Start by marking “Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)” as Want to Read:
Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)

Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer #8)

Dora and Boots see their teacher riding her bike on the way to school. But the bike gets a flat tire, and the teacher needs to get to school before her students! Will Dora and Boots save the school day? Find out in this exciting interactive adventure.
Published June 29th 2004 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon

To ask other readers questions about Dora Goes to School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dora Goes to School

Perhaps I would have given this a better rating if I didn't find Dora completely annoying. And the copy of this that I have is a TAG reader so her voice came with it. Mercifully Leap Frog put comparatively few games in it, so it moved a little bit more quickly than it could have.

The only reason I'm giving it two stars instead of one is because it does have the alphabet and numbers in it, and I guess I shouldn't completely trash the book just because I loathe Dora.

You really probably shouldn't go
Jan 10, 2013 Beefmybananna rated it it was ok
This book was ok, I didn't enjoy it well, I would in fact not recommend this book to anyone (F.Y.I.) butt eaters. Because who gives a crap what Dora says. hola, who gives a crap, everyone knows what it means it means go **** youself. Ever thought of that creepers.
Dora can just go and eat MY BANANNA BEEF!.....AND MY BOOB!
Oct 08, 2013 Darryl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: eve
Hola - oy what can I say Eve is a Dora fan. Btwn Boot and Tico and Swiper and dont forge the Map (I'm the map, I'm the map ... ) ... Eve loves Dora ! I'd rather go jogging than read these books (not doing too good on the exercise front !) ... but not only do I read them I buy them ... for my little Schnooks....
Aug 10, 2011 Lauren rated it liked it
Familiar character who helps students with their English and Spanish skills. Dora helps her teacher carry all of the school supplies to school when she gets a flat tire. Go on the adventure with Dora to get her and the teacher to school in order to prepare for the children.
ugh, Dora books are never great, but this book is ridiculous.
Dora's teacher gets a flat tire on her bike on her way to school, so Dora helps her out by catching a bus, then riding a train, then riding a condor through the forest to get to school.

Uh, yeah. Right
Ailsa Mackay
Jan 15, 2013 Ailsa Mackay rated it liked it
When will there be a day when I do not have to read this book to my 2 year old Dora fan? Can't say I am a huge fan of this book (I find it really quite tedious and the illustrations leave me cold) but my 2 year old loves, loves, loves this book. So what do I know!?
Skylar Burris
Jul 14, 2008 Skylar Burris rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
If my daughter choose another Dora book from the library, I might have to gouge my eyes out. And this was one of the better ones. Oh, but does she like them, and they are "educational," if your goals are modest (i.e. teaching random Spanish words and counting to ten).
Apr 17, 2013 LeiAnn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book. It's teaches Spanish, numbers, and alphabet. I love the fact that it has an activity for the kids to do. This weekend I am going to do the activity with my kids too. I can't wait.
Nov 26, 2009 Tricia rated it liked it
Typical Dora easy reader...this one includes pages with alphabet and numbers 1-10 (forwards and backwards). Kids enjoy these titles with spanish phrases and tone of the Dora cartoon.
Mar 25, 2011 Arte rated it did not like it
Shelves: craptastic
They mad this book off one of the episodes. They put in a new teacher and added Diego and yeah... This is the worst of the Dora books that I've had to read to my brothers.
Leila T.
Nov 14, 2011 Leila T. rated it it was ok
Drives me crazy when children's books depict characters riding bikes without helmets!

But the Number Mountain and Letter Town were cool.
Allyson Wilson
Jun 04, 2013 Allyson Wilson rated it really liked it
Shelves: brian-books
Brian liked that Dora helped Maestra Beatriz get to school. He especially liked the blue train, "azul."
Oct 02, 2010 Netanella rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
I think I'm Dora-ed out - too bad I'm the only one in my family suffering this affliction.
Juancarlos Martinez
dora goes to school and learns just like me hahahahaha yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Liz Todd
Typical Dora Book. Dora helps teacher get to school on time.

Aug 30, 2009 Jami rated it really liked it
Shelves: bedtime-stories
my little one loves, loves, loves Dora. I can't complain.
Parker Towles
Sep 23, 2010 Parker Towles rated it did not like it
I read this book to my little sister...…………it's kind of bad
Sep 08, 2008 Sania rated it really liked it
this is my favorite book, omg i love it!!
Oct 22, 2008 rated it did not like it
this book is racist
Feb 26, 2013 Gianna marked it as to-read
Shelves: lol
It was weird
Vashante Hepburn
May 26, 2013 Vashante Hepburn rated it liked it
Rahmah Meligy
Rahmah Meligy rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2016
Spawn rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2016
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Cecilia rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Zhou Zhen
Zhou Zhen marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Grace Hampton
Grace Hampton marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
JESSICA JIMENEZ marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
  • Dora's Book of Manners (Dora the Explorer, #5)
  • Dora's Backpack (Dora the Explorer, #6)
  • Big Sister Dora! (Dora the Explorer)
  • Clifford's Busy Week (Clifford the Big Red Dog (Paperback))
  • Curious George and the Pizza Party
  • A Hatful of Seuss: Five Favorite Dr. Seuss Stories: Horton Hears A Who! / If I Ran the Zoo / Sneetches / Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book / Bartholomew and the Oobleck
  • Franklin's Secret Club
  • Fortunately, Unfortunately
  • Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball
  • Barbie: Thumbelina
  • Peek-a-Baby: A Lift-the-Flap Book
  • It's Not Easy Being Big! (Bright & Early Books)
  • Moo Hoo
  • How Do I Love You?
  • Boomer Goes to School
  • You Read to Me, I'll Read to You: Very Short Fairy Tales to Read Together
  • I Spy a Pumpkin
  • The Boy Who Held Back the Sea

Dora the Explorer (7 books)
  • A Day At The Beach (Dora the Explorer)
  • Dora's Picnic (Dora the Explorer, #2)
  • Dora in the Deep Sea (Dora the Explorer, #4)
  • Dora's Book of Manners (Dora the Explorer, #5)
  • Dora's Backpack (Dora the Explorer, #6)
  • Meet Diego! (Dora the Explorer, #7)