Start by marking “Campus Girl: Pearl, The Sweetheart (Precious Hearts Romances, #3508) (St. Catherine University, #8)” as Want to Read:
Campus Girl: Pearl, The Sweetheart (Precious Hearts Romances, #3508) (St. Catherine University,  #8)

Campus Girl: Pearl, The Sweetheart (Precious Hearts Romances, #3508) (St. Catherine University #8)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  374 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
"I love you, Jedric. You're the only one who has made my heart beat this way. You are my first love. And I want to be with you." -Pearl

Despite Jedric’s infamous image at SCU, Pearl was still in love with him. Pero hindi nito gustong tugunan ang damdamin niya. Para dito, siya ang tipo ng babaeng hindi nito gugustuhing maging girlfriend. She was too sweet for a crude man lik
Mass Market Paperback, 126 pages
Published August 18th 2010 by precious pages corp.

Dee
Jan 03, 2012 Dee rated it really liked it
Jeez, this book made me cry especially at those parts that Pearl got so nostalgic because Jedric kept reminiscing their memories. My heart ached for Pearl during those parts. That's what I always look for in every book I read and I get so dissapointed if that does not happen. I was not surprised that in this book, it did, because I've already read 2 of Yngrid's books and they CERTAINLY did not dissapoint. So far, my favorite is Claudette's story.

Other highlights of this book is that their little
Glimpsegoddess12
Mar 07, 2013 Glimpsegoddess12 marked it as to-read
Shelves: precious-hearts
How can i read this?
Mary Angel
Mar 13, 2013 Mary Angel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: heart-yngrid
yeah !! kakaiyak ng story nato ..
and jedric is soOoOo sweet ..
Krizia Camille
Aug 07, 2015 Krizia Camille rated it it was ok
Nkakainis Hnd q mbasa
Christel
I soooo love this book!!
Black Sam
May 24, 2013 Black Sam rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Yalda
Dec 15, 2013 Yalda marked it as to-read
I don't know but I think this book is lovely
Ronna
Dec 15, 2013 Ronna rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
ang galing I really like it...
Michelle Abato
Apr 28, 2013 Michelle Abato rated it it was amazing
How can i read this?
Tomem Ollitsac
its nice, .na nkaka-iyak. .=)
Joycei L.
One of my fave.
PK Nelmida
PK Nelmida marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Jerrica
Jerrica marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Mariella David
Mariella David rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Grachel Yatar
Grachel Yatar marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Mae Dalasen
Mae Dalasen rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
ImJelian Swift
ImJelian Swift marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Jessa Calinaya
Jessa Calinaya marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Chlene Joi
Chlene Joi marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Angelou Baylon
Angelou Baylon marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Mhaeye Pacifico
Mhaeye Pacifico rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Bonnie Bonita
Bonnie Bonita marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Nancy Capobres
Nancy Capobres marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Jelly
Jelly marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Fe
Fe rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Rieva David
Rieva David marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
  • Reaching You
  • A Fairy Tale
  • Charm Me with Your Heart
  • Hasta La Proxima Vez (Kristine 24)
  • Hiro Hinata (Stallion, #4)
  • My Golly, Wow Betsy
  • Kissing Miss Wrong (Precious Hearts Romances, #1286)
  • Ang Lalaking Nagmahal Sa Akin, #1 (Precious Hearts Romances, #2477)
Heart Yngrid is a Filipino romance novelist who writes for Precious Pages Corporation. She is the author of a number of bestselling series including Fairy Tales and a Love Bet and St. Catherine University.
More about Heart Yngrid...

St. Catherine University (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Campus Girl: Gemme, The Cheerleader (Precious Hearts Romances, #3197) (St. Catherine University, #1)
  • Campus Girl: Vee, The Pretty Witch (Precious Hearts Romances, #3213) (St. Catherine University, #2)
  • Campus Girl: Jela, The Drama Club Actress (Precious Hearts Romances, #3228) (St. Catherine University, #3)
  • Campus Girl: Starr, The Bratinella (Precious Hearts Romances, #3263) (St. Catherine University, # 4)
  • Campus Girl: Claudette, The Queen Bee
  • Campus Girl: Ashlee, The Rock Diva (Precious Hearts Romances, #3393) (St. Catherine University, #6)
  • Campus Girl: Chloe, The Idealistic Chick (Precious Hearts Romances, #3483) (St. Catherine University, #7)
  • Campus Girl: Bunny, The Charming Barista (Precious Hearts Romances, #3651) (St. Catherine University, # 9)
  • Campus Girl: Rikki, The Racket Queen (Precious Hearts Romances, #3719) (St. Catherine University, # 10)
  • Campus Girl: Anikka, The Free Spirit (Precious Hearts Romances, #3908) (St. Catherine University, # 11)