Start by marking “Lancelot in Love” as Want to Read:
Lancelot in Love

Lancelot in Love

Still working through an upset of a romance gone bad, thirty year old Lancelot Sanborn escapes to an old haunt; the bungalow colonies of the Catskill Mountain Resort. As a child Lance remembered the comfort and simplicity of his summer vacations, lazing by the lake and enjoying everything upstate New York had to offer. A stark contrast from his hectic life in the Big ...more
Published October 9th 2011 by The GA Hauser Collection, LLC (first published October 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lancelot in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lancelot in Love

Yvonne
Jul 01, 2012 Yvonne rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
This story ended up not really going anywhere. A young man goes on vacation with a group of buddies. He's questioning his sexual identity and in the closet. He meets a 30 something guy, they have lots of sex. In between all that he freaks out that he'll be found out, yet sits around naked on the outside porch & have public sex on the beach and spends all his time with the guy. Really dumb things to do if you don't want to be found out.

In the meantime, he freaks out to the nth degree when h
T.A. Webb
Oct 22, 2011 T.A. Webb rated it it was amazing
Keefe is a young man fresh out of college, working for a web design firm, on vacation with three of his college buds, all of whom are a little "Big Bang Theory" in their own way.

Lancelot is fresh off a breakup, 30 years old and a successful freelance writer in New York. His heart broken by a cheating lover, he retreats to a safe and pleasant childhood place for two weeks to allow his raw heart to heal.

These two guys meet - the virgin and the romantic with a damaged heart. Can something meaningf
Leaundra
Nov 30, 2011 Leaundra rated it it was amazing
This story really moved me and was actually very emotional for me it made me cry. I just felt for Keefe, because sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. The whole time I was reading this I was thinking I didn't blame him for being scared to come out, but at the same time I was hoping he could get over his fear. I just felt so bad for him but I was so glad he had Lancelot because he was sweet and patient with him. They were both so sweet together and made sparks come off the page. I really ...more
Alina
Aug 27, 2012 Alina rated it it was amazing
Sweet and beautiful book :) Also very hot ))
I liked Keefe and Lance from Midnight In London, so I decided I need to read their story too. The types of relationship in these two books are something similar, imo: older openly gay man and younger confused/in the closet guy. I enjoyed Lance's protective streak and I loved how Keefe's family turn out to be rather supportive. Very satisfying ending too!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Dec 10, 2011 Mandy*reads obsessively* rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook-owned, sweet
4.5*
This is a sweet story. Lancelot really is a knight for Keefe, so patient and understanding.
Poor Keefe is having a horrible time coming to terms with people knowing he's gay, but he loves Lance.
They fell in love pretty quickly, but in this story it worked for me, and I really enjoyed this book.
I loved all the references to NJ! I've shopped at the Paramus mall more than once! :)
Snowtulip
Dec 11, 2011 Snowtulip rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, kindle-leandable
3.5

I admit when I started reading this story, I completely thought it was going to turn into nothing but sex. There is a lot of sex, but there is a developing story of insight and self discovery for Keefe. Keefe and Lance are so adorably sweet together and this was any easy read that offered love and coming to terms with self.
Jora
Dec 22, 2011 Jora rated it really liked it
A thoughtful exploration of fear of coming out to others and especially oneself. I couldn't put it down. Recommended for anyone who doesn't understand what the big deal is about being gay, or maybe just different from others.
Christy T
Nov 30, 2011 Christy T rated it really liked it
4.5
Tina
Oct 22, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-erotic, m-m
4.5 Stars

What a beautiful love story.
Lidia
May 28, 2012 Lidia rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, I liked the environments, the cabin near the lake, the hot, mosquito, and how the author managed to make the atmosphere making you feel the sounds of nature and laughter and screams of people. Then there are Lancelot and Keefe that just as the tale of King Arthur are doing their part. I believe in love at first sight and I find the love story believable, romantic and exciting. Lancelot Keefe help to get out of the closet so doing to accept himself for what he is. And ...more
Xan
Thin, predictable, and a little too glossy to believe as even fiction. Heartbroken, handsome older man finds a virgin, (seriously, they still make those?) to mend his broken heart and teach the wonderful ways of gay love. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if they hadn't fallen into bed in like 2 seconds flat. I guess I just like a little more foreplay. Anyway this is one of those times I wish I had only spent 99 cents.
BookNerd Loves 2 Read
Aug 20, 2014 BookNerd Loves 2 Read rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
The storyline with the two main characters developed a bit too fast for me. I was glad to see Keefe come out to his family, and that they were accepting.
I did enjoy the book, just wish it didn't seem so rushed.
Karl
Sep 15, 2013 Karl rated it liked it
I liked it but it wasn't earth-shatteringly original or a story that will stick with you forever. A sweet coming out story. The terror Keefe experienced at coming out was a bit overdone.
Kristy Maitz
Mar 13, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it really liked it
It was good story or worth reading it. But I have to say I was little bit disappointed with the ending.
Susan
Jan 17, 2014 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I didn't love this book but I love the author so it was not hard to read it. I just felt Keefe was really immature compared to Lance. It really bugged me through the whole book.
Crys Harris
Mar 15, 2012 Crys Harris rated it liked it
Angsty. Keefe is a whiner. Lancelot (snicker) is rather too good to be true. Still, it's readable. 2.75 stars
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Lauren Clanton
Lauren Clanton rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2011
Antonette
Antonette rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2011
Misty
Misty rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2011
Maxine
Maxine rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2012
Robyn Sharp
Robyn Sharp rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2013
Mairose
Mairose rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
Vicki
Vicki rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2012
Claudia
Claudia rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2013
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2012
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2011
Tina Blenke
Tina Blenke rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Where You Least Expect It
  • Language Lessons
  • Prove It
  • Marriage - A Home Series Celebration
  • Beach Balls  (Balls to the Wall,  #3)
  • Maxxed Out (Inside Out #1)
  • Powerless
  • Laurel Heights (Laurel Heights, #1)
  • Sand & Water
  • How to Raise an Honest Rabbit (Granby Knitting, #2)
  • More Than Anything (More, #1)
  • Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells
  • Love Is In The Message (Love, #3)
  • Genius and the Jock (Men of Holsum College, #7)
  • Doing Love Right (Beach Duo, #2)
  • Things I'll Never Say
  • Doing the Dean (Claybourne College, #1)
  • Question Mark (Liaisons #2)
About the Author Award-winning author G.A. Hauser was born in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA and attended university in New York City. She moved to Seattle, Washington where she worked as a patrol officer with the Seattle Police Department. In early 2000 G.A. moved to Hertfordshire, England where she began her writing in earnest and published her first book, In the Shadow of Alexander. Now a full-time ...more
More about G.A. Hauser...