Start by marking “Seal Team Seven” as Want to Read:
Seal Team Seven

Seal Team Seven (Seal Team Seven #1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Lieutenant Blake Murdock and his seven-man unit from SEAL Team Seven's Red Squad embark on a perilous mission to recover a Japanese freighter carrying nuclear fuel from the renegade Iranian fanatics that hijacked it.
Published October 1st 2011 by Berkley Books (first published August 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Seal Team Seven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seal Team Seven

Steve H
Gung-ho readable silliness.

First book in a long series, which after reading the first novel I'm willing to give book 2 a go.

Interesting to note that Keith Douglass is a publishing house name so the series is written by various authors.
I guess this is standard practice but feels a bit of a cheat if I'm honest.
Seadragon Lady
I enjoyed this book and the next two in the 22 book series. I was looking forward to working my way through all of them.They are what they are action/spy/special forces missions but are well written mostly in my humble opinion and as I said I enjoyed the first three.
Sadly the 4th through mid teens are no available on Kindle and actual paperback books are silly prices £12 for a used copy of No 4. These are not available till 2025 according to Amazon for Kindle. If someone Knows differently I lov...more
Dan
Rated five stars because it marks the beginning of a 22 book series that I always turn to for great entertainment. Throughout the books there is a connection with some of the characters that one can only find in a book series of this size. Great book and I would recommend to anyone from 13 yrs old to 100.
David
This is an awesome start to an awesome series
David Cole
David Cole is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2014
Mark Herwig
Mark Herwig marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Jenni Shaw-olsen marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Kelechi
Kelechi marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Rich
Rich added it
May 24, 2014
Daniel
Daniel is currently reading it
May 16, 2014
Chris Peak
Chris Peak is currently reading it
May 12, 2014
Anna Rumpel
Anna Rumpel marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Donna Antico
Donna Antico marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Specter (Seal Team Seven #2) Carrier (Carrier, #1) Nucflash (Seal Team Seven #3) Direct Action (Seal Team Seven #4) Firestorm (Seal Team Seven #5)