Start by marking “How to Survive Your Freshman Year” as Want to Read:
How to Survive Your Freshman Year

How to Survive Your Freshman Year

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  43 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
IHow to Survive Your Freshman Year/I offers incoming college freshmen the experience, advice, and wisdom of their peers#58; hundreds of other students who have survived their first year of college and have something interesting to say about it. Based on interviews with hundreds of college students at every type of higher-learning institution across the country, this book h ...more
Published February 1st 2010 by Hundreds of Heads Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about How to Survive Your Freshman Year, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Survive Your Freshman Year

Jessica
Mar 17, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book about college advice, and how to get through it. Read it during senior year.
Ariel
Apr 19, 2011 Ariel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book as a whole is great and has a good amount of advice. However, some of the advice does not align with my morals and beliefs. There is a whole chapter on drinking and partying (which I almost skipped, but didn't for the sake of a fair review). I would still encourage anyone just starting out in college to read it. While this is more sophomore year, it is my first year away from home so a lot of the advice applied. A good choice to pick up!
Jeneé
Nov 13, 2015 Jeneé rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Got this book for my high school graduation but didn't actually read it till after my sophomore year. But Ieverything I read I had either seen happen or had happened to me at school, I know this book is good. It gives very good advice and gives you an idea of what college is gonna be like before you get there. I highly recommend reading it before you go off to college.
Joan
Aug 10, 2011 Joan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a great book to read before starting college. Each page was filled with comments and advices from a variety of people who have already gone through freshman year. There are plenty of stories, including some that will make you laugh. I enjoyed many of them and found some very useful. The format of the book was easy to read, which made it a quick read.
Zoe
Dec 26, 2010 Zoe rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It had some good advice and brought up things I wouldn't necessarily have thought about. It's got my hyped for the next stage!

Alisha
Jan 01, 2013 Alisha rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
I thought it was useless, except for tips on managing money and time. I guess I won't be the typical college student.
M
Jul 01, 2012 M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some decent advice. Since I went to a Christian college, not much of it applied to me.
Anne
Oct 22, 2013 Anne rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I mean, it's fine. What did you expect?
Mikie
Mikie rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Angela Hui
Angela Hui rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2016
Lawrence Tyree Library
Lawrence Tyree Library marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Brynne M
Brynne M marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
María Sosa
María Sosa rated it did not like it
Dec 11, 2015
Caroline
Caroline rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Arlena
Arlena rated it it was ok
Jul 27, 2015
Alexandra Shewaski
Alexandra Shewaski rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2015
Ashton Dulworth
Ashton Dulworth marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Emma Weiss
Emma Weiss marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Rianna
Rianna rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
David
David added it
Aug 26, 2014
Honorable Azis
Honorable Azis marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Wpgbookaddict
Wpgbookaddict marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Jan
Jan rated it really liked it
May 09, 2014