Start by marking “The Clone Alliance (Rogue Clone, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Clone Alliance (Rogue Clone, #3)

The Clone Alliance (Rogue Clone #3)

Third in the national bestselling series-military science fiction on the edge.

Rogue clone Wayson Harris is stranded on a frontier planet-until a rebel offensive puts him back in the uniform of a U.A. Marine, once again leading a strike against the enemy. But the rebels have a powerful ally no one could have imagined.
Published October 30th 2007 by Ace

To ask other readers questions about The Clone Alliance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Clone Alliance

Steven Allen
Dec 05, 2015 Steven Allen rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-to-go, not-kept
Jim
Apr 28, 2010 Jim rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book purchased and read via my IPad.

Harris gets rescueded from Ray Freeman's family planet so he can be us envoy for the Nippon self-broadcasting fleet who want to make piece with the UA. If this doesn't make much sense, read the books!

Harris is off and running again thru space this time trying to find out where the Mogats home world is located. Of course he does this and gets back to earth in time to help lead an invasion of the Mogat home world. Harris is about to find out
Chris
Oct 17, 2011 Chris rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-hardcopy
As the third book in the Clone series, I really enjoyed this book. For me it was great to see Wayson Harris start to understand his nature and genetic programming, even though he cannot do much about it. It was also very interesting to see him reflected against the other outcasts, such as Ray Freeman for one, in his world and how they are attracted to each other, each with their own goals, but managing to work together and help each other survive.
Robertw7373
Sep 19, 2013 Robertw7373 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book and series which has been action packed and well written. Would give five stars but for the fact that three books later the author assumes the readers are idiots and need information from two previous books spoon fed to us In his latest book. Sometimes twice in different area. While a quick here's what happened is fine. The fact that he repeated info more then once seemed to only slow the book down in places.
Nathan
Feb 26, 2008 Nathan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: For Milfic readers
Shelves: reviewed-2008, sci-fi
This is the third book in the "Clone" series by Kent. It's at the low end of the 4 rating... I enjoyed it, but it's at the cusp of what I'd recommend to others.

Like other books in the series it's reasonably well written but suffers from problems with pacing. The military action is adequate, but certainly not spectacular and doesn't really take into account all of the universe's possibilities.

Good fun, but only for those who really like Milfic.
Adam
Jun 04, 2008 Adam rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sci Fi Readers
I said it was amazing. And so it was. I have not read the books previous to it in the series. That is because they are out of print, but I'm sure I'll get around to reading them soon enough.
This is a hard to the core, action packed sci-fi novel. Wonderful. The style of writing is also great. It fits. He makes you feel along with the character. It is invigorating.
Erica
Jun 10, 2010 Erica rated it liked it
Shelves: sff
Mindlessly entertaining military scifi, not boundary breaking or questioning. Naming a battleship "Obama" and a tank "Rumsfeld" seemed a little excessive, as several hundred years in the future are people going to care? Also, the Seattle Mariners as one of the best sports teams ever? For sure, not this season.
Jon
Dec 08, 2009 Jon rated it liked it
Solid Military Sci-Fi, Some interesting Ideas regarding the nature of discrimination, clones are often considered less than human by their natural born commanders, as well as excellent combat scenes.
Saphirablue
Hm, it's an okay book. The story was okay but Harris gets more and more Marty Stu'ish and the constant repeating of things and explanations really get on my nerves. If I haven't already bought the sequels I would not buy them anymore....
Bill
Sep 04, 2013 Bill rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
Reviewed on the The Clone Identity page.
Alec Young
Jul 25, 2015 Alec Young rated it really liked it
I liked him playing make up with the SEALs
Sarah Alawami
Jun 13, 2015 Sarah Alawami rated it really liked it
Marita
Nov 18, 2008 Marita rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Steve brought over a signed copy of a bublished book for me to read this time! :)I feel pretty special!
Daniel Newcomb
Apr 13, 2011 Daniel Newcomb rated it it was amazing
Another story skillfully told.
Tobias Wolter
Mar 01, 2012 Tobias Wolter rated it did not like it
A really, really, really awful book. Takes itself seriously while showing all the diverse and complex mental facuities of ten pounds of lard.
Christos
Christos rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2012
William Chuang
William Chuang rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Ian Bott
Ian Bott rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Leonard
Leonard rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Gene Turlington
Gene Turlington rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2010
Chris Bradbury
Chris Bradbury rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Gregoire
Gregoire rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
Daniel
Daniel rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Bill
Bill rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2011
Zurich Jim
Zurich Jim rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
John Brumenschenkel
John Brumenschenkel rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Patrick
Patrick rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2015
David
David rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2013
John
John rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2012
  • Orphan's Destiny (Jason Wander, #2)
  • Subjugation (Subjugation, #1)
  • Admiral's Gambit (A Spineward Sectors, #2)
  • The Battle of the Hammer Worlds (Helfort's War, #2)
  • Death's Head (Death's Head #1)
  • Firestorm (Starfist, #12)
  • Daring (Kris Longknife, #9)
  • Valkyrie Rising (Hayden War Cycle, #2)
  • The Tactics of Revenge (The Human Chronicles, #4)
  • Stark's Crusade (Stark's War, #3)
Steven L. Kent is the author of the Rogue Clone series of Military Science Fiction novels as well as The Ultimate History of Video Games.

Born in California and raised in Hawaii, Kent served as a missionary for the LDS Church between the years of 1979 and 1981. During that time, he worked as a Spanish-speaking missionary serving migrant farm workers in southern Idaho.

While Kent has a Bachelor’s deg
More about Steven L. Kent...

Rogue Clone (10 books)
  • The Clone Republic (Rogue Clone, #1)
  • Rogue Clone (Rogue Clone, #2)
  • The Clone Elite (Rogue Clone, #4)
  • The Clone Betrayal (Rogue Clone, #5)
  • The Clone Empire (Rogue Clone, #6)
  • The Clone Redemption (Rogue Clone, #7)
  • The Clone Sedition (Rogue Clone, #8)
  • The Clone Assassin (Rogue Clone, #9)
  • The Clone Apocalypse (Rogue Clone, #10)

“The old sailors who traveled Earth's seas were said to have loved the ocean. The great captains said they were married to the sea or called the sea their mistress. Modern sailors held no such fantasies about outer space. Space did not love or hate, it simply killed anything it touched.” 6 likes