Start by marking “Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky” as Want to Read:
Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky

Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky (Трансерфинг реальности #5)

4.56  ·  Rating Details  ·  261 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Transurfing Reality was one of the top non-fiction bestsellers in the world in 2005 and 2006. Unknown till now in the West, the series has sold over 1,300,000 copies in Russia in three years. This translation (by Natasha Micharina) describes a new way of looking at reality, indeed of creating it. It provides a scientific explanation of the laws that help you do this, build ...more
Published September 30th 2011 by John Hunt Publishing (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Reality Transurfing 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reality Transurfing 5

Ayeshah
Mar 24, 2014 Ayeshah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-adore
The last part on producing knowledge on a certain topic or field instead of constantly receiving from others was AMAZING! If you're hoping to make original contribution to your chosen field of knowledge, there's nothing wrong with using the esoteric xD I read book 5 after book 4 & without reading the first 3 books in the series! I didn't feel lost.. this book is worth STUDYING not just reading..

some quotes that sum up the idea:

"The world, like a mirror, reflects your attitude towards it" "Th
L.L.
To już w dużej mierze powtórka... ale kilka cytatów i tak warto odnotować :)

"Życie - to gra, w której świat wciąż zadaje swoim mieszkańcom jedną i tę samą zagadkę: „Zgadnij, jaki jestem?". I każdy odpowiada zgodnie ze swoim pojmowaniem: „jesteś agresywny" lub „potulny". Albo: „jesteś wesoły, mroczny, przyjacielski, wrogi, szczęśliwy, niefortunny". Lecz, co ciekawe, w tym konkursie każdy wygrywa! Świat się z każdym zgadza i przed każdym jawi się w tej postaci, jaka została zamówiona. I jeżeli maj
C.Q.
Apr 14, 2014 C.Q. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Read.

By far the best attempt made by anyone trying to explain the simplicity behind all thing complex and what is more complex than life and us humans beings. if you're acquainted with metaphysics then this a must read, butt I will advise to start with the first book of the whole series.
C.C.
Sep 18, 2015 C.C. rated it it was amazing
I have to agree with so many other reviewers. I've read lots of books on the subject, but this book is like a treasure to me--a true life changer! I am so happy I brought this book and this knowledge into my life.
Fernando  Branco
Jun 19, 2014 Fernando Branco rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must say, that of all the books I have read in the last few years, this is it! Not only this book, but the whole collection under the title of Reality Transurfing, is scientifically well researched and with some esoteric knowledge of how life manifests, it becomes a gold mine of insights into life's great secrets...mind blowing. Author, Vadim Zeland
Good place to order price and service excellent: http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/
Ivinela Samuilova
Nov 04, 2013 Ivinela Samuilova rated it it was amazing
Vadim Zeland is a quantum physicist, and after Carlos Castaneda he is the author that helped me much to clear my own ideas as a writer. It was recommended to me by Alexey Bachev, an unusual psychologist, with so unconventional approach to dealing with reality who I met and was inspired by to write my Life Can Be a Miracle novel, where he is the protagonist.
TarasProkopyuk
Mar 01, 2012 TarasProkopyuk rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: esotericism
Никогда не думал, что эзотерика меня заинтересует.

Если не критически подойти к книгам Зеланда, впустить в себя всё написанное как есть, и только потом попробовать критиковать его, то поверьте это сложно будет сделать.

Хотя иногда пугают некоторые крайности автора, да и есть ряд вопросов с которыми категорически не соглашусь.
Mohra
Oct 19, 2014 Mohra rated it really liked it
Shelves: english-books
I've read this book without reading the previous books of the series. I liked the writing style of the author and I am excited to buy his other books. It is a life manual!
Alexander Y.
Jan 14, 2014 Alexander Y. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book explains how to deal with the duality of the world (physical and metaphysical sides). Part 5/6.
John
Mar 06, 2013 John rated it did not like it
regurgitation of first book. Waffle. Better than the 4th though
Andrey
Oct 26, 2014 Andrey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Реальность существует сама по себе пока вы с этим согласны.
treeghosts
Jan 15, 2012 treeghosts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012, best
Loved it!
Alina
Alina is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2016
Olawale Ajala
Olawale Ajala marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Vita Naumova
Vita Naumova rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Aleksandr Zhuravlev
Aleksandr Zhuravlev marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
MariMalchuk
MariMalchuk rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Ivana
Ivana rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Daryna
Daryna added it
Aug 03, 2016
Alexander
Alexander marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Nuno Virgílio
Nuno Virgílio rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Tiago Soares
Tiago Soares marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Islam Mušić
Islam Mušić rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Charlene
Charlene is currently reading it
Waldi Vollgas
Waldi Vollgas rated it it was amazing
Iliknur Hyusnyueva
Iliknur Hyusnyueva rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Zahra
Zahra marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Anoush
Anoush rated it it was amazing
  • Attract Money Now
  • Лабиринт Мёнина (Лабиринты Ехо, #8)
  • Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?
  • Submission
  • Astrology For Dummies
  • Chakras for Beginners: A Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies a Guide to Balancing Your Chakra Energies
  • The Secret of Instant Healing
  • The Secrets of High Magic
  • Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation
  • Coming Back: The Science of Reincarnation
  • Animal Magick the Art of Recognizing and Working with Familiars
  • Hanni und Nanni. Sammelband 1 (Hanni und Nanni, #1-3)
  • العوالم المتوازية للذات
  • Lucid Dreams in 30 Days: The Creative Sleep Program
  • The Magus of Strovolos: The Extraordinary World of a Spiritual Healer
  • Magical Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent
  • How to Heal with Color
  • Ask Your Angels
Vadim Zeland is a contemporary Russian mystic and writer. Little is known about Vadim Zeland. He states in his autobiography that he used to be a quantum mechanics physicist and later a computer technologist. He prefers not to become a well-known celebrity, shielding personal details. Zeland's main goal is to present a set of techniques which he calls "Transurfing of Realities" for the attainment ...more
More about Vadim Zeland...

Трансерфинг реальности (5 books)
  • Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations