Start by marking “Quinn's Quest (Legacy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Quinn's Quest (Legacy, #4)

Quinn's Quest (Legacy #4)

He can give her anything and everything she needs except a future.

"Legacy, Book 4"

Kidnapped and held in a crazy doctor s underground laboratory, Bethany Morris only manages to escape because Chrissten, one of her fellow abductees, creates an opportunity by shifting into a werewolf.

Bethany s desperate for help, but who ll believe her story? The police? That ll just buy her
Published February 21st 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Quinn's Quest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quinn's Quest

Melindeeloo
Quinn's Quest to save his sister gets derailed by a female in 'heat'.

To be fair, it well may be that I'd have liked Quinn's Quest better if I'd have read any of the other preceding books in the series - because the supporting characters seem interesting and apparently leading man Quinn himself was an appealing side character in previous books and of course if I had read the earlier books, I'd have been happy to see the generous sprinkling of cameos of past pairs.

But I then again I am thinking m
Shanyn Hosier
Feb 17, 2012 Shanyn Hosier rated it did not like it
Quinn Lawton, half-breed werewolf raised by his human mother, has spent the last eighteen months searching for his kidnapped twin sister. With the secret help of his younger human half-brother (who's a computer genius), he infiltrated the ranks of the Hunters, human men intent on exterminating all werewolves, who he believes have information about his sister's kidnappers. Along the way, he discovered the werewolf who is likely his father, Donovan Brody (a member of James LeVeau's pack), who neve ...more
Laurie Garrison
3 1/2
Lorraine Vazquez
Jan 03, 2017 Lorraine Vazquez rated it it was amazing
Good read, really good series
Redheads Review it Better
I feel like I was waiting forever for this book to come out. Yesterday while roaming around on the Facebook, I was stalking looking at N.J. Walters' posts and saw that Quinn's Quest was released the day before and I didn't pre-order it! *gasp* I went right on and purchased it to my faithful Kindle (my second one in under 18 months because I burnt the other one out from reading so much. Lol.) and got to reading that day. I just finished it this morning and generally I don't write reviews right af ...more
◊♦ Naomi

I really like the Legacy series by N.J. Walters but Quinn’s Quest was not the best book of the series. It was a short read but even short reads can be amazing, this one was not. The story felt rushed. Just rushed. In my opinion, you do have to read the other books to understand this one so I won’t explain the story because it’d too complicated but basically half the time the MCs were having sex. Seriously, I was under the impression that the entire book was based on that.

Don’t get me wr
Tracie Runge
Jun 23, 2012 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
Bethany Morris has been kidnapped and is being held in a laboratory with a Doctor who is experimenting with her and a violent werewolf who takes what he wants.

Quinn Lawnton is going insane searching to find his kidnapped sister Chrissten

Bethany manages to escape her captors with the help of the woman kidnapped with her. Chrissten Lawton seizes the opportunity but unfortunately she is unable to escape so she urges Bethany to leave and find her brothers.
Quinn receives a call from a woman named Bet
Summer
Jun 11, 2012 Summer rated it really liked it
I did like this addition to the series. My only complaint is that the sex scenes in this series seem to be getting a little repeditive to me. I did read over them quickly and didn't like all the off track thinking going on.

I am still looking forward to Chrissten's story with Hank though. I would really like a story with Craig and Dameck as a m/m couple. That would make it so their brother Craig could have a longer life span like they do.
Kami Dodson-Perry
Feb 26, 2012 Kami Dodson-Perry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, blogged
As usual this book did not disappoint. I am looking forward the Book #5. Legacy is a great series. The love between each of the characters & the acceptance of one another is what we all strive for in life. To find the perfect mate, one that you fit with on so many levels. And the willingness to fight & defend one another. This series has great action, hot sex, love, friendship & a hint of mystery.
Feb 28, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I LOVE READING ABOUT MEREDITH AND HER PACK SO I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN QUINN DECIDED TO STAY WITH THEM AND HE MEETS BETH WHO HAS ANSWER ABOUT HIS SISTER. REALLY UPSET ME ABOUT THE TREATMENT BETH N CHRIS HAD WHEN CAPTURED AND I WAS REALLY GLAD WHEN ALEASE ONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING. SORRY FOR CAPS BROKEN KEYBOARD
Alison
Dec 12, 2015 Alison rated it liked it
This series is losing momentum for me....it's all very cookie cutter and the plots are simplistic. I enjoy the writing style and the paranormal world, but I need a bit more depth to keep me hooked in the long run. Something like the Demonica series or the Psy/Changling series, where the storyline is less predictable. I think I'll skip ahead to the vampire books, just for a change of pace.
Leslie
Mar 19, 2012 Leslie rated it liked it
Once I realized that this book can be called a cliff-hanger and realized that the rest of Quinn's and Chrissten's story will be completed in the next book, I realized that I liked this book a little bit more.

I realize this is a paranormal romance (heavy on the romance), but to me the romance part seemed to be rushed. This one was not my favorite of the series.
Polly
Nov 01, 2014 Polly rated it it was amazing
A Search for Quinn's sister. Quinn finding Bethany and love along the way. Sex, violence, and danger. This book was great, now I can't wait to read the next book where Chris, Quinn's sister will be able to tell her story.

Maria
Feb 05, 2012 Maria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this series! I couldn't wait for Quinn's story and I wasn't disappointed. I felt bad for Michael though. Hopefully there will be his book coming soon. ;) I really hope so. In the meantime I've got Chrissten and Hank to look forward to :)
Laura Beth
I liked this one a lot. The only bad part was that I was in a hurry to read this one. The overall story of the series is so good that it may be overshadowing the individual books. For this story the next one in the series was the goal for me more than this book.
Vanessa
Feb 28, 2012 Vanessa rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-challenge
Oh I love the Legacy Books,I started this book this morning and couldn't seem to put it down, so wanted to know what happened next. Cant wait for the next one.
Zany Rin
Love ... LOVE ... Love this series! Can't wait until Chris's book is available ... it's going to be EPIC!
Emily
"Quinn is irresistible, he is torn between keeping his twin as his only focus but his wolf is telling him he has found his mate."

Full review on Sensual Reads
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2012
Cherise
Cherise rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Laura rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Kelly Williams
Kelly Williams rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Feb 24, 2012 Marty rated it liked it
Shelves: x2012-kindle
Disappointed in ending
Regina
Regina rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2014
Froso Demetriou
Froso Demetriou rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2012
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2013
kathleen  Glisson
kathleen Glisson rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2016
  • Wolf Line (Granite Lake Wolves, #5)
  • Changed (The Wolf's Den #2)
  • The Misfits (Trueblood #4)
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Beneath the Skin (de La Vega Cats, #3)
  • Convincing Ethan (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #3)
  • Dirk's Love (Roxie's Protectors, #6)
  • Callum (The Cursed Clan, #1)
  • Hell's Revenge (Princess of Hell, #3)
  • His Choice (Dante's Circle, #3.5)
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • The Ex Files
  • The Secret Guide to Dating Monsters (Secret McQueen, #0.5)
  • Hecate's Own (Heart's Desire, #2)
  • In Plain Sight (Cougar Falls, #2)
  • Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5)
Once upon a time N.J. had the idea that she would like to quit her job at the bookstore, sell everything she owned, leave her hometown, and write romance novels in a place where no one knew her. And she did. Two years later, she went back to the bookstore and her hometown and settled in for another seven years.

One day she gave notice at her job on a Friday morning. On Sunday afternoon, she receive
More about N.J. Walters...

Legacy (7 books)
  • Alexandra's Legacy (Legacy, #1)
  • Isaiah's Haven (Legacy, #2)
  • Legacy Found (Legacy, #3)
  • Finding Chrissten (Legacy, #5)
  • Damek's Redemption (Legacy, #6)
  • Craig's Heart (Legacy, #7)