Start by marking “Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2)” as Want to Read:
Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2)

Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc. #2)

4.22  ·  Rating Details ·  1,653 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
Handbags, stilettos, and spa dates -- not retired SEAL Max Sterling's usual m.o. Until Cameron Tremaine. Duty bound, Max tolerates her sass and smart mouth until she pushes too far.

Cameron doesn't need a bald, bossy bodyguard, thank you very much. Especially one oh, so delectable as Max. Except, when someone decides to silence her for good, Cameron realizes bold and brassy
Nook, 228 pages
Published September 19th 2011 by Mia Dymond, via Smashwords

Emily
Cameron Tremaine leaves no man without the sting of her tongue and her ability to intimidate even the strongest man, has them running for the exit when confronted by her. The stiletto wearing blond bombshell may look like an angel, but behind those shimmering curls she is as wicked as they come.

Undercover SEAL Max Sterling has been captivated by Cameron from the moment he set eyes on her, of course he has no plan to let her know it. When a stalker from her past is released from jail, Cameron is
MBR
Outspoken Angel, book 2 in the SEALs Inc. series turned out to be as awesome as I had envisioned it to be; as fabulous as the drool-worthy cover this one carries. You cannot read Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll, the 1st book in the series without absolutely dying to read Cameron and Max’s story, which is the reason why I ended up gobbling up their story right afterwards.

42 year old Maximilian Sterling is a retired SEAL and the owner of the top-notch security company SEALs Inc. Having spent years i
Judi
Jan 15, 2012 Judi rated it really liked it
I read the first book in this series Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll and absolutely fell in love with Cameron and Max and was excited for their story.

All the banter, sexual tension and cute nick-name calling had me smiling and giggling and I was expecting nothing less in Outspoken Angel. My favorite nickname for Max was Mr. Clean - only because he’s bald, but that was all I could picture him like in my head and felt the name fit him...big, buff, bald and bad-ass.

The sassy, pint-size spitfire Came
Anita
Jan 03, 2012 Anita rated it really liked it
Cameron drives Max crazy!! They met one night at a concert when she took her friend Rachel to live a little. Ever since then - its been nothing but fireworks between them. After Cameron is threatened - Max takes his bodyguard duties serious. Even though Cameron pushes his buttons the whole time. As tension mounts from the stalker, they both feel the pressure to give in. And when they do - wow! Max will do anything for Cameron to keep her safe as he races to stop the stalker. I liked how he was a ...more
ツ Renée
May 31, 2012 ツ Renée rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
Max and Cameron’s story was wonderful and highly entertaining! He was a control freak; she was a wild child. They drove each other nuts! The banter between them was hilarious; the love…hot, tender, and sweet. This series is definitely becoming one of my favorites.
Tabitha Schmer
Jun 08, 2015 Tabitha Schmer rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Max and Cameron is off the charts!!! Maybe this time she found her self a good guy!
Nicole Rogers
Sep 14, 2013 Nicole Rogers rated it it was amazing
I have loved Cameron and Max's banter since the first book in this series. There is just something about when I couple bicker and poke at each other that just tugs at my heart. It shows a great level of comfotability that most couples never find.

Outspoken Angel starts with Cameron getting a phone call that she is unprepared for and her fair share of wired s problems. Rachel her best friend and business partner ask her husband Hawke to get Max Sterling involved and help figure out who is tormenti
Helen Barnes
May 14, 2013 Helen Barnes rated it really liked it
I preferred this book to the first, I absolutely loved Cameron & Max in the first book so delved straight into the second.
The character depth in this book was much better, the plot line was much smoother & easier to follow and found a lot less grammar errors. I was glad they gave in to the inevitable between them, the banter & humour between them was humorous & entertaining too. The sex scenes were well written, raunchy & heated. I loved how even Maxwell didn't get overlooke
Lorraine Sears
Dec 16, 2013 Lorraine Sears rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I couldn't read it fast enough!

It's the second book in the Seals Inc series by Mia Dymond and it tells the tale of Cameron and Max, who were supporting characters from the first book.

Their fiery relationship is based on a wisecracking power struggle as Cameron uses her feminine charms against Max's more traditionally strong muscular hard-man style.

When a stalker threatens Cameron's safety it's Max's job to protect her, but it's not just her safety Max has to worry about, it's
Michelle Tempted By Books
Mar 14, 2013 Michelle Tempted By Books rated it it was amazing
OMG, I LOVED THIS! I had a feeling I would enjoy this one more than the first and I did. I am so anxious to read the remainder of the series that I am going to make the purchase immediately following this review.

Cameron is wonderful. She has a mouth on her that I just adore and yet she isn't too ditzy to play with her own life. She is loyal to an incredible decree and has fantastic taste in shoes.

So the set up is Cameron has a stalker, she calls for help and gets Max. She and Max have a histor
Jenn
Oct 28, 2013 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Outspoken Angel is Mia Dymond's second book in her Seals, Inc. series. Each book can be read as a stand alone but I do recommend reading the first in the series because Cameron and Max are mentioned a lot in the first book.

In Outspoken Angel, Cameron has a stalker and bossy Max Sterling decides he is the perfect one to protect her. Cameron and Max had major chemistry in the first book so I was so happy to see the second book involved them. I thought they made the perfect couple. Cameron is hilar
Judith
Dec 12, 2012 Judith rated it really liked it
Cameron Tremaine was introduced in the first book, a woman who is bound and determined to be her own person and not the prim and proper daughter of a powerful and socially prominent federal judge. She is an artist, an interior decorator, and partner in a firm with her best friend. She is a sassy, mouthy, and wildly intelligent blonde bombshell, a woman who drives Max Sterling crazy, even when he doesn't want to be driven crazy. He knows that she is a force of nature and he needs to guard his hea ...more
Jean Tallman
Max and Cameron make their first appearance in book #1 of SEALS, INC. When I read Leather, Lace, and Rock-n-Roll, I did not realize it was a series. When I stumbled upon this book (and the other two), I was in for a pleasant surprise.

All the SEALS, Inc. books are good books. Max is a burly, huge body guard. Cameron is a smart mouthed interior designer. Neither really knows that hits them but before you know it, they are in love.

Dymond writes well and the characters are well developed. While th
July
Feb 07, 2013 July rated it really liked it
Shelves: home-library
Finally the second book in this series about Cameron and Max! It was very good. Cameron is a feisty little pixie according to Max but he really likes to argue with her. He is finding himself starting to really wanting to have a relationship with her, and he does not do relationship. When Cameron's ex-boyfriend gets out of jail early and starts with the phone calls, she needs a body guard Max volunteers. Vince was put in jail for stalking her and he got out of jail for good behavior.
Now someone i
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Sep 03, 2013 JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I am so loving the SEALS Inc books. This is the second in the series and the one I really wanted to read after book one. I love the chemistry between the feisty Cameron and the gorgeous Max (and not forgetting Maxwell the cat)!!!

Cameron finds herself being stalked again and turns to Max for his help. The story is simple but fun and interesting with no real hidden depth or suspense but is refreshingly enjoyable. Who can resist them Navy SEALS!!!! I've already moved on to book three, Brett and Hol
Connie Taylor
Sep 28, 2013 Connie Taylor rated it it was amazing
The second in the SEALS, Inc. is a great read. The main characters, Cameron and Max are very good for each other. The tension that you see in the first book continues throughout this one. Their continued verbal sniping is a cover for the sexual attention that they have for each other. When they finally acknowledge their love for each other the steamy scenes are hot and just that steamy. This book flows more smoothly and the characters are well developed. The humor in the story adds to the charac ...more
Stephanie
Mar 15, 2013 Stephanie rated it it was ok
All the fun that was Cameron from book 1 was ruined in this book. She became a vapid, shrill bitch for a good chunk and I wanted to slap some sense into her constantly. Plus I saw the "twist" on the bad gut coming a mile away.
I'm also noticing a disturbing editing issue with all the books in this series. On more than one occasion it appears scenes have been cut/edited out but following events/scenes don't seem to take this into account so the reader is left with a huge what the F%$^& am I m
Christina
May 16, 2012 Christina rated it really liked it
Quick read.

Cute. Big bad Navy SEAL turns soft teddy bear and falls in love.

While there is some suspense in the story, it's very predictable, and doesn't really add anything to the character's development. The couple in this story were partially developed and players in the previous story in the series.

The dialogue was nice and easy flowing, funny at times.

The scene where they *finally* give in to their wanting of each other is pretty hawt.
Kame
Mar 19, 2012 Kame rated it really liked it
The banter between Cameron and Max is great. This picks up months after SEAL, Inc. #1 the way you know is Rachael is noticeably pregnant.

Cameron's stalker has been released from jail, and about the same time she and Rachael start getting phone calls where the person hangs up immediately. Hawke puts Max on the case and he is acting as Cameron's bodyguard. Soon into his assignment someone tries to take her from a department store.

The chemistry that bubbled in book one overflows.
Nina
Mar 19, 2013 Nina rated it really liked it
I have not read the other two remaining books in the series, but I can say with cetainty that this one is going to be the best one. Max and Cameron were such a hit in the first book for me that reading their story was just the icing on the cake. Their banter was incredibly fun throught the story and the plot was a good one too, albeit extremelly similar to the one in the first book. The couple's chemistry was to die for and the introductino of Holly was another high note to the book.
Heidi
Dec 27, 2012 Heidi rated it liked it
Erica
Apr 01, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
LMAO! OMG loved this book. Loved all of Carmen's comments and reactions! I wanted to jump MAX in his glasses! Carmen was such a strong woman not showing when she let things get to her! I was just sooo happy when they finally let themselves get together and i was sooo giddy when they said i love you! And the twister??? WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!
Vonjie
Feb 22, 2014 Vonjie rated it liked it
I'm not that happy with the outcome of this book. I mean, I expect that I will give this book a 4 star but after reading it, I found it lacking. The scene about the stalker, and other parts of this book are vague and lacking. I'm sorry but i'll give this book a three star. Anyways, i think it's not that bad..
Char Moore
Jun 21, 2014 Char Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!

Great Read!

I fell in love with this series from the start. Loved Hawke & Rachel. I knew that Cameron & Max were next and I wasn't disappointed at all. I am buying Steele & Holly's adventure right now!! Can't wait!!!
Deannie
Mar 12, 2015 Deannie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Mia Dymond writes a fast paced, well written book of love and danger. Get ready for laughter, becoming exasperated enough to walk away from that book for a few minutes and staying up until you finish.
Missi M
Aug 13, 2014 Missi M rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! I laughed soo hard at their lil' names for each other. They were so perfect for each other. Truly would recommend this book, LOVED it :)
(can't brag enough) definitely a "goodread" :)
Candice
Feb 12, 2013 Candice rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
LOVE Cameron and Max!!! So funny. Cameron was kind of dumb though at times, but then again so was Max when you thought about it since he's the one that gave in.

Nice to see Rachel and Hawke too :)

Holly's story is next, so I am kind of excited to see what's going on with her.
Deb B
Jan 28, 2016 Deb B rated it it was amazing
really great reads, plenty of laughs, well written with engaging characters ... kickass male & female leads - books 1 & 2 were my faves but i loved them all. read the series back to back and will def read more from this author soon
Cheri Morris
Dec 17, 2014 Cheri Morris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's funny

It's a good and funny book with just enough of romance and mystery and action to keep you hooked wanting to know how it's going to play out. The whole series is like that.
Angie
Jun 15, 2012 Angie rated it it was amazing
Max and Cameron kinda make this series. I loved both of them in the first book and this book made me fall in love with them all over again. Book two was just as good if not better in my opinion than book one. I'm sure book three will be just as great!
  • A Just Deception (Private Protectors, #3)
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Deadly Dance (A-Tac, #5)
  • Breakpoint (High Risk, #4)
  • Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2)
  • Soul Survivor (Lost Worlds, #1)
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Edge of Shadows (Shadow Ops, #3)
  • Worth the Trip
  • Undercover Lovers
  • Underground Guardians Box Set (Underground Guardians, #1-2)
  • Wanted (Deadly Secrets #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Daring (Tall, Dark and Dangerous #7-8)
  • Nightfire (Protectors, #3)
  • Trey (Red, Hot & Blue, #1)
  • Still Lake
  • The Best Man
  • Consumed

SEALS, Inc. (5 books)
  • Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc., #1)
  • Freaky By Nature (SEALS, Inc., #3)
  • Tightly Wound (SEALS, Inc., #4)
  • The Cat's Meow (SEALS, Inc., #5)

“He pulled her to him and walked her backwards to the bed. Gently, he laid her back, and came down over her to unclasp the catch of her bra with one flick of a finger.
“Cameron baby,” he whispered, “the angels are about to sing.”
5 likes
“Being the dutiful soldier he was, he didn’t waste energy on trivial matters. If something needed to be done, he did it. If something needed to be said, he said it. Honestly, bluntly and finally. And he loved her. Just because. No explanation necessary. Consequences be damned.” 4 likes