Start by marking “Sex, Lies and Valentines (Undercover Operatives, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sex, Lies and Valentines (Undercover Operatives, #3)

Sex, Lies and Valentines (Undercover Operatives #3)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Con artist Gabriel Black just got busted. By a babe. Drool-worthy (and clearly sneaky) FBI agent Danita Cruz is forcing Gabriel to choose between hard time and scamming his own family for an undercover sting. Now he has to present Danita to his family as his girlfriend. And it's the perfect opportunity to get wickedly even with her….But Danita has some tricks of her own, a ...more
Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sex, Lies and Valentines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex, Lies and Valentines

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥
"This had started as a simple job. Babysit a conman while bringing a crime kingpin to justice and quite possibly bringing down a con artist who’d evaded capture for four decades."

After an unfortunate accident, con artist Gabriel Black is arrested by the woman who captured his interest in a hotel. Turns out this woman is Special Agent Danita Cruz. After discovering that Gabriel Black is the son of drug kingpin, the FBI arranges for an undercover mission investigating the family. This investig
Kati (Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance)
***original review posted at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance***

Whoa! Totally did not see that ending coming. I think it's time for me to hang up my sleuthing magnifying glass and awesome Sherlock hat. This trying to figure out whodunit thing isn't working out for me.

The con man is about to get conned into the biggest game of his life---love. Gabriel Black is the youngest of the Black children and he took after his old man not only in looks but in skill. He set out to prove that he could
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

I love it when a plot comes together, and a scheme, a double-cross and two people adept at lying so well they’re not sure if they’re really in love or not. Sound confusing? It’s actually quite exciting if a reader has been following this three book trilogy from the creative mind of Ms. Tawny Weber.

I think readers might be able to enjoy this tale as a standalone read, but I wouldn’t advise it. My advice is to read the previous two, so
Cathy Beckett
WOW!!! What an ending to a great series? I loved Gabriel's story. I finished this in one day. It was a quick, fun read.

Gabriel and Caleb were strong reads and a lot of fun. Maya's story was sweet and funny but a little on the weak side.

For the whole series I would rank it 3.75. If you read this series read them in order: Mistletoe, Midnight, and Valentines.
Lara
The final chapter in the trilogy brings the family back together. I had figured out the villain early in the second book, so there was little surprise. Overall I felt this book spent a bit more time on angst of the main characters than I like, with a few scenes to set up legitimacy of their operation, but mostly it was internal worrying and sex. The book was easy to read, and the protagonists likable, but I was less engaged with their relationship than those of the previous two books.
Joanne
Great premise.Gabriel Black,the lead male character, is considered a liar and a bad guy. Is he really? Is Danita Cruz,the lead female character, really a lady of the evening? Will she decide to follow her heart? Love the situation that Gabriel is forced into. The Black family isn't what one would have expected for a mafia family. Who is creating trouble?
I enjoyed this book because of the characters and the plot. This is a quick read; but it is well written.
Suze
The final book of the Sex, Lies and.......series. The story contines with Gabriel, the baddest of the Blacks. I quite liked the interplay between him and Danita, as it was up front at the start, although they did find things to fall out about. All the baddies were rounded up, the mystery helper revealed. Despite liking Gabriel the beat of the three siblings in the series, I still liked the second book best. Overall, a good series.
Helen
MS Weber has done it again what an awesome story I have loved this series and this one finished it of so well I loved it

Gabriel and Danita have so much to overcome from their pasts and their passion and desire and need to learn how to trust make this story a real page turner

Thank you Tawny for hours of reading pleasure Gabriel is so hot and such a great hero just what Danita needs.
Elizabeth
Loved this series, the Black family was a very eclectic group of people. I will miss them.
December
I Did NOT see that twist coming! Loved the mystery vilian arc over the 3 books of the series!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Undercover Operatives
Kate
Overall rating -- 3.5 stars
Lisa Smith
Lisa Smith marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Jen
Jen added it
Apr 21, 2015
Bodacious
Bodacious marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Lyn
Lyn added it
Feb 14, 2015
Lesley Webb
Lesley Webb marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Angi Broom
Angi Broom marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
  • Once Upon a Valentine: All Tangled Up\Sleeping with a Beauty\Catch Me
  • Choose Me
  • Born Ready
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • High Octane
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • No Going Back
  • Not Just Friends
  • Full Surrender
  • The Heartbreak Sheriff
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author Tawny Weber has been writing sassy, sexy romances since her first Harlequin Blaze hit the shelves in 2007. A fan of Johnny Depp, cupcakes and color coordination, she spends a lot of her time shopping for cute shoes, scrapbooking and hanging out on Facebook.

Come by and visit her website at www.tawnyweber.com for hunky contests, delicious recipes an
More about Tawny Weber...

Undercover Operatives (3 books)
  • Sex, Lies and Mistletoe (Undercover Operatives, #1)
  • Sex, Lies and Midnight (Undercover Operatives, #2)
A SEAL's Seduction (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #1) A SEAL's Surrender (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #2) A SEAL's Salvation (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #3) A SEAL's Kiss (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #4) Breaking the Rules (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #14)