Start by marking “Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #5)

Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers #5)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  7,920 ratings  ·  331 reviews
New Adult/ Contemporary Romance

Always in control, the meticulous and professional Salvador Moreno is thrown for a loop when the newly hired bartender Grace Zendejas suddenly invades his family’s restaurant, and infuriatingly, his every thought. For the first time in his life, Sal is fumbling. But after recovering from a few blunders he discovers his feelings for Grace run
Published December 2011

Judy
Making You Mine- Elizabeth Reyes
Book 5: The Moreno Brothers
Sal Moreno is the last single brother in his family. He takes care of the business end of the restaurants and has dreams of honoring his father, grandfather and the Moreno name by opening more Moreno restaurants. He is neat and most folks just say he's anal. When Graciela Zendejas comes in for an interview at Alex's restaurant, it don't take long for Sal to find three strikes against her. And something about her makes him a bit more anal
Karla
I loved Salvador and Grace; they were a really great couple and the plot was interesting and different from the other books, BUT it was a bit too long. It got off to a great start and then I was willing it to move forward. I love descriptive writing in some books, but in this one I wanted more dialogue and interaction between the two main characters. When Salvador and Grace were together it was great, but they spent way too much time apart. Salvador has been the mystery brother in this series, a ...more
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Spoiler Free Review
"It's over. She wants nothing to do with me anymore." -Sal in Making you Mine

In Making You Mine Sal the oldest Moreno reluctantly hires Grace a young culinary student as a bartender. Well actually Alex hires her after Sal said he gave her 3 strikes.lol! Grace wants nothing more than to be a cook and show her talent but b/cuz she is so young no one is willing to give her chance. She feels defeated after her interview at Moreno's especially when Sal acts like a complete A-hole.
Laura YA indie princess
Elizabeth Reyes made my day yesterday when I was on amazon searching for a new read and saw Making You mine had been uploaded. I screamed I was that HAPPY. The best out of the whole series. The wait is always so painful but so worth it when you get in to the book. I can't wait to see what Elizabeth writes next.

Re-read 24th Aug 2012= Even more AWESOME
Lili
Great read! I gotta say Sal's is my favorite out of the series.
Autumn Review
Summary:
Salvador Moreno is the oldest of Moreno Brother's. He's smart, sexy, and always in control. Then he meets Graciela Zendejas. While looking for a chef's position, Grace thinks Moreno's would be a great place to help boost her career as a chef. The problem is, she's young and no one wants to take her seriously. She lands a job at Moreno's as a bartender. Sal isn't too happy about this, because he can't stop thinking about her. They give in to their attraction and start dating. Then for the
Sheryl
Ooooohhhhhhh, i LOVED Sal's story!!! I mean i didn't think it could get any better after Romero, but i was wrong! Sal was like a marshmallow; hard and tough on the outside but oh so gooey and soft on the inside!! What a terrific ending(?) to the series, although, i would love to see a story about Vincent and Rose :) Job well done, Ms. Reyes, can't wait to read your next book!
Lkay ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
I wanted to like this book. Heck, after buying it after reading all the great reviews, I was expecting to like this book! Alas, I feel like I am being generous giving it the 3 stars that I am.

This is the first book out the series that I have read, but I have a feeling it might also be my last as well.

It started out pretty good, but then is started fizzling out in the middle. I stuck through it, hoping it will get better towards the end- but it never happened.

The whole book read like an episode o
The BookWhisperer
I have been a fan of the Moreno Brothers series for the duration. Every book as had its unique and thrilling journey of lust and love. Admittedly, I was shocked when I couldn't get into the last book Romero, but now reflecting I think it may have had solely due to my inability to connect with this particular character. Even so, I was desperately hoping that making you mine would restore my love for this series and help me overcome the frustration that I had with the one book. I was thrilled to f ...more
ChuCha
Making You Mine is my favorite Moreno Brothers novel. I had to find this one before I started all of my reviews, as I have said, I was on momentum. Sal is my favorite character among the brothers – he’s very anal, a level-headed person and very reasonable until he fell in love with Grace. Now, Sal understands what the fuss and the stuffs his brothers were doing when they were in love. Touché!

Grace is someone who wants to prove she can do something, but because of her age and her looks no one tak
Kathy L
When I started this book, I read the teaser and proceeded to read the book. The first couple of pages had me thinking this can’t be good and I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the bomb to drop while I read this story. Sal is probably my favorite of the Moreno brothers. He is strong intense alpha male, totally in control and his confidence is very sexy. I like that he isn’t a hot head like Alex and Angel. Gracie is my fav female heroine. She has fought long and hard to get where she ...more
Jess
Dear Elizabeth Reyes,

I have to tell you that I loved EVERY SINGLE book in this series (which is amazing & rare in & of itself) but I think this might be my favorite of them all. Thank you so much for the epilogue & short story on Angel & Sarah, I loved finding out what was happening with everyone. I admit, I was soooo sad about this being the last Moreno Brothers book so I was EXTREMELY happy (actually squealing) when I read that 'Making You Mine' is not, in fact, the last book i
M.
Aug 09, 2012 M. rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people into sexist, jealous men
Oh, what a disappointing ride. I liked the first book in the Moreno Brothers series so much and by the end of it, I came to loath all of them. Ugh! I do not find sexist, controlling men attractive at all. The Moreno brothers are appalling, there is nothing romantic about the way the act around their girlfriends.
How would you feel if your boyfriend demanded all of your free time, disliked if you went out with your girlfriends, and outright forbade you from even speaking with any other guy? Well,
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
I enjoyed Sal and Graciela's story. Psycho ex, deranged momma. Drama drama drama. Wasn't my favorite but it was still good. I liked the new characters Frank(I think he had good intentions), Joey and Taylor.

You know we will be getting a story on Rose(Gracies sister) and Vince(Moreno's cousin).

I enjoyed the epilogue and the growing family and Angel and Sarah's short but very sweet story. Babies all around and would love a follow up on all of them.
Tammara
From my critique partner :)
Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into this one - trust me, I'm a witness. Sal's story is the Moreno saga wrapped up with a shiny bow, a thank-you card and a chocolate left on your pillow.
I love it when I come across the unexpected. I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded Forever Mine July 2011 as a free download for kindle. I never got around to reading it. I know they say not to judge a book by its cover but I did. I didn't really like the cover and only downloaded it because it was free. All I can say in my defense is that I'm an idiot sometimes. Anyway, Earlier this month I was looking for something new to read while I was on the treadmill. I chose Forever Mine and got caug ...more
Melissa
By far my favorite of all The Moreno books. Seriously Elizabeth you knocked my socks off with this one!! I couldn't put the book down. I just had to find out what was gonna happen. Especially when the sh!$t hit the fan!! But this is why I love you and Tammarra Webber so freaking much... You believe in EPIC happy endings.

You've never disappointed me. I think its safe to say I am a fan for life.

But back to the actual book...

After reading The Moreno Brothers books 1-3, Salvador wasn't even a blip
Zm
I have only read one other Elizabeth Reyes book, 'Romero', from the same series, and I liked it very much. This book, however, did not do it for me at all. The beginning starts off promising, but about halfway through it just starts to deteriorate and ends up crashing and burning by the end. I almost didn't even bother to finish, and in fact skipped numerous passages to get to the end and see how things wrapped up (solely for a sense of closure; at this point it wasn't interesting).

The characte
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
I couldn't wait to read Sal's story cause he has been a bit of a mystery through the other books and I was intrigued by the oldest Moreno brother who comes across all intense, silent and brooding and in total control!! Oh and of course he sounds totally yummy too and he has dimples...it's all about the dimples LOL!!!

Sal is a strong alpha male who plays the protector of his siblings and their partners but almost doesn't believe in love for himself. That is until he meets Gracie when he interview
Trini
As always Elizabeth has blown me away! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this story and let me tell you it was so worth waiting for. Not only do we get Sal's story but like all the other books we get to see what is going on with everyone else in the series that I have fallen love with. And yes just like Elizabeth's warning label on her Facebook page I too have a tendency to fall in love with fictional characters and with hers most DEFINITELY!

What can I say that I haven't said yet about this ser
Ann
Enjoyed mentally watching Sal, the last Moreno brother, fall in love with Grace. This book had more of a serious tone than the previous ones, but it makes sense since Sal is such a serious guy. Although he’s more controlled than this brothers and for the most part keeps his cool he can’t help being a Moreno –an intense, protective, possessive alpha male. Still got a few laughs from Romero. His blunt outburst when seeing pregnant Valerie (“Damn, you’re big”) and his typical “I got this” were grea ...more
Princess
Ugh.

Well all I can say is; it had potential.

It's the first one I've read of this serie, but if the other ones are like Making You Mine or worse then...

description

It was...

Predictable.

Boring.

Predictable.

Stupid.

Oh and predictable, but I may already have mentioned that.

The drama was just..

description

The romance,

There was no heat, no spark, nothing!

They were boring the hell out of me! I was just skipping through the whole kiss-touch-feel scenes, it did nothing for me!

It's better than The Devil's Eyes and Love Unscripted.
Mari
Ok I cheated a bit I didnt read this series in order and skipped to Sal's story. The premise caught me. He is definitely worth it, also ot can be spoilerish for the other brothers but I dont mind.

Sal is the meticulous brother, organized, in control and always the professional. So when Grace applies she somehow struck something with him, it doesnt go as smooth. They butt heads initially and there's definite tension. But when they get past that first impression things heat up.

Of course being a t
I really enjoyed this series. I think Alex' story was my favorite. I haven't read Sofie's or Romero's story yet. I figured what would happen with those anyway.

Sal's story was very sweet and sexy. But boy do I know about crazy ex-girlfriends or FWB. It can be a nightmare and Sal was living one. Poor Grace. So young and so inexperienced. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

I'm curious about the ending because she dangled Rose's and Vincent's breakup, but never really came out and said anythi
Sonya
First, I want to say that I have enjoyed this series, for the most part. It's kind of mild compared to a lot of books I read, but maybe that's because it falls squarely into the Young Adult catagory, which isn't necessarily one of my faves.
Making You Mine was a nice story, but it was pretty much the same as all the other books in the Moreno series. Bossy big tough strong (insecure)guy falls in love with pretty girl with low self esteem. For people in their 20s,their relationships all seem so h
Samantha Morris
Well how do i begin! I read this series back to back once i started book one i couldnt help it i was just hooked .These books were so intense and emotional it was untrue the words and sentences just seemed to flow through my brain easily.You had me crying,cussing, gob smacked and giggling beyond histerics.iI would definatley recommend these books they will take your breath away.I think it was a nice touch adding a story from Romeros point of view id of only wanted to know more about his story if ...more
Alexandra
still reading this, but really loving it. Read Angel and Sarahs story first, which I enjoyed, but this is far more adult and better in many ways. Salvador is gorgeous, a great male lead and although I'm sure everything will turn out good I'm loving the emotions and ups and downs of the story so far! I'll be finished tonight!

DONE as I thought, just as gripping till the end. This is a well written book about a great family and life...the brothers are loyal,posessive, strong characters who I love!
Shelley Chastagner
I loved getting to know the elusive Sal. Always so removed from the emotional tumult that makes up his brother's lives, Sal is shocked to realize he's just like them when Gracie walks into his restaurant and into his life. The story line feels very adult and deals with some very complex issues.
The bonus peek back into Angel and Sara's lives (many years after "Forever Mine") was nothing short of perfection.
Now we just need Elizabeth Reyes to write faster to feed the addiction she's created. You
Mara
I think Sal & Grace story was my favorite cause it was so deep.. I just love it how Salvador was so in love, and even that Melissa make her peace with Sal. I wish they could write about her that she find someone that love her OR git with Frank mmm interesting..
and this book it was EVERYTHING of all them I wish they could make story of Isabel sister and Sarah best friend and Max finding love.. curious..LOL
Elizabeth Reyes
MiMee
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS! Sal is such a SEXY and confident man! I love how he did not push her and respected her in every way! I love the Moreno Brothers!! GREAT GREAT READ!! I want me some more Sal---yummy! I do not fall for too many males in this types of books--but this character is soo sexy and perfect! Goda love Alex too! I would def let him Make me his! HAHA =) Excellent writing Elizabeth Reyes!
HELP, can you read this series in any order? 9 88 Nov 01, 2013 09:32PM
Favorite couple??? Why??? 21 114 Oct 26, 2013 06:35PM
Book Haven: The Moreno Brother Series ebook Giveaway! 1 16 Jan 03, 2012 06:20PM
  • Vicious Circles (Wrong Reasons, #2)
  • Junk Miles (Brenna Blixen, #2)
  • What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2)
  • Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)
  • Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Chasing Nikki (Chasing Nikki, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Assassins, #2)
  • Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family, #2)
  • Across The Hall
  • Jocelyn's Choice
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Untraceable (Untouchable, #3)
  • Fusion (The Patrick Chronicles, #2)
  • Golden Trail (The 'Burg, #3)
Elizabeth Reyes is a USA Today Best Selling Author of The Moreno Brothers, 5th Street, Fate and Desert Heat romance series.

Join the fun and become a royal member of TeamReyes and enjoy the perks of early announcements,cover reveals teasers, including exclusive teasers shared only the group. Along with exclusive team,giveaways,discussions, trivia, Secret Santa and much much more!

Moreno Brothers:

F
More about Elizabeth Reyes...

The Moreno Brothers (5 books)
  • Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)
  • Always Been Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #2)
  • Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3)
  • Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)
Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) Noah (5th Street, #1) Always Been Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #2) Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers, #3) Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)