Start by marking “The Player's Club: Lincoln” as Want to Read:
The Player's Club: Lincoln

The Player's Club: Lincoln (The Player's Club #2)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Pledge: Juliana Mayfield, cash-strapped celebutante.

The Goal: A juicy reality show about joining the notorious Player's Club.

The Conditions: Complete three crazy initiation challenges... and seal the production deal.

The Complication: Lincoln Stone, steely, tabloid-phobic Club founder.

Lincoln's always fought to keep the Player's Club exclusive and secret, and he do

Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Player's Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Player's Club

Saly
I could never past the heroine's actions in this book, I could never get past her whole, I'm a rich bored trust-fund baby, whose gravy train is about to stop so I will do anything for publicity, even call up one of my old friends so that I can make a reality show on the Player's Club.

I could never get past the heroine's actions, she is betraying people who gave her a chance to be more, filming them secretly, for what money and publicity?
The hero is one of the founders & pretty protective of
Julianna
Feb 06, 2012 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Fun, Steamy Contemporary Romance
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Lincoln is the second book in Cathy Yardley's new Player's Club trilogy. It got off to a slightly shaky start, mainly because I wasn't quite sure what to make of the heroine. As the story progressed I slowly began to like her more and more, and in the end, was once again pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book overall. The premise of the series, that of a group of guys (and now girls too:-)) who try to live life to the fullest, is a fun one, and I especially l
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Having a really hard time getting into this one. The heroine is just simply NOT likeable at all!!
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: February 1, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin
Imprint: Blaze
Author’s Website: www.cathyyardley.com
My Source for This Book: Gift from the author
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 2, Player’s Club
Series Best Read In Order: Probably, but worked well as a standalone
Steam Level: Hot

Player’s Club — a secret organization where members learn to live life to the fullest. The catch? There’s a big emphasis on the “secret” p
Red Iza
First of all, I have to say I didn't read the first book of this trilogy, though this can be read as a standalone.
I had a very hard time getting into the book mostly because of the heroin, Juliana, and the kind of world she evolves in (stars, money, play-boys, etc, not my cup of tea). Juliana is a bitch, no more, no less, supposedly a rich spoiled child but desperately in need of money and having no qualms about how to get some by any means.
When Lincoln meets her, he falls in love with her but
Cathy Beckett
Finished. I was so hoping that Lincoln's story would be worth a 4 but it fell a little short. Juliana didn't become a likable character until the middle of the book. I like that she turned herself around but it could have happened before the end of the book. Because she did redeem herself in the end I gave it a 3.
Suze
Second of The Players Club trilogy. I didnt get Juliana at all so that made this a trickier read for me that the first book. She was written and portrayed well but I didnt sympathise with her at all. She is a celebutante forced to look for new income and a focus to her life. Enter Lincoln, Finn and the players club. Lincoln grew on me and my main focus for reading became knowing his secret ( not quite as drastic as i'd thought it would be). The story flowed well and didnt drag, but looking forwa ...more
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Player's Club
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sofia Max
Sofia Max marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Jul 04, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A few random facts about me:

I am a fiction addict.

I love J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts, Jim Butcher, J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Stephen King, Jennifer Crusie, Marian Keyes, J.K. Rowling, and a slew of other authors.

I have been known to stay up all night to finish a new novel. I don't so much read as devour.

I am an out of
More about Cathy Yardley...

The Player's Club (3 books)
  • The Player's Club: Scott (The Player's Club #1)
  • The Player's Club: Finn
Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel (Rock Your Writing, #1) Enslave: Beauty Tames the Beast L.A. Woman Crave: The Seduction of Snow White Ravish: The Awakening of Sleeping Beauty