Start by marking “Nobody Girl” as Want to Read:
Nobody Girl

Nobody Girl

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  9 reviews
After being found in a dumpster as an infant, Delia Clark grew up feeling like she was worthless. This might explain why she fell for a no good womanizer like Jason James. When their short painful marriage comes to a heartbreaking end, Delia must find the courage to start her life again. A new successful career as a high school teacher and a passionate summer romance with ...more
Nook, 272 pages
Published October 3rd 2011 by Little Prince Publishing

Shelby P
There was a lot going on in this book but it did keep me engaged. I like how Chase and Delia met on a cruise, so romantic. I like the diversity in the book. This is the first that I've read about adopted siblings from different races. It was nice to see how close Delia and Donna Lee were. About halfway in the book I started picking up a "21 Jumpstreet" vibe and I was correct but it was still fascinating to see how this would all play out.

Leslie DuBois writes really interesting stories so I'll c
Tara Chevrestt
I'm a big fan of Leslie Dubois now, I think. This is the second book I have read by her and though I don't love it as much as I did the first one I read, I really enjoyed it. Dubois tackles sensitive subjects and touchy story lines with an artistic skill and an engaging voice.

What this contains: A woman living with the knowledge she was found in a dumpster and adopted, the possibility she's a pedophile as she discovers a summer fling is actually a high school student, divorce, and lack of self e
Good: I LOVE Leslie Dubois' work. I started reading her books this year and have read every one to date. Every time I start reading one, I get sucked in and can not stop reading. I read this book in 1 night.
*easy reads
*Always creative
*Different and make you think

This book - seem off to me. I love the plot, the concept, the idea and I was guessing until about half way through and then it was very easy to predict. The author's previous books were not as easy to guess. I can not find the right desc
I'm usually not a huge fan of mystery type books, but this one was able to grab my interest.
At times I wanted to strangle the main characters, and I considered rating this book a one when an unfortunate event happens towards the end of the book because I was so upset about the circumstancess. However, at the end of the book all is well, everyone who's anyone is alive, and it's basically a happy ending.
This was probably the 4th or 5th book by Leslie Dubois that I have read. I have liked all her books and this was also a nice story. However, some parts of it were predictable. With this one Leslie seems to have been trying her hand at a mystery/thriller/action novel. But some parts just dont seem logical. On the whole a nice read
Literary  Chanteuse
This is another one of those books that I was continually wondering how everything was going to connect in the end. It seemed to begin one way and develop into another. It has elements of chick lit and mystery and over all enjoyable.
Eh. Not great not bad. Very easy to read. Predictable.
Sandra D Paul
Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great job.
Josie Ann
Full review coming soon!
Sydney Morton
Sydney Morton marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Sharon Mariampillai
Sharon Mariampillai marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Kathryn Gonzales
Kathryn Gonzales marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Anya marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Angelia marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
O. Poole
O. Poole marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Tangi marked it as to-read
Brianna Olesh
Brianna Olesh marked it as to-read
Bj Palfrey
Bj Palfrey marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Governor's Sons
  • The Power of Love
  • Crash
  • After the Storm
  • Toy's Story
  • Wildly Inappropriate (Devilish De Marco Men, #2)
  • Rough Edges
  • Sweet Dreams
  • She's the One
  • Try a Little Tenderness
  • Expecting 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Pregnancy
  • Toy Soldiers
  • Steady
  • Buttercup
  • Veiled Desire (Veiled, #1)
  • S&M (Scott & Mariana)
  • Zora's Chance (Trescott Cove, #1.5)
  • Beauty and the Beast
Sybil Nelson lives in Charleston, SC with her husband and two daughters. She is a PhD student at the Medical University of South Carolina and has written ten novels."
More about Leslie DuBois...