Start by marking “A Moonlit Night Saga: Episodes 1 - 4 (Kindle Edition)” as Want to Read:
A Moonlit Night Saga: Episodes 1 - 4 (Kindle Edition)

A Moonlit Night Saga: Episodes 1 - 4 (A Moonlit Night #1-4)

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A Moonlit Night Saga follows the story of Emily Johansson. She’s a woman with a secret, one that even she doesn’t know about. All that changes when vampires descend upon the town.

Creatures of the night, they have begun terrorizing the town, covered in the shroud of darkness. If Emily hopes to hold back the shadows, she must discover the power hidden deep within her.

A Moonl...more
Published (first published October 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Moonlit Night Saga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Moonlit Night Saga

Lyuba
This book was pretty bad, and the only reason I've finished it because it didn't seem that long. What was the point of dividing it into 4 parts? None of the parts were developed at all. Many things happened right after another without any explanation, or really any reason. The main vampire guy was a total wimp, considering he got his butt kicked every time he fought. Some great warrior he is. Actually, all of the characters were two dimensional and not interesting at all. I believe that if these...more
Missy
The idea behind the plot was a great idea but under developed. To me it felt like it lacked depth. I was constantly wanting to know why, how and etc. The chapter long flash backs just as things were getting some what interesting was annoying because you never knew for sure when those were comming. They were not marked in any way to let you know you were visiting the past. Most stories use astericks, italics or even dates to seperate flashbacks from the main story.

Because of the short lengththe b...more
Christy
I think there is an interesting underlying story, but it lacks substantial development. The characters have great potential but my interest was only slightly piqued. It did challenge me though to think of ways to enhance the story. I would love to revisit this if it was developed more.
Kaypops
The first part of this story is quite disappointing! It's too short and although it gives you quite a bit of what could be a good story, there just isn't enough here to satisfy! It should either be the whole saga together or more to the chapters to make you want to continue reading them
dksport03
I dont understand why there are episodes? I would have liked to have an entire book. I would like to finish the story because I dont like to be left hanging, but I can't find episodes 5-8 anywhere. Have they come out yet?
Stephanie
This book was different...you don't know what the lead character is though...we do know that she's caught between two vampires and a bunch of ghouls...this is def a book that is a great series starter!
Delaney  Burton
I enjoyed reading this. It was a fast, interesting, good read. I would ike to read the next to see were the characters end up.
Elizabeth
Okay, I couldn't finish this thing. The writing style was horrible, if you know whats good for you don't read it!
Jackie Bosley
Jackie Bosley marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Harvina Britain
Harvina Britain marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Elouise
Elouise marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Leigh Kuhl-Roberts
Leigh Kuhl-Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Lucia Hernandez
Lucia Hernandez marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Cori Nichols
Cori Nichols marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Angel Gress
Angel Gress marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Krysti
Krysti marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Librarian note: there is more than one author on goodreads with this name. Where ^ stands for a space:

Adrianna^White is this author generally writing erotic fiction.
Adrianna^^White is an author generally writing RPG game materials uch as the Battle Cards.
More about Adrianna White...
Naughty Cinderella (Adrianna's Fairy Tales) A Moonlit Night On A Moonlit Night A Moonlit Night Saga: The Vampire Hunter Beauty and the Beast with Two Backs