Start by marking “Seattle Cinderella” as Want to Read:
Seattle Cinderella

Seattle Cinderella (Romancing America)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  18 reviews
A modern Cinderella and her cohorts are enchanted by love in Seattle. Cindy is forced into running her late father’s muffler shop and employing horrid step-sisters, Annie and Zella. Can she garner the emotional energy needed to protect her heart against Luke’s princely charms? Annie Wilson’s past misdeeds have tarnished her reputation. Can she prove to herself and Brent th ...more
Published March 1st 2012 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Seattle Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seattle Cinderella

Paula  Phillips
Are you a fan of the fairytale Cinderella ? Ever since, I was little my all-time fairtyale story has been Cinderella. I love it and own nearly every single movie that has a Cinderella theme , my favourite being the Drew Barrymore movie "Ever After: A Cinderella Story". When I saw this book , I knew I had to read it as I also love the Christian fiction series "Romancing America".
Like most books in the Romancing America series, Seattle Cinderella contains four short stories. The first is "Cindy an
Valerie Comer
Who doesn’t love a re-imagined fairy tale? Just the idea immediately enthralls me. It’s always fun to see how many elements of the old favorite an author can parallel without making the whole concept seem hokey. At other times, the connection is so vague you’d never know it was there if someone didn’t tell you.

When I heard that one of the Romancing America collections was a set of novellas with a contemporary Cinderella theme, it got my attention. Here’s what they said: “Follow the road to the E
Ana
The only reason I read this book was because it was given to me a while back, and I currently don't have anything else to read. Plus, spring break. Mucho tiempo.

So, there's four short stories in this book. It's based on the classic Cinderella fairy tale. The stories revolve around four main characters - Cindy (Cinderella), Annie (Anastasia), Zella (Drizella), and Farrah (the fairy god mother).

I didn't enjoy the book, but I didn't hate it. It was just neutral. I felt that the stories were super
Jennah
I really enjoyed reading each of the four stories, the third one was my favorite! Cinderella is my favorite fairy-tale and that is what drew me to this book. It was neat to see how the author intertwined the characters with Cindy being Cinderella, Annie being the first step-sister, Zella being the second step-sister, and Farrah being the godmother. I do not think this book should fall in the category of being Christian Fiction, because there was no talk about God. The second story is the only on ...more
Bookworm1858
3.5/5
After seeing the title of this, how could I resist? Cinderella is my favorite fairy-tale and I actively seek out retellings plus I used to live in the Seattle area. What I didn't realize is that this was a collection of four intertwined stories, beginning with Cindy, the retelling of Cinderella, and giving love stories to her two stepsisters and to her godmother. I'm going to talk about each briefly.

Cindy and the Prince: This is the story inspiring the title. Cindy runs her father's mechani
Rhonda
Seattle Cinderella by Gail Sattler
5 STARS
This book has four different stories in it. I really liked the first story. I am going to write a review of each story as I read it.
Cindy and the Prince
Cindy lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Cindy owns half the house and half of the business. Her two stepsisters work in the office and her stepmother owns the other half. Cindy can't afford to live anywhere else and her stepmother is contesting the will.
Luke Princeton owns a business across
Robin
Seattle Cinderella

Gail Sattler

Book Description: A modern Cinderella and her cohorts are enchanted by love in Seattle. Cindy is forced into running her late father’s muffler shop and employing horrid step-sisters, Annie and Zella. Can she garner the emotional energy needed to protect her heart against Luke’s princely charms? Annie Wilson’s past misdeeds have tarnished her reputation. Can she prove to herself and Brent that she’s a changed woman? Zella is busy writing her own life story. Will it i
Abbie
Another fun book in the romancing America series. This book follows Cindy and her step sisters Annie and Zella. The final story is about Farrah who is Cindy’s godmother. Cindy deals with a stepmom who does not like her and trying to keep her fathers muffler shop going. Annie deals with someone trying to make her look bad and Zella who is trying to avoid her mother setting her up so she joins a book club. Farrah has just turned 50 and catches the eye of a younger man. Will these ladies find true ...more
IrenesBookReviews
Seattle Cinderella is written by Gail Sattler and published by Barbour Books.

This book has four separate love stories and they all take place in Seattle, Washington. The characters are all family or acquaintances so the stories flow well together. Although the stories are short the romances are believable and enjoyable.

In the first story, Cindy is running the family muffler shop and does not see the need for a man in her life. But can she resist Luke much longer? In the next story Annie must p
Jennifer Whitehead
What a fun concept! This is an entertaining four-story tale that weaves three "stepsisters" and a "fairy godmother" together in a delightful little piece of literary fun.

Cindy and the Prince - This story begins with "Cindy" as the garage mechanic who is trying to keep her father's old business running. She is actively pursued by the owner of the local rental car agency "Prince Rentals," but unwillingly falls head-over-heels in a whirlwind romance. Delightful and punny - I enjoyed all the paralle
Beth Butler
Very predictable. Very happy. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and ending up smiling at the end of each novella.
Linda
Kind of cute, inspirational romance that does not "cram" religion down your throat.
Denae Freed
This is a fun romance of four stories following the cinderella theme. The first stories is about cinderella, the second two about her stepsisters, and the third being about her godmother. Set in modern times, "Cinderella" owns an auto shop while the "prince" owns a used car rental across the street. The stories are good, short, and funny. I really enjoyed this book.
Tash
Reviewed for Booked Up . Stay tuned for the review to be posted on Booked Up's goodreads account and the Blog
Kimberly
I really enjoyed this book. I liked having four short stories that were related, but separate. I don't like being stressed when I read a book and this book was fun and relaxing, exactly what I was looking for.
Megan
Sweet, very fast reads. Good for a little shot of romance on hyperdrive. Like the Seattle location since that's my backyard. Again, good clean love w a touch of God is always enjoyable.
Rebecca Mabis
Cute stories but completely unrealistic. I can't believe every story ended in exactly the same way. Disappointing.
Penny
Wonderful short stories all superbly written. All excellent characters you will not soon forget.
Tammy Wooding
Tammy Wooding marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Angieleigh
Angieleigh marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Linda Hockman
Linda Hockman marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Emilyhancock
Emilyhancock is currently reading it
Apr 06, 2015
Deliza RdV
Deliza RdV marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Romancing America (1 - 10 of 90 books)
  • Rainbow's End
  • Aloha Brides
  • Red Rock Weddings
  • Christmas at Barncastle Inn
  • A Riverwalk Christmas: Four Couples Find Love in Romantic San Antonio
  • Seaside Romance
  • Georgia Brides
  • Maple Notch Brides
  • Ohio Brides (Romancing America)
  • Cornhusker Dreams (Romancing America)
The Narrow Path His Uptown Girl The Path to Piney Meadows Vancouver Head Over Heels