Start by marking “I'll Be Home for Christmas” as Want to Read:
I'll Be Home for Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  3 reviews
When jaded oil tycoon Nick Rudolph discovered a homeless Myla Howell and her two children on a cold winter night, even this self-proclaimed nonbeliever knew that this was no way to spend Christmas. So he took the brood under his wing--and the ragamuffin family miraculously captured his secretly lonely heart. Neither he nor Myla could deny there was an attraction, but both ...more
Published October 17th 2011 by Heinemann Publishing (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Home for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Home for Christmas

Lyn
Lenora Worth is a friend but that doesn't mean I can't like her books! :-) I enjoyed this book twice. I read it when it came out originally in 1998 and then picked up a newly reissued larger print version and read it again.

I enjoyed it both times!

Lenora writes a vivid story with interesting and involving characters. I loved the single mom on hard times who takes on a self-sufficient playboy and opens his eyes to the real issues of life, healing and faith.

This book is one of Lenora's early Love
Ruth
Oct 12, 2014 Ruth rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
AWESOME! I LOVED this novel and highly recommend it to everyone.
JoAnn
There was nothing wrong with the story about the wealthy owner of an oil business picking up a homeless widow and her two children when their car breaks down. The author says the story is part fairy tale and it is, but the best part of a fairy tale is the magic and this didn't have any for me. I didn't feel like I got to know the characters, only facts about them.
The book's copyright is 1998 and I have learned from experience that authors develop their skills over time so I might read something
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Sam B
Sam B marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Megan K
Megan K marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
TaniLu
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Mackenzie Carol
Mackenzie Carol marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Angela Freeman
Angela Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Cindy Bauer
Cindy Bauer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Tracey Hagwood
Tracey Hagwood marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...
An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5) The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3) Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice, #2) Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6) A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2)