Start by marking “The Little Big Book of Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Little Big Book of Christmas
Preview

The Little Big Book of Christmas

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Long out of print, the definitive Christmas anthology is back...deeply revised with new images, recipes, jacket, and introduction. Lavishly illustrated throughout with nineteenth- and twentieth-century artwork, this book is everything you want Christmas to be — loving, warm and celebratory. Timeless and adorable, beautifully designed, The Little Big Book of Christmas is a ...more
Published September 27th 2011 by Welcome Books (first published November 3rd 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Big Book of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Big Book of Christmas

Ty
This book has been in my family for years, and each year I sort of nibble at it. Mostly the poems and the recipes. And I do enjoy the illustrations. Yet the stories bother me a bit.

I've not read them all, but this year decided to sit down and make a dent in all of them. So many involve people dying! And the ghost of a serial killer on Christmas Eve? Really? I'm sure there are many Christmas stories that don't involve such things.

A good book, but it slaps you with depression or disgust when you l
Heidi
I've owned this book for many years, and I still get excited each year when the Christmas season begins and I open its pages. It contains all the best Christmas stuff- recipes, carols, classic tales, vintage imagery, and the Christmas story.
Lisa
This book is filled with great short stories. I read this every year in December.
Paul Valente
wonderful book of christmas stories, poems and carols, beautifully illustrated throughout
Sylvia
Lots of fun Christmas ideas.
Cynthia Fry
Cynthia Fry is currently reading it
Feb 11, 2015
Tauyna Snyder
Tauyna Snyder marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Angela Freeman
Angela Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Mel
Mel added it
Apr 19, 2014
Rosanna Usher
Rosanna Usher marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Little Big Book of Love The Christmas Almanac (Little Big Book) Little Big Book Of Chills And Thrills (Little Big Books (Welcome)) The Little Big Book of Pregnancy The Little Big Book For Girls