Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)

Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer #8)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  146 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Dora and Boots see their teacher riding her bike on the way to school. But the bike gets a flat tire, and the teacher needs to get to school before her students! Will Dora and Boots save the school day? Find out in this exciting interactive adventure.
Published June 29th 2004 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon

Rachel
Perhaps I would have given this a better rating if I didn't find Dora completely annoying. And the copy of this that I have is a TAG reader so her voice came with it. Mercifully Leap Frog put comparatively few games in it, so it moved a little bit more quickly than it could have.

The only reason I'm giving it two stars instead of one is because it does have the alphabet and numbers in it, and I guess I shouldn't completely trash the book just because I loathe Dora.

You really probably shouldn't go...more
Beefmybananna
This book was ok, I didn't enjoy it well, I would in fact not recommend this book to anyone (F.Y.I.) butt eaters. Because who gives a crap what Dora says. hola, who gives a crap, everyone knows what it means it means go **** youself. Ever thought of that creepers.
Dora can just go and eat MY BANANNA BEEF!.....AND MY BOOB!
Darryl
Oct 08, 2013 Darryl rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: eve
Hola - oy what can I say Eve is a Dora fan. Btwn Boot and Tico and Swiper and dont forge the Map (I'm the map, I'm the map ... ) ... Eve loves Dora ! I'd rather go jogging than read these books (not doing too good on the exercise front !) ... but not only do I read them I buy them ... for my little Schnooks....
Lauren
Familiar character who helps students with their English and Spanish skills. Dora helps her teacher carry all of the school supplies to school when she gets a flat tire. Go on the adventure with Dora to get her and the teacher to school in order to prepare for the children.
Rochelle
ugh, Dora books are never great, but this book is ridiculous.
Dora's teacher gets a flat tire on her bike on her way to school, so Dora helps her out by catching a bus, then riding a train, then riding a condor through the forest to get to school.

Uh, yeah. Right
Ailsa Mackay
When will there be a day when I do not have to read this book to my 2 year old Dora fan? Can't say I am a huge fan of this book (I find it really quite tedious and the illustrations leave me cold) but my 2 year old loves, loves, loves this book. So what do I know!?
Skylar Burris
If my daughter choose another Dora book from the library, I might have to gouge my eyes out. And this was one of the better ones. Oh, but does she like them, and they are "educational," if your goals are modest (i.e. teaching random Spanish words and counting to ten).
Leiann
I really like this book. It's teaches Spanish, numbers, and alphabet. I love the fact that it has an activity for the kids to do. This weekend I am going to do the activity with my kids too. I can't wait.
Tricia
Typical Dora easy reader...this one includes pages with alphabet and numbers 1-10 (forwards and backwards). Kids enjoy these titles with spanish phrases and tone of the Dora cartoon.
Henry Bellamy
They mad this book off one of the episodes. They put in a new teacher and added Diego and yeah... This is the worst of the Dora books that I've had to read to my brothers.
Leila T.
Drives me crazy when children's books depict characters riding bikes without helmets!

But the Number Mountain and Letter Town were cool.
Allyson Wilson
Brian liked that Dora helped Maestra Beatriz get to school. He especially liked the blue train, "azul."
Netanella
I think I'm Dora-ed out - too bad I'm the only one in my family suffering this affliction.
Juancarlos Martinez
dora goes to school and learns just like me hahahahaha yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Liz Todd
Typical Dora Book. Dora helps teacher get to school on time.

the Reeds
my little one loves, loves, loves Dora. I can't complain.
Parker Towles
I read this book to my little sister...…………it's kind of bad
Sania
this is my favorite book, omg i love it!!
Cmontoyagmail.com
May 31, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
May 12, 2014
Meet Diego! (Dora the Explorer, #7) Dora's Pirate Adventure (Dora the Explorer) At the Carnival (Dora the Explorer) Happy Mother's Day, Mami! (Dora the Explorer) Dora's Christmas Parade (Dora the Explorer)