Start by marking “The Nigerian Tragedy” as Want to Read:
The Nigerian Tragedy

The Nigerian Tragedy

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Victoria Adekola never expected to become the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, just like she never expected anyone to desperately want her out of office, atleast not her only child, Jessica Adekola. Would she be able to fight against the network of violence, political corruption and mischief that saturated the land without losing her life or her office?
Published August 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Nigerian Tragedy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nigerian Tragedy

Josephine Calabrese
Today, August 27, 2012, I purchased the Kindle Version of THE NIGERIAN TRAGEDY. The book is a work of fiction. In my opinion, the $2.99 I spent for this work was worth every penny. Ending certain sentences with prepositions is an error she has made but I recommend this highly interesting book! The ending of the story stunned me. I won't reveal the ending.
The story isn't lengthly; the length of the book is perfect for my busy schedule. My rating of four stars still
stands.

Josephine Calabrese
A.B. Joseph
I love this book. It was well written with unexpected twists at the end. It made me cry and smile. I recommend this book.
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Diamond Jones
Diamond Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2012
Jan
Jan added it
Jan 27, 2012
Aderonke Moyinlorun
Oct 17, 2011 Aderonke Moyinlorun rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
deronke, is the author of four books. She was born and raised in Nigeria, got her first degree at Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria. She moved to the U.S in 2010 and currently working towards a second degree at Indiana State University.

She lives in Indianapolis Indiana. She writes romance novels with a little touch of suspense. She loves reading, she enjoys her family and she loves fashion, plan
More about Aderonke Moyinlorun...
When Love Hurts After d Dark I Choose You (When Love Hurts, #2). I Choose You (When Love Hurts #2) That Night (When Love Hurts #3)