Start by marking “Nobody Girl” as Want to Read:
Nobody Girl

Nobody Girl

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  87 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
After being found in a dumpster as an infant, Delia Clark grew up feeling like she was worthless. This might explain why she fell for a no good womanizer like Jason James. When their short painful marriage comes to a heartbreaking end, Delia must find the courage to start her life again. A new successful career as a high school teacher and a passionate summer romance with ...more
Nook, 272 pages
Published October 3rd 2011 by Little Prince Publishing

Shelby P
Sep 10, 2015 Shelby P rated it really liked it
There was a lot going on in this book but it did keep me engaged. I like how Chase and Delia met on a cruise, so romantic. I like the diversity in the book. This is the first that I've read about adopted siblings from different races. It was nice to see how close Delia and Donna Lee were. About halfway in the book I started picking up a "21 Jumpstreet" vibe and I was correct but it was still fascinating to see how this would all play out.

Leslie DuBois writes really interesting stories so I'll c
Tara Chevrestt
Nov 26, 2011 Tara Chevrestt rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of Leslie Dubois now, I think. This is the second book I have read by her and though I don't love it as much as I did the first one I read, I really enjoyed it. Dubois tackles sensitive subjects and touchy story lines with an artistic skill and an engaging voice.

What this contains: A woman living with the knowledge she was found in a dumpster and adopted, the possibility she's a pedophile as she discovers a summer fling is actually a high school student, divorce, and lack of self e
Marie
Nov 17, 2011 Marie rated it liked it
Good: I LOVE Leslie Dubois' work. I started reading her books this year and have read every one to date. Every time I start reading one, I get sucked in and can not stop reading. I read this book in 1 night.
*easy reads
*Always creative
*Different and make you think

This book - seem off to me. I love the plot, the concept, the idea and I was guessing until about half way through and then it was very easy to predict. The author's previous books were not as easy to guess. I can not find the right desc
Vanessa
Jun 21, 2012 Vanessa rated it liked it
I'm usually not a huge fan of mystery type books, but this one was able to grab my interest.
At times I wanted to strangle the main characters, and I considered rating this book a one when an unfortunate event happens towards the end of the book because I was so upset about the circumstancess. However, at the end of the book all is well, everyone who's anyone is alive, and it's basically a happy ending.
Aparna
Mar 08, 2012 Aparna rated it liked it
This was probably the 4th or 5th book by Leslie Dubois that I have read. I have liked all her books and this was also a nice story. However, some parts of it were predictable. With this one Leslie seems to have been trying her hand at a mystery/thriller/action novel. But some parts just dont seem logical. On the whole a nice read
Literary  Chanteuse
Nov 03, 2015 Literary Chanteuse rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery-suspense
This is another one of those books that I was continually wondering how everything was going to connect in the end. It seemed to begin one way and develop into another. It has elements of chick lit and mystery and over all enjoyable.
Mich
Jan 10, 2012 Mich rated it liked it
Eh. Not great not bad. Very easy to read. Predictable.
Sandra D Paul
Apr 15, 2012 Sandra D Paul rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great job.
Josie Ann
Jan 20, 2015 Josie Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full review coming soon!
Kynea Armstead
Kynea Armstead rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Allison
Allison rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2016
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Penny
Penny added it
Jan 17, 2016
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Carmen Blalock
Carmen Blalock marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Katharine Nohr
Katharine Nohr rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Rebecca Kelly
Rebecca Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 07, 2015
Wilks
Wilks rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Shanell Woodard
Shanell Woodard rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Sydney Morton
Sydney Morton marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Sharon Mariampillai
Sharon Mariampillai marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Kathryn Gonzales
Kathryn Gonzales marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Governor's Sons
  • The Power of Love  (The President's Girlfriend, #5)
  • Toy's Story
  • Cooking with Sin
  • After the Storm
  • Expecting 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Pregnancy
  • Steady
  • Crash
  • Rough Edges
  • Zora's Chance (Trescott Cove, #1.5)
  • Effie At The Wedding
  • Try a Little Tenderness
  • The Accidental Mistress
  • Macy's Awakening
  • Sweet Dreams
  • S&M (Scott & Mariana)
  • The Claim (Italian Knights, #3)
  • She's the One
Sybil Nelson lives in Charleston, SC with her husband and two daughters. She is a PhD student at the Medical University of South Carolina and has written ten novels."
More about Leslie DuBois...