Start by marking “Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)” as Want to Read:
Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)

Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Her ten-year class reunion looming, Jessica Troy decides she’s been a virgin long enough. With the recent promotion to her dream job, her only dilemma is whether to choose businessman, Deacon Wilder, or mechanic, Boyd Caldwell, to initiate her into her first sexual liaison.

Deacon and Boyd haven’t spent a considerable amount of time searching for perfect woman to share thei
ebook
Published October 28th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Unbridled and Unridden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbridled and Unridden

Madame Gretchen by Kayla LordsClub Alpha by Selena KittClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairFifty by Fifty 1 by Selena KittBreaking Free by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Club Series
56th out of 80 books — 62 voters
Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakThree to Ride by Sophie OakFound in Bliss by Sophie OakLove Under Three Titans by Cara Covington
Sexy Towns
128th out of 139 books — 27 voters

More lists with this book...

Leslie
Another enjoyable read

Another enjoyable read. I recently discovered the DRMC books, and have enjoyed reading each one. I am looking forward to the next story.
Judith
3.75 out of 5. It's always fun to watch sexy guys find a way to bring the woman they love into new experiences, especially if she is uptight and knows little of the world of menage. Yet this is definitely a short novel and feels really "light weight" and I'm not really sure why. It is an entertaining read, but I find that it felt rushed in places. I have read other work by this author besides this series and find he to be very good at what she does. I just didn't think this was one of her best.
marieno
The writting style was lacking. The characters were dull. It wasn't necessary for the female character to be a virgin. There was nothing virginal about her, not even her virginity. I can forgive shortcomings to a dirty novel at one condition: that the book be dirty. Well, my expectations were way higher than that. So 2 Stars it is.
April
Yummy, Hot and Heavy, Steamy read!!! Such a sexy book!! I love a hunky cowboy!!! The story could have been better but overall an enjoyable read!

Oh, and I love a delicious western menage!! The more the merrier!!

I really like Leo and I think he is what really hooks me on this series!! I hope his book is soon!!
Marinieves Cordero
The premises of this series is interesting and shows different aspects of the menage relationship. In this one is about Deacon, Boyd and Jessica. Their own story of being overworked and afraid.
Tammy
Wow! This series just keep getting better and better. I cant wait for each book to come out.
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Hayley Manuel
Hayley Manuel is currently reading it
May 21, 2015
Brianne Briggs
Brianne Briggs marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Rev
Rev marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Feb 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Her Shadow Men  (Slick Rock #5)
  • The Bikers' Babe (The Dirty Dozen, #2)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Love Under Two Strong Men (Lusty, Texas #7)
  • Summer's Indiscretion (Divine Creek Ranch, #7)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Corralling the City Girl (Ride 'em Hard, #2)
  • Hot Inspiration (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #5)

The Double Rider Men's Club (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Unbridled and Unforbidden (The Double Rider Men's Club #0.5)
  • Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1)
  • Unbridled and Unbroken (The Double Rider Men's Club, #2)
  • Unbridled and Unbound (The Double Rider Men's Club #3)
  • Unbridled and Unbranded (The Double Rider Men's Club #5)
  • Unbridled and Unclaimed (The Double Rider Men's Club #6)
  • Unbridled and Unhitched (The Double Rider Men's Club #7)
  • Unbridled and Untangled (The Double Rider Men's Club #8)
  • Unbridled and Unsaddled (The Double Riders Men's Club #9)
  • Unbridled and Untethered (The Double Rider Men's Club #10)
Unbridled and Undone (The Double Rider Men's Club, #1) Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1) Unbridled and Unbroken (The Double Rider Men's Club, #2) Unbridled and Unbound (The Double Rider Men's Club #3) Unbridled and Unclaimed (The Double Rider Men's Club #6)