The Player's Club: Lincoln

The Player's Club: Lincoln (The Player's Club #2)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Pledge: Juliana Mayfield, cash-strapped celebutante.

The Goal: A juicy reality show about joining the notorious Player's Club.

The Conditions: Complete three crazy initiation challenges... and seal the production deal.

The Complication: Lincoln Stone, steely, tabloid-phobic Club founder.

Lincoln's always fought to keep the Player's Club exclusive and secret, and he does

Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

Saly
I could never past the heroine's actions in this book, I could never get past her whole, I'm a rich bored trust-fund baby, whose gravy train is about to stop so I will do anything for publicity, even call up one of my old friends so that I can make a reality show on the Player's Club.

I could never get past the heroine's actions, she is betraying people who gave her a chance to be more, filming them secretly, for what money and publicity?
The hero is one of the founders & pretty protective of...more
Julianna
Feb 06, 2012 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Fun, Steamy Contemporary Romance
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Lincoln is the second book in Cathy Yardley's new Player's Club trilogy. It got off to a slightly shaky start, mainly because I wasn't quite sure what to make of the heroine. As the story progressed I slowly began to like her more and more, and in the end, was once again pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book overall. The premise of the series, that of a group of guys (and now girls too:-)) who try to live life to the fullest, is a fun one, and I especially l...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Having a really hard time getting into this one. The heroine is just simply NOT likeable at all!!
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: February 1, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin
Imprint: Blaze
Author’s Website: www.cathyyardley.com
My Source for This Book: Gift from the author
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 2, Player’s Club
Series Best Read In Order: Probably, but worked well as a standalone
Steam Level: Hot

Player’s Club — a secret organization where members learn to live life to the fullest. The catch? There’s a big emphasis on the “secret” p...more
RedIza
First of all, I have to say I didn't read the first book of this trilogy, though this can be read as a standalone.
I had a very hard time getting into the book mostly because of the heroin, Juliana, and the kind of world she evolves in (stars, money, play-boys, etc, not my cup of tea). Juliana is a bitch, no more, no less, supposedly a rich spoiled child but desperately in need of money and having no qualms about how to get some by any means.
When Lincoln meets her, he falls in love with her but...more
Suze
Second of The Players Club trilogy. I didnt get Juliana at all so that made this a trickier read for me that the first book. She was written and portrayed well but I didnt sympathise with her at all. She is a celebutante forced to look for new income and a focus to her life. Enter Lincoln, Finn and the players club. Lincoln grew on me and my main focus for reading became knowing his secret ( not quite as drastic as i'd thought it would be). The story flowed well and didnt drag, but looking forwa...more
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Player's Club
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Alicia House
Alicia House marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Carla
Carla added it
Jan 09, 2014
Lk Moore
Lk Moore marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Nelly
Nelly added it
Jan 07, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Cilla
Cilla marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
A few random facts about me:

I am a fiction addict.

I love J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts, Jim Butcher, J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Stephen King, Jennifer Crusie, Marian Keyes, J.K. Rowling, and a slew of other authors.

I have been known to stay up all night to finish a new novel. I don't so much read as devour.

I am an out of...more
More about Cathy Yardley...
Enslave: Beauty Tames the Beast L.A. Woman Crave: The Seduction of Snow White Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing, #1)