Start by marking “A Long, Tall Texan Summer (The Essential Collection)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Long, Tall Texan Summer

Diana Palmer

A Long, Tall Texan Summer (Long, Tall Texans #16)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  934 ratings  ·  24 reviews
That Texas man was long and lean...and just ripe for loving on a hot summer night....

But convincing him of that fact would be a difficult task indeed. Because men from Jacobsville, Texas, are a different breed, and tough to convince in matters of the heart. They are men of iron, men forged to long-lasting steel under the hot Texas sun.

Tom Walker Drew Morris Jobe Dodd They

Published (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about A Long, Tall Texan Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Long, Tall Texan Summer

Lynda
Jacobsville Texas had the same elements of small towns elsewhere with a slight difference, strong traditional values upheld to a greater degree and men with hearts difficult to corral. Spending their days working hard, the closed-off hearts of three men in particular were about to be invaded. Tom Walker an investment counselor with a Sioux ancestry encountered a previous one-night lover years later, discovering that one night altered his life in ways he never expected. Dr. Drew Morris an overwor ...more
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 16.1
Longo Verão No Texas:
Tom & Elysia
Diana Palmer

É incrível como um tumor cerebral, pode transformar um bom pastor, num homem abominável e assim prejudicar psicologicamente e sexualmente duas crianças por toda a vida. Ou um pai violento também pode prejudicar, outras crianças da mesma forma.

Obs.: é o segundo livro que lei da DP que há um pai “louco” com tumor cerebral.

Apesar disso essas mesmas crianças podem crescer e com muita dificuldade e desencontros podem superar esses
Aayesha
Tom Walker: 3 stars
I liked the book well enough, especially the new plot about Crissie. Diana Palmer usually doesn't have children in her stories. I also liked how the characters just come out and admit their love for each other, without stretching it out too long and DP introducing useless thoughts and insecurites about the characters for each other. It usually doesn't happen, so this story gets points for that.

Drew Morris: 3 stars
The story was cute, although Dr Morris was a jerk most of the ti
Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
This is three different stories:

Tom Walker & Elysia Nash: 3 Stars

This was a very sweet short story, I think ut could have been a bit longer as everything seemed a bit rushed, but it was still an enjoyable read.

Dr Drew Morris & Kitty Carson: 3 Stars

Again this was a very cute little story about finding love again. Kitty was DP's typical virgin heroine and Drew was a man who didn't want to fall in love again after his beloved wife had died six years earlier.

Jobe Dodd and Sandy: 3.5 Stars

Thi
Linda
Dec 06, 2014 Linda rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone that love romance stories
This collection has three of Diana Palmer novellas in it that I haven't read before. I enjoyed all three!
Jerrece Jarrett
i love this book, when i started reading it drew my attention and i finished it in two days.
Aseer Retla
Read the first story with Tom but didn't go further. The storyline was not believable and cheesy.
Spinneretta
Another enjoyable trio of stories from Diana Palmer's Jacobsville TX.
Rachel
This book had three short stories.

i found them all very good. I liked the first two the best.

They were all about the trademark virgin and all quite lovely, especially since they were set sometime ago.

it wasn't something that was too hard to put down, but if you like DP formular you will love these.

shms
I liked the romance of Dr Drew Morris and Kitty Carson the best of the three romances. It's typical D.Palmer, the H's so cruel at times it takes your breath away, nothing different there for a DP book. It just seemed that everything was a tad rushed.
Jodie
There were 3 different stories. They were very short with little character development. For the most part, romance novels are very predictable but with the limited amount of time spent on each character it took some of the enjoyment out of it.
Patricia Solla
What we have is a story about three men who are confirmed bachelors in a small town in Texas who meet three women who change their minds. There's plenty of action going on and each storyline has it's own unique situation.
Angelica Stevenson
In 2005-2007 I read so many of Diana Palmer's books. My ex's mom had a lot and that got me hooked. She is an excellent author and I just enjoyed them. Especially the rancher, texas, farmer themes plots and stuff.
Ada Cutting
Borrowed this from a co-worker and enjoyed it. Have to say first 2 of the 3 stories were better than third one. Found third to be confusing and not as interesting as first two were.
Kayen
3 in 1 stories..

I enjoyed all of them. It felt a bit rushed though, considering it's 3 stories in one book, but it turned out well.
I liked Drew's story most though. A good read.
léamh
Me entretuvo ya que la busqué como una lectura ligera para apaciguarme cuando ando en otra más compleja. Leí la tercera historia, me faltan las dos primeras.
Amanda Sheila
Sweet stories with sweet endings. I liked it. Too bad its very short even though they're typical of Diana Palmer, I just need more. Loved it!
Ann
another good one . her books are written so you get involved with the story right away.
Erotic Horizon
A Long Tall Texan Summer: Tom WalkerDrew MorrisJobe Dodd by Diana Palmer (2002)
Melissa

I liked first two stories did not like third one as much
Dewi Read
Paling suka cerita Jobe dodd... :) kalo yang lain biasa banget :p
Bobi Tribble
Slow hard to keep reading!
K Lister
K Lister marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Katie Bowers
Katie Bowers marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Biba
Biba marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 07, 2015
  • Love's Legacy
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • The Mackenzie Family (Mackenzie Family, #3-4)
  • The Cowgirl In Question (McCalls' Montana #1)
  • The McKettrick Legend (McKettricks, #5 & 9)
  • How to Lasso a Cowboy
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • A Wife for a Westmoreland (Harlequin Desire, #2077) (The Westmorelands, #20)
  • Butterfly
  • Hard to Get (Games, #3)
  • Damsel in Green
  • Run Among Thorns
  • Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)
  • The Virgin Groom

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...

Long, Tall Texans (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • The Founding Father (Long, Tall Texans, #0)
  • Calhoun (Long, Tall Texans, #1)
  • Justin (Long, Tall Texans, #2)
  • Tyler (Long, Tall Texans, #3)
  • Sutton's Way  (Long, Tall Texans, #4)
  • Ethan (Long, Tall Texans, #5)
  • Connal (Long, Tall Texans, #6)
  • Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)
  • Evan (Long, Tall Texans, #8)
  • Donavan (Long, tall Texans, #9)
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)