Start by marking “Preschool to the Rescue” as Want to Read:
Preschool to the Rescue

Preschool to the Rescue

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Look out! There's a sleepy, creepy, deeper-than-you'd-think mud puddle on the preschool playground, and it has swallowed up a pizza van, a fire engine . . . even a tow truck! But don't worry, this group of clever preschoolers knows just how to rescue them!
The talented duo who brought readers the popular Counting Crocodiles and The House That Drac Built have created an irr
Published April 1st 2001 by HMH Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Preschool to the Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Preschool to the Rescue

Katy Bennett
Funny, cumulative rhyme about vehicles that get stuck in a dangerous mud puddle. Great to read-aloud!
Karrie
Super cute and very creative! The kids loved it!
Melissa
5 little children all in a row
ordered a pizza in a box to go
The 1st one said "pepperoni tastes fine"
the 2nd one said I want mushrooms on mine
the 3rd one said I like sausage that's hot
the 4th one asked What else have you got?
The 5th one said "Be sure to add some spice"
and they all had a pizza that tasted very nice

It's round and made of dough
topped with sauce and cheese just so
it's big and round - a special treat
filled wtih vegetables and meat
It's a pizza cooked just right
are you ready - have a bi
Elaine
Dianna
This book didn't really make sense to me; the drawings seemed out of scale. A giant mud puddle swallows up a bunch of trucks, and then the preschoolers, who are bigger than the trucks, come and dig them out. I'd be fine with this all being in their imagination, and that's probably the point, but the book wasn't well done enough for me to be sure of that. My four-year-old liked it, though, and didn't ask any questions.
Emma
After the pizza truck gets stuck in the mud, all of the usual helpers come out to help him. But when the police, firetruck, and tow-truck drivers can't help, the preschoolers come out to save the day!
Bvlmc Buchanan Verplanck Elementary School
A repetitive and cummulative tale, this story uses great adjectives ,some rhyming text and humor to celebrate the can do spirit of pre-schoolers playing in a mud puddle.
Lam Nguyen
I thought this book was okay. It talks about how preschoolers can save the day to help with the mud situation at school. It's a book that i would put in my library
Tanya
Se my review for "The Trucks Are Stuck."
Polly
that mud creature is kind of scary!
Arlyn
Arlyn added it
Jan 18, 2015
Lynn Ayers
Lynn Ayers marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Tony Vu
Tony Vu marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
The Crawford
The Crawford marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Hweegek Krystelle neo
Hweegek Krystelle neo marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Libby
Libby added it
May 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I took the long-cut to being an author. Out of college I did temporary work in offices and libraries, while at night, I wrote poetry and made strange life forms from cloth. When I teamed up with a puppeteer, Bob Kaminski (my husband), I was able to bring my cloth creations to life. We began performing on the streets of San Francisco, at Renaissance fairs, and at schools. After attending a workshop ...more
More about Judy Sierra...
Wild About Books The Sleepy Little Alphabet: A Bedtime Story from Alphabet Town ZooZical Born to Read Mind Your Manners, B.B. Wolf