Start by marking “Forgotten Husband” as Want to Read:
Forgotten Husband

Forgotten Husband (Santanas Men #1)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  12 reviews
They said he was her husband..."But Elise didn't feel married. Nor did she feel pregnant.... The accident had destroyed all memory of the past few months for her and, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember pledging her heart and soul to this rich, gorgeous, formidably sophisticated stranger, Alejandro Santanas.

Elise sensed the chemistry between them, sparks of
ebook, Harlequin Presents #1809, 192 pages
Published July 2011 by Harlequin Book (first published May 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten Husband

Kay
4 Stars ~ As a result of a car accident, Elise has lost all recollection of her past. She's learnt that her parents have both died and that she has no family except for the disturbing stranger who says he's her husband and for the unborn child she carries. Alejandro has an air about him that Elise finds very disturbing, and when he touches her she can't help her body's response. Yet some part of her doubts the devoted husband he portrays. When she's discharged, Alejandro takes her away to his be ...more
WritingMood
Amnesia, pregnancy... some of my favorite guilty pleasure tropes in HP's.

But I couldn't immerse myself in this book.

The dialogue was stilted and unrealistic in the use of overly formal words. Do people really talk like this in real life anywhere in the world? Even in high society Australia? Also, I'm so tired of reading the word 'suffice' in one of Helen's novels.

The fact that this shall be my last Helen Bianchin novel will suffice.
Leona
This had a great premise and started off strong, but quickly went down hill. The author spent more time writing about what the heroine was wearing, than the actual story between the hero and heroine.

I could never understand the heroines actions. She seemed to be very misguided, extremely emotional...and very childish.

I thought since this was an older book, that I might like it, better. I think this is my last book by this author.

Cristina
Ese ha resultado muy interesante. A lo largo de la historia te quedas en duda si las cosas son lo que parecen o si hay algo oculto. Alejandro no suena real, pero no tienes pruebas de que no lo sea. Elise está confundida, y te preguntas si es ella que te deja confundida también. Muy bueno del inicio al fin.
Tia
I actually read these books out of order, second one first, which I wasn't too impressed with and then this one, the first one. I was much more impressed with this one than the second. However I would of LOVED to see Savannah punished for being such a cow. It would of made the book 10 times better.
Romancekolik
Bu yorum aynı zamanda Romancekolikte yayınlanmıştır.

Uzun bir Beyaz Dizi perhizinden sonra bir tane elime aldım. Classicler ve High Life genellikle tercihlerim arasındadır. Helen Bianchin'de Harlequin'in sevdiğim yazarlarından biri olduğundan önce okumak istedim.

Hikaye direkt kazadan sonra hastanede gözünü açan, evlendiği seski İspanyolu tanımayan ama ondan hamile olan bir bayanın kafa karışıklığıyla başlıyor. Hikaye yazarımızın çoğu kitabına göre aksiyon dozajı düşük bir şekilde ilerliyorlar
HÜLYA
Helen Bianchin'in Santanas Serisinin ilk kitabı idi..Güzelde bir konusu vardı..Duyguları,aşkı işleyiş biçimini çok seviyorum..Erkek karakterlerinin vahşi cazbesi kadın kahramanlarının kırılganlığı ile iyi harmanlıyor..Serinin diğer kitabı Evlilik Anlaşmasını da daha önce okumuştum onu da çok beğenmişti..
Ne kadar birbirine benzer yazarsa yazsın okumayı çok sevdiğim bir yazar farklı bir anlatım tarzı var bana göre..
Elise trafik kazasında hafızasını kaybeder aynı zamanda hamiledir..Kendini ne evli
HÜLYA
Akina
I enjoyed this book very much. Helen Bianchin is one of my favorite authors. It's refreshing to read a romance novel centered around amnesia. The mystery of trying to determine when her memory will return and what secrets it will reveal is very stimulating.

I also love the fact that you could tell the husband loved his wife from the very beginning. There was no "he loves me, he loves me not" guessing games and no revenge plot. The heroine was very passionate and you could feel that in every page
Jared89
I love it... :) the amnesia thing is not cliche especially in this story it meant second chances... :) sweet, angsty, but definitely not a time waster... :) love it...
Vanita
Most boring story...
Cem73
Titre vf : Le mari oublié
Raijilli Magaña
Raijilli Magaña marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Sharonparkin
Sharonparkin marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Mills And
Mills And marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
E.v. Sage
E.v. Sage marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Unforgettable Husband (Amnesia)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4 & Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Sicilian's Mistress
  • Dark Dominion
  • Baby of Shame
  • The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247)
  • Lingering Melody
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • Bought By The Greek Tycoon
  • Beware the Beast
  • The Santangeli Marriage
  • Marriage Meltdown
Helen was born on February 20 in New Zealand, where she grew up, an only child possessed by a vivid imagination and a love for reading. She wrote stories for amusement in her early teenage years, and when she left leaving school, she took a secretarial job at a father-and-son legal firm.

At age twenty-one Helen joined a girlfriend and embarked on a working holiday in Australia, travelling via cruis
More about Helen Bianchin...
The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!) The Andreou Marriage Arrangement Mistress by Contract Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907)