jul 13, 2014
Anita Fernández
Anita Fernández marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Camila Vp
Camila Vp marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014