Start by marking “The Guide to the Territories of Halla” as Want to Read:
The Guide to the Territories of Halla

The Guide to the Territories of Halla (Pendragon)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  531 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
All there ever was; all that will be.

For the first time, see the amazing sights of Halla as only Bobby Pendragon has. From the watery depths of Cloral to the rugged mountain ranges of Denduron to the jungles of Eelong, from the Earth territories to the decaying fantasy world of Veelox, its all here. So are the Travelers: Uncle Press, Vo Spader, Loor, Aja Killian, Alder, Gu
Published May 1st 2005 by Aladdin (first published April 26th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Guide to the Territories of Halla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guide to the Territories of Halla

The Host by Stephenie MeyerTwilight by Stephenie MeyerBreaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
100 in 2009
95th out of 162 books — 62 voters
Where's My Cow? by Terry PratchettThe Captal's Tower by Melanie RawnThe Last Hero by Terry PratchettThe Kane Chronicles Survival Guide by Rick RiordanMort by Terry Pratchett
Books I Need to Complete a Series
180th out of 181 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

Keegan mccurry
Mar 30, 2008 Keegan mccurry rated it liked it
Must read first 2-3 books to understand it
Cody Roecker
Dec 27, 2015 Cody Roecker rated it really liked it
I read this short little guide back in August and forgot to mark at as read. I bought it at Powell's because it was signed and I adore the Pendragon series so immensely and needed this. It gave a visual experience to one of my favourite series of all time and I couldn't be more pleased.
Kyle Benich
Jan 25, 2016 Kyle Benich rated it did not like it
I hate how it destroyed my own realizations of the characters and put them into graphic representations that looked nothing like how I thought. It also only had the first 5 territories.
Bg
Sep 28, 2010 Bg rated it liked it
This guide, to me, was a little premature. It doesn't cover all of the worlds in the Pendragon Adventure Series which is disappointing. The illistations are nice and the explanation short. But if your a Pendragon Fan and want to collect all the books involving the series, this won't be a complete waste of money.
Billy
Jul 15, 2012 Billy rated it really liked it
Great field guide, but reading level is much less than that of the actual series itself. Could use more information as well, but MacHale can choose to write however he likes. Great field guide thing, but people who have read the Pendragon series might understand how drastic the change in reading level is.
Becky
Dec 14, 2011 Becky rated it liked it
It was okay, but I expected more since it claimed to be a "Guide to the Territories of Halla". It was mostly a sum up of the first 4 or 5 books with pictures and a few (useless) extra tidbits of information, such as the number of continents on each territory and their major holidays and cities.
Jamie
Aug 31, 2008 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 12 years and up
I enjoyed this. I am a very visual person and it was fun to compare what I had visualized the characters, places, things and events to be in my mind to what the author came up with.
Kayleen
Sep 17, 2011 Kayleen rated it liked it
The series was so detailed an complex I understand why this book would be wanted, but I was stunned when I got it in my hands to realize it was so small and cartoonish.
Molly
Jun 24, 2014 Molly rated it liked it
This guide was very disappointing. I expected extra information about the territories, but it was just a review of the first five books.
Theadora
Aug 11, 2011 Theadora rated it liked it
Shelves: my-library
The characters didn't look how I expected, but it was cool to see every major character and place in detail.
Alyssa
Jul 06, 2011 Alyssa rated it it was ok
disappointing. very disappointing. it had basically all the stuff i already knew about Halla in it.
M
Jun 01, 2009 M rated it it was ok
Some of the drawings looked dumb, but I still enjoyed reading it.
Liz
Dec 21, 2008 Liz marked it as to-read
wonder what other info it has?
The Third Place A Teen Library
F MAC pendragon
Science Fiction
Sparker 87
Apr 12, 2008 Sparker 87 rated it really liked it
this is a great book i really liked it
Raye
Raye marked it as to-read
William Kelley
William Kelley marked it as to-read
Sats
Sats marked it as to-read
Annamarie
Annamarie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Neti James
Neti James rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Rizwan
Rizwan marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
E. (ELK's Library)
E. (ELK's Library) marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Mason Herr
Mason Herr rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Kobato
Kobato marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Archon
Archon marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Basia
Basia marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Ryan
Ryan rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
  • The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War, #3)
  • The Travelers (Pendragon: Before the War, #1)
  • Thor's Wedding Day: By Thialfi, the goat boy, as told to and translated by Bruce Coville
  • The Art of Anastasia
  • Lovely: Ladies of Animation: The Art of Lorelay Bove, Brittney Lee, Claire Keane, Lisa Keene, Victoria Ying and Helen Chen
  • Time Bomb (Mars Diaries, #3)
  • Boots and the Seven Leaguers: A Rock-and-Troll Novel
  • The Unknown Spy
  • Bad Pets: True Tales of Misbehaving Animals
  • Tarzan (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Oak and Dagger (A White House Gardener Mystery, #3)
  • Apple-y Ever After (Princess School, #6)
  • Macaroni Boy
  • Alone in the Ice World
  • Lucy Doesn't Wear Pink (Lucy #1)
  • The Outside Shot
  • The Storm Before Atlanta
  • You're Gonna Make It
D.J. MacHale is a writer, director, executive producer and creator of several popular television series and movies.

He was raised in Greenwich, CT and graduated from Greenwich High School. While in school, he had several jobs including collecting eggs at a poultry farm, engraving sports trophies and washing dishes in a steakhouse...in between playing football and running track. D.J. then attended N
More about D.J. MacHale...

Pendragon (10 books)
  • The Merchant of Death (Pendragon, #1)
  • The Lost City of Faar (Pendragon, #2)
  • The Never War (Pendragon, #3)
  • The Reality Bug (Pendragon, #4)
  • Black Water (Pendragon, #5)
  • The Rivers of Zadaa (Pendragon, #6)
  • The Quillan Games (Pendragon, #7)
  • The Pilgrims of Rayne (Pendragon, #8)
  • Raven Rise (Pendragon, #9)
  • The Soldiers of Halla (Pendragon, #10)