Start by marking “Western (genre) Novels, including: The Dark Tower Ii: The Drawing Of The Three, The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger, The Dark Tower Iv: Wizard And Glass, The Dark Tower Iii: The Waste Lands, The Dark Tower V: Wolves Of The Calla, The Wind Through The Keyhole” as Want to Read:

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative ...more
Published September 29th 2011 by Hephaestus Books

To ask other readers questions about Western (genre) Novels, including, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Western (genre) Novels, including

Jaymi Loobey
Dec 31, 2012 Jaymi Loobey rated it really liked it
I don't like Stephen King's horror novels but I love the Dark Tower Series. They are a little western, little fantasy and little futuristic post-apocalypse together with Stephen's knack for showing the brutality of real life. Fantastic! As with most books I read I don't like the ending much but Stephen King is one of those authors I hope rubs off a little in my own writing.

- Jaymi (Mozeak) Loobey
Colleen Reynolds
Jun 13, 2012 Colleen Reynolds rated it it was amazing
The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is by far his greatest work. It's truly like a spider web that encompasses every novel he has ever written. Start from book one- The Gunslinger - then move on in order. It's amazing.
Yvonne Neubert
Oct 21, 2012 Yvonne Neubert rated it it was amazing
The Dark Tower series is by far one of King's best works. Several of the characters appear in other Stephen King books. I have Randy series 2 times. Both audiobook narrators did a really good job. I will probably reread it again and another couple of years, I have a habit of doing that.
Ann
Jul 14, 2012 Ann rated it really liked it
I read The Wind Through the Keyhole, not expecting to enjoy a western. Now I have to read them all. It was a quick read, and very engrossing.
Rachael Booth
Aug 04, 2012 Rachael Booth rated it it was amazing
Loved these books! I was really amazed by the juxtaposition of genres in this series - sci-fi, western, fantasy - one of King's best series!
Rob
Jun 02, 2012 Rob rated it it was amazing
I was so involved when reading all of these books there was little else I wanted to do. I was totally drawn in by the authors masterful writing a true Stephen King fan.
Joe
Joe rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Steve Stroben
Steve Stroben rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
Mark Weisgerber
Mark Weisgerber rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2012
Camilla
Camilla rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Bill
Bill rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2012
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2012
Mik
Mik rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Ahmet Tufan Çalışkan
Ahmet Tufan Çalışkan rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2014
Barbara
Barbara rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2012
Catherine Milmine
Catherine Milmine rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
Shawn
Shawn rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2014
Jonathan Fesmire
Jonathan Fesmire rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
Teresa Grover
Teresa Grover rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2014
Mark
Sep 04, 2012 Mark rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this series!
Wrsmith1013 smith
Wrsmith1013 smith rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2012
Carolyne
Loved! The ending truly surprised me and I still think about it.
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Josh
Josh rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2012
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2013
Jenny Crabill
Jenny Crabill rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Jonny
Jun 19, 2013 Jonny rated it liked it
Bring on book 4!
Kellie
Kellie rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2013
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2012
Hephaestus Books publishes print-on-demand compilations of Wikipedia articles -- not original works. Caveat Emptor.

If you feel that doing a free search on Wikipedia is not worth your time compared to paying someone to print out Wikipedia articles for you, then these books may be of interest.

Works titled as "Novels of [Author], such as [novel1], [novel2]..." are very arguably deceptively advertised
More about Hephaestus Books...