Start by marking “Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand-New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories” as Want to Read:

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The hardest foods to give up are the ones you love best – but Marlene Koch says, “you don’t have to!” Marlene Koch, author of the bestselling cookbook Eat What You Love: More than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat and Calories, has been dubbed a “magician in the kitchen” when it comes to slashing sugar, calories and fat, but never great taste—and here she delivers w ...more
Published April 3rd 2012 by Running Press (first published February 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Eat More of What You Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat More of What You Love

This cookbook is the second of a series by Marlene Koch with "Eat What You Love" and "Eat What You Love Everyday" and sticks true to the promise for recipes that are low in sugar, fat and calories. Unlike a number of cookbooks that my wife and I have bought or checked out from the library, Koch's cookbooks have provided us with tasty and nutritious recipes that we have added to our arsenal of tried-and-true menu plans.

My wife and I have yet to try a recipe from the three volume collection witho
Most cookbooks don’t offer nutritional information or suggestions on how to cut calories, fats, salt, etc., from the recipes. The books normally don’t have suggestions on how to make healthy versions of the dishes in the book. Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand- New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories by Marlene Koch is not one of those kinds of cookbooks. This is a cookbook designed for those of us who do need to watch what we eat.

The first thirty pages are all background information
I'm looking forward to really getting into the recipes in this book, but from what I've seen so far it is fantastic. The recipes are simple, with not a lot of strange ingredients that you will only use once. You will probably have most everything already on your shelf at home. There are so many recipes on my "to try" list that it will take me a year to get through them all!
this is another book where I wish we could give half stars. For me, this book didn't introduce a wealth of new ideas, and I was disappointed by the reliance on artificial sweeteners. That said, I have tried several of the recipes, mostly for the savory dishes( Lazy Day Lasagna!), and they have been great. The recipes are straightforward, easy to follow and clearly well tested, and they work just like they are supposed to. While I didn't walk away with a ton of new ideas, I did get a handful of n ...more
If you are looking for fast, easy, healthy food choices, this is the cookbook for you. The crock pot lasagne is to die for and I love the PF Chang's style Mongolian Beef. Marlene spoke at a recent author event at READ Booksellers where I work and she was AMAZING. She knows her stuff. You can visit her website and get additional, personalized help with diet plans, menus, etc. She answers all her own email and responds herself to queries on her blog and Facebook page.
Diana Gotsch
Didn't use it as much as I hoped to. My fault. When I picked it up at the library I didn't look at it closely enough. I'm interested in low fat/low calorie cooking so the title caught my eye. Did not realize it was primer for Splenda. I try to avoid using artificial ingredients as much as possible.
Another wonderful cookbook from Marlene Koch! Recipes are easy to make, healthy, and taste great. The chocolate peanut butter filled cupcakes are to die for! I highly recommend for anyone who wants some healthier recipes that do not compromise taste.
Victoria Shepherd
Fantastic book, filled with lits of easy to make recipes, tips, amd even menus! Very organized and love the inclusion of the nutritionl information for each recipe, including Weight Watchers' Points.
Kelly Shank
Absolutely fantastic recipes!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this book for anyone conscious of making healthy eating choices. You DO NOT sacrifice taste in any of the recipes!!!!!
I want to try many of the recipes from this cookbook. I would have given it 5 stars, but the sweet recipes all call for fake sugar, which I don't eat.
I like to bake with artificial sweeteners so the recipes in this book interest me. I haven't tried any of them but plan to.
this book was filled with tons of amazing recipes, many of which I plan on making.
I love this cookbook! I can't wait for her third one to come out!
Annie Haynes
I read a library copy, but I'm buying this one!
Great recipes. Recipes fit Diabetic lifestyle.
awesome awesome awesome!!!!
Phyla is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2015
Melanie marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Angie marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Lynn marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Brooke added it
Oct 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • 500 Low-Carb Recipes: 500 Recipes, from Snacks to Dessert, That the Whole Family Will Love
  • The Volumetrics Eating Plan: Techniques and Recipes for Feeling Full on Fewer Calories
  • The 5 Factor Diet
  • The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show
  • Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals
  • The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need
  • Prescription for Natural Cures
  • Comfort Food Makeovers
  • Six Weeks to OMG
  • The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss
  • Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners
  • Thrive Fitness: Mental and Physical Strength for Life
  • The Paleo Slow Cooker: Healthy, Gluten-free Meals the Easy Way
  • The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook
  • The Body Fat Solution: Five Principles for Burning Fat, Building Lean Muscles, Ending Emotional Eating,  and Maintaining Your Perfect Weight
  • The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide: The Complete and Easy Reference for All Your Favorite Foods