Start by marking “The Curse of Senmut” as Want to Read:

The Curse of Senmut

2.14 of 5 stars 2.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Audio
Published June 1st 2000 by Books in Motion

To ask other readers questions about The Curse of Senmut, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curse of Senmut

Mags
Oh dear. Think I have previously read a book by these two (and thought it was really heavy handed and annoying to read), but somehow didn't remember that I had.
This was really bad. The main character (Ardis Cole) sees evil intent in everyone who her mentor loved and trusted - but trusts everyone who has just suddenly appeared on the scene of the novel.
I read it all because I really don't like NOT finishing a book. But honestly, it's a few hours of my life I won't get back.
Again, glad it was free
Tressa
I didn't like The Curse of Senmut. The plodding writing style and narration (which isn't the narrator's fault since she was following the book) just turned me off the story. It felt stilted and the names were frequently repeated, which compounded my dislike of the book. I couldn't finish listening to the audiobook.
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
May 01, 2012
Kaye
Kaye marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2012
Literary  Chanteuse
Literary Chanteuse marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2012
Loretta Jackson and Vickie Britton are a sister co-authoring team who have written 36 published novels and 77 short stories. Among their novels are the archaeologist Ardis Cole series and a new series featuring contemporary Wyoming sheriff Jeff McQuede. The two sisters often travel to exotic locations such as Russia, India, China and Peru to research settings for their novels. They are also drawn ...more
More about Loretta Jackson...
Whispers of the Stones Stealer of Horses The Fifth Ace (The Luck of the Draw #2) Murder in Black and White Rails and Aces