Start by marking “Simpsons Comics: Confidential” as Want to Read:
Simpsons Comics: Confidential

Simpsons Comics: Confidential

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The Simpsons notoriety will be hard to keep under wraps with a collection of comic stories that will catapult them once again onto the world stage.

First, Bart and Lisa write to their new pen pals across the globe, but their humanitarian efforts only lead to an international incident

Next, Ned Flanders goes on a road trip of self-discovery, and while he's away, Cletus and hi
Published March 27th 2012 by Harper Design

To ask other readers questions about Simpsons Comics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simpsons Comics

Jon Hewelt
I've grown pretty weary of Simpsons comics: in recent years, both the artwork and the writing has begun to slip, and I no longer find it as funny as it was in "them good old days".

However, Simpsons Comics: Confidential, released in 2012, is an overall delight. There are moments of sloppy writing, yes, but for the most part, I was sucked in. Classic plot lines that have been done to death by sitcom ancestors receive just enough of a subversive twist to stay interesting. And hey, it's pretty darn
Nickie
I wanted to read some Matt Groening comics, but all the library had was his Simpsons material. I decided since I had watched the show previously, I'd give it a try anyway. It was okay... Almost spot on with the show. I could practically hear all the voices and mannerisms. The chapter on vacationing at a nudist resort definitely got me strange stares while reading it around others. If you are a big fan of the show, then you would probably appreciate this comic more than I did. It didn't really re ...more
Pete
i used to love the simpsons comics but this is deeply pedestrian extraction of cash/content from a brand.
Anastasia
(13) LIBRARY
Chloe
It was awesome!
Jorge
There isn't much I can say about any Simpsons comic. Its pretty much felt like I was reading the TV show. Same style of jokes the art looks the same as well. Any Simpsons would enjoy this but, at the end of the day I think most people would be better off watching the show. I don't plan to pick up any more Simpsons comic books for myself. I do, however plan to pick some up for my sister who is a huge fan of this lovable dysfunctional family.
Farina♥Moon♥Eclipse
Mar 27, 2015 Farina♥Moon♥Eclipse rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Simpsons Fans & Readers
Shelves: b_comic
I actually read this awhile ago..
It was quite good, considering it to be about 1-2 hours long for a break from work or just chilling out in the sun.
It had some good parts, especially when the Simpson's Family get to the "natural" place... ha-ha.. they didn't know what kind-of-treat they would be in!
Ryan
I love these Simpsons comics. They never fail to make me laugh. The chapter where they visit a nudist colony, however, got me into trouble with my wife. (Saying I wasn't going to read that section to the kids didn't make it better.)
Kellie
What is more fun than taking time out to watch Homer frolic around in his birthday suit?!
James Valdivia
lol a few times. decent 20 min time killer
Jacob
Public library copy.
Sheridan
Sheridan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Wyatt Hanson
Wyatt Hanson marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Vemore Vondore
Vemore Vondore marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Samra
Samra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Matthew Abram Groening is an American cartoonist, television producer and writer from Portland, Oregon.

Groening is best known as the creator of The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the author of the weekly comic strip Life in Hell. Groening distributed Life in Hell in the book corner of Licorice Pizza, a record store in which he worked.

He made his first professional cartoon sale
More about Matt Groening...
The Big Book of Hell Childhood Is Hell Love Is Hell Bart Simpson's Guide to Life: A Wee Handbook for the Perplexed The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family