Start by marking “Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48)” as Want to Read:
Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48)

Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand #48)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Night Owl Reviews TOP PICK!
Cathela's Office Halloween Ball is a complete bust; she spills out her Dracula's Bride costume and her vamp fetish chases away her boyfriend. Only redeeming feature to the night? Necking multiple shots of Dracula's Kiss--a lush Black Cherry Vodka cocktail--and an interlude with a gorgeous man dressed Gary Oldman style.
No one comes close to satisf
Kindle Edition
Published October 21st 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company (first published October 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dracula's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dracula's Kiss

Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
When asked to review "Dracula's Kiss" I jumped at the chance! Not only because I am a JoAnne Kenrick fan, as well as a 1 Night Stand series fan, but the cover had me lusting to see what was inside. After all tis the season to get lost in one short, steamy read that has a vampire in it.

Cathela goes to the Halloween work party with some high sexual expectations where her boyfriend is concerned. Only problem, her fella doesn't understand her vampire fetish and bolts. Alec, on the other hand, sees (
Katrina
What would you do if your darkest fantasy came gate crashing your party? All dressed as Dracula, sinfully hot to trot, with an accent the drools goodness. Cathela is intrigued... not only by his outfit but by his Scottish lingo. Cathela is mesmerized by Vampires, she wants many things and Alec knows just what she wants. ** waggles eyebrows **

She is over her nonexistent boring life and now wants what she wants - her fantasy fulfilled.

Cathela turns down Dracula’s advances walking away with a bus
 Rosebud
With the Halloween season approaching I decided to get this book to get in the mood. It also was a 1Night Stand series which I also love to read for a quick fix.

What? Where? Really? I don't understand how this book got included in this series. Sure it's a good premise and has some steamy borderline BDSM action but it doesn't feel like a 1Night Stand series book to me. These two set up their own first meeting and Alec knew Cathela and she knew him when their 1Night stand arranged date occurred.
Lucy Felthouse
Article first published as eBook Review: Dracula's Kiss by JoAnne Kenrick on Blogcritics.

I'm a fan of JoAnne Kenrick, vampires and Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand series, so I happily tucked into Dracula's Kisson my Kindle. It tells the story of a woman called Cathela. She's been charged with organising her company's Halloween Ball, and she's gone all out. Held at a castle rumoured to have inspired the master of vampire stories himself, Bram Stoker, Cathela is in her vamp-loving element.

Despi
Kali Willows
This was one sexy, erotic book! I couldn't put it down until I read every last word. Cathela was an awesome heroine, strong, witty with a kick-ass vamp fetish. Alec...*fans self* was a tortured, sensual, conflicted lover with incisors I would love to get a sample of!

JoAnne Kenrick's style of writing had me so immersed in the story, and left me wanting even more of the blood-lusting couple. The castle setting was dark, nostalgic and whimsical. If you are looking for a quick, but hot and haunting
Jessica Subject
Another great read from JoAnne Kenrick!

I would have to say I loved the characterization the most. JoAnne kept me in these characters heads throughout the entire story.

And of course, there are some very hot and steamy moments. Be sure to bring a fan!

If you enjoy reading about vampires or are curious to know what the fuss is about, be sure to read Dracula's Kiss. You won't be disappointed.
Charity Parkerson
Cathela meets her dream Dracula come to life at "The Essex Co-op Bank's Annual Halloween Ball."
Two months later, with the help of 1night stand she meets him again determined to indulge her fetish, unaware that he is a real vampire. Although this is a short read it is a fun one, and I recommend this to anyone who enjoys PNR.
Jennifer Probst
As usual, I adore the Decadent 1NS series, and this one is no exception. Sexy goth vampire sex, a strong heroine, and a vivid setting, a must read!
Ollie
Review to come after the holidays.
Carrie
Dracula's Kiss was a totally yummy tale. So if you're looking for some sensual, kinky writing with Gothic overtones, then you should definitely check out this story.
E. Drake
Fantastic book, really enjoyed the subtle nuances and in your face references, slutty with a bit of reserve characters, recommend to anyone's who loves Vampire and erotic fantasy.
Michelle
A sexy halloween vampire novella, Joanne never fails to capture my attention and hold it right 'til the end!
SassySami
It was just kind of meh for me.
Vjohnson
Vjohnson marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Janell
Janell marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Tara Quan
Tara Quan marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
zoegrl
zoegrl marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Sep 22, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 200 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)
Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1) When a Mullo Loves a Woman Outback Dirty (Calendar Men, #1) Marry Me, I'm Irish (Irish Kisses, #5) Shamrocked, (Irish Kisses #2)