Start by marking “How to Survive Your Freshman Year” as Want to Read:
How to Survive Your Freshman Year

How to Survive Your Freshman Year

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  8 reviews
IHow to Survive Your Freshman Year/I offers incoming college freshmen the experience, advice, and wisdom of their peers#58; hundreds of other students who have survived their first year of college and have something interesting to say about it. Based on interviews with hundreds of college students at every type of higher-learning institution across the country, this book h...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Hundreds of Heads Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about How to Survive Your Freshman Year, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Survive Your Freshman Year

Jessica
Great book about college advice, and how to get through it. Read it during senior year.
Ariel
This book as a whole is great and has a good amount of advice. However, some of the advice does not align with my morals and beliefs. There is a whole chapter on drinking and partying (which I almost skipped, but didn't for the sake of a fair review). I would still encourage anyone just starting out in college to read it. While this is more sophomore year, it is my first year away from home so a lot of the advice applied. A good choice to pick up!
Jenee
Got this book for my high school graduation but didn't actually read it till after my sophomore year. But Ieverything I read I had either seen happen or had happened to me at school, I know this book is good. It gives very good advice and gives you an idea of what college is gonna be like before you get there. I highly recommend reading it before you go off to college.
Joanie
Definitely a great book to read before starting college. Each page was filled with comments and advices from a variety of people who have already gone through freshman year. There are plenty of stories, including some that will make you laugh. I enjoyed many of them and found some very useful. The format of the book was easy to read, which made it a quick read.
Zoe
It had some good advice and brought up things I wouldn't necessarily have thought about. It's got my hyped for the next stage!

Alisha
I thought it was useless, except for tips on managing money and time. I guess I won't be the typical college student.
M
Some decent advice. Since I went to a Christian college, not much of it applied to me.
Anne
I mean, it's fine. What did you expect?
David
David added it
Aug 26, 2014
Honorable Azis
Honorable Azis marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Wpgbookaddict
Wpgbookaddict marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Mickie
Mickie added it
Mar 11, 2014
Karen Whiteandnerdy
Karen Whiteandnerdy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Hilary
Hilary added it
Oct 02, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
How to Survive Your Freshman Year How to Survive Your Freshman Year How to Survive Your Freshman Year: Fifth Edition: Fifth Edition