Start by marking “Sweet Bytes (Ophelia Dawson Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Bytes (Ophelia Dawson Chronicles, #3)

Sweet Bytes (Ophelia Dawson Chronicles, #3)

Ophelia’s escape from Martin, an Addicted Newblood, came at a terrible sacrifice. Adrian, the boy she loves, is now infected and hunted like vermin.
As her new Protector, Tristan Li represents the Oldblood determination to destroy Adrian, along with all the Newbloods, addicted or not.
In her grief, Ophelia hates everything about Tristan, until his subtle strength empowers
Published October 17th 2011 by Noble YA

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Bytes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Bytes

Jen
Nov 01, 2011 Jen rated it really liked it
Love this series! It's such a cute different style of vampires - and in this book - we learn that all Vampires are different - just the way humans are all different. There are some good, and some bad, some rebelliousness, some in love -

We meet up with Ophelia and her new body guard Tristan - Tristan is an old blood - and ready to give his life for Ophelia. Being Empathic she is very precious to the old blood - and being a diabetic, she is very precious to the New bloods - but not in a good way.
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Oct 19, 2011 Debbie I Heart YA Books rated it it was amazing
Sweet Bytes is the third book in Ophelia Dawson Chronicles. Kimber An lived up to my expectations and this series keeps getting more intense with each book. Kimber An has deepened the plot with oldbloods and newbloods. Ophelia also comes to know her destiny in Sweet Bytes, along with her twin sister Bianca. Tristan is bought back in this book and I have waited to see more of him. I fell in love with him in the first book Crushed Sugar, but I got my heart broken over Tristan in Sweet Bytes. Kimbe ...more
Jessica Bronder
Mar 07, 2012 Jessica Bronder rated it really liked it
Ophelia has been through a lot and learned a lot about herself, vampires, and other paranormal creatures. She is an empath, highly desired by the Oldblood vampires, and a diabetic, highly desired for lunch by the Newblood vampires. Now she has a new body guard, Tristan, and she is not impressed with him.

Adrian is still around and even though he has been turned into a Newblood, he is willing to give his life for Ophelia. Martin is still lurking too so she has to stay on her toes. Ophelia has to
Noelle Starrdust
Noelle Starrdust rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2014
Noble Young Adult
Noble Young Adult rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2011
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2011
Kathy Galloway
Kathy Galloway marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2011
Cloud James
Cloud James marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2011
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2011
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2011
Destiny J.
Destiny J. marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2011
Ashley S.
Ashley S. marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2011
Raquel Vega-Grieder
Raquel Vega-Grieder marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2011
Deja
Deja marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
TyraelsWings
TyraelsWings marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Mickey
Mickey marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Feb 27, 2016
loisa
loisa added it
Feb 26, 2017
Kimber An never had enough books when she was a kid and the ones she had didn’t turn out the way she wanted. And so she started writing her own.
More about Kimber An...