Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2)

Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc. #2)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  1,290 ratings  ·  62 reviews
Handbags, stilettos, and spa dates -- not retired SEAL Max Sterling's usual m.o. Until Cameron Tremaine. Duty bound, Max tolerates her sass and smart mouth until she pushes too far.

Cameron doesn't need a bald, bossy bodyguard, thank you very much. Especially one oh, so delectable as Max. Except, when someone decides to silence her for good, Cameron realizes bold and brassy...more
Published September 19th 2011 by Mia Dymond, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Outspoken Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outspoken Angel

The Perfect Play by Jaci BurtonTaking a Shot by Jaci BurtonChanging the Game by Jaci BurtonBearing All by Tiffinie HelmerLover Mine by J.R. Ward
Cover-Only Male Chests-All Genres
77th out of 230 books — 64 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
Most Possessive Romantic Men
426th out of 710 books — 1,228 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily
Cameron Tremaine leaves no man without the sting of her tongue and her ability to intimidate even the strongest man, has them running for the exit when confronted by her. The stiletto wearing blond bombshell may look like an angel, but behind those shimmering curls she is as wicked as they come.

Undercover SEAL Max Sterling has been captivated by Cameron from the moment he set eyes on her, of course he has no plan to let her know it. When a stalker from her past is released from jail, Cameron is...more
Maldivianbookreviewer
Outspoken Angel, book 2 in the SEALs Inc. series turned out to be as awesome as I had envisioned it to be; as fabulous as the drool-worthy cover this one carries. You cannot read Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll, the 1st book in the series without absolutely dying to read Cameron and Max’s story, which is the reason why I ended up gobbling up their story right afterwards.

42 year old Maximilian Sterling is a retired SEAL and the owner of the top-notch security company SEALs Inc. Having spent years i...more
Judi
I read the first book in this series Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll and absolutely fell in love with Cameron and Max and was excited for their story.

All the banter, sexual tension and cute nick-name calling had me smiling and giggling and I was expecting nothing less in Outspoken Angel. My favorite nickname for Max was Mr. Clean - only because he’s bald, but that was all I could picture him like in my head and felt the name fit him...big, buff, bald and bad-ass.

The sassy, pint-size spitfire Came...more
Anita
Cameron drives Max crazy!! They met one night at a concert when she took her friend Rachel to live a little. Ever since then - its been nothing but fireworks between them. After Cameron is threatened - Max takes his bodyguard duties serious. Even though Cameron pushes his buttons the whole time. As tension mounts from the stalker, they both feel the pressure to give in. And when they do - wow! Max will do anything for Cameron to keep her safe as he races to stop the stalker. I liked how he was a...more
ツ Renée
Max and Cameron’s story was wonderful and highly entertaining! He was a control freak; she was a wild child. They drove each other nuts! The banter between them was hilarious; the love…hot, tender, and sweet. This series is definitely becoming one of my favorites.
Helen Barnes
I preferred this book to the first, I absolutely loved Cameron & Max in the first book so delved straight into the second.
The character depth in this book was much better, the plot line was much smoother & easier to follow and found a lot less grammar errors. I was glad they gave in to the inevitable between them, the banter & humour between them was humorous & entertaining too. The sex scenes were well written, raunchy & heated. I loved how even Maxwell didn't get overlooke...more
Nicole Rogers
I have loved Cameron and Max's banter since the first book in this series. There is just something about when I couple bicker and poke at each other that just tugs at my heart. It shows a great level of comfotability that most couples never find.

Outspoken Angel starts with Cameron getting a phone call that she is unprepared for and her fair share of wired s problems. Rachel her best friend and business partner ask her husband Hawke to get Max Sterling involved and help figure out who is tormenti...more
Vonjie
I'm not that happy with the outcome of this book. I mean, I expect that I will give this book a 4 star but after reading it, I found it lacking. The scene about the stalker, and other parts of this book are vague and lacking. I'm sorry but i'll give this book a three star. Anyways, i think it's not that bad..
Charlisa Moore
Great Read!

Great Read!

I fell in love with this series from the start. Loved Hawke & Rachel. I knew that Cameron & Max were next and I wasn't disappointed at all. I am buying Steele & Holly's adventure right now!! Can't wait!!!
Lorraine Sears
I loved this book. I couldn't read it fast enough!

It's the second book in the Seals Inc series by Mia Dymond and it tells the tale of Cameron and Max, who were supporting characters from the first book.

Their fiery relationship is based on a wisecracking power struggle as Cameron uses her feminine charms against Max's more traditionally strong muscular hard-man style.

When a stalker threatens Cameron's safety it's Max's job to protect her, but it's not just her safety Max has to worry about, it's...more
Sherry Haynes
I now have a new Book BF Maximillion. Yum It is nice to see that a character can be older and still sexy, alphamale, and hot. Kudos to Mia Dymond for noticing that leading men don't have a certain age limit.
Michelle Tempted By Books
OMG, I LOVED THIS! I had a feeling I would enjoy this one more than the first and I did. I am so anxious to read the remainder of the series that I am going to make the purchase immediately following this review.

Cameron is wonderful. She has a mouth on her that I just adore and yet she isn't too ditzy to play with her own life. She is loyal to an incredible decree and has fantastic taste in shoes.

So the set up is Cameron has a stalker, she calls for help and gets Max. She and Max have a histor...more
Judith
Cameron Tremaine was introduced in the first book, a woman who is bound and determined to be her own person and not the prim and proper daughter of a powerful and socially prominent federal judge. She is an artist, an interior decorator, and partner in a firm with her best friend. She is a sassy, mouthy, and wildly intelligent blonde bombshell, a woman who drives Max Sterling crazy, even when he doesn't want to be driven crazy. He knows that she is a force of nature and he needs to guard his hea...more
Avid
Outspoken Angel is Mia Dymond's second book in her Seals, Inc. series. Each book can be read as a stand alone but I do recommend reading the first in the series because Cameron and Max are mentioned a lot in the first book.

In Outspoken Angel, Cameron has a stalker and bossy Max Sterling decides he is the perfect one to protect her. Cameron and Max had major chemistry in the first book so I was so happy to see the second book involved them. I thought they made the perfect couple. Cameron is hilar...more
Missi M
LOVED this book! I laughed soo hard at their lil' names for each other. They were so perfect for each other. Truly would recommend this book, LOVED it :)
(can't brag enough) definitely a "goodread" :)
Stacy
Funny! Her characters are so full of life-quirky and downright hilarious. Love her female characters-strong, witty, and perfectly able to take care of themselves. Excellent read!
Ansu
This was an easy read. I like my heroines to be girly girls and Cameron did not disappoint. I just felt as Seal's they where pretty useless, the bad guy & the cat gets the best of them!!!!
Jean Tallman
Max and Cameron make their first appearance in book #1 of SEALS, INC. When I read Leather, Lace, and Rock-n-Roll, I did not realize it was a series. When I stumbled upon this book (and the other two), I was in for a pleasant surprise.

All the SEALS, Inc. books are good books. Max is a burly, huge body guard. Cameron is a smart mouthed interior designer. Neither really knows that hits them but before you know it, they are in love.

Dymond writes well and the characters are well developed. While th...more
July
Finally the second book in this series about Cameron and Max! It was very good. Cameron is a feisty little pixie according to Max but he really likes to argue with her. He is finding himself starting to really wanting to have a relationship with her, and he does not do relationship. When Cameron's ex-boyfriend gets out of jail early and starts with the phone calls, she needs a body guard Max volunteers. Vince was put in jail for stalking her and he got out of jail for good behavior.
Now someone i...more
Christine Rossman
This book was better than the first one. I will remember this author for more enjoyable reading.
Connie Taylor
The second in the SEALS, Inc. is a great read. The main characters, Cameron and Max are very good for each other. The tension that you see in the first book continues throughout this one. Their continued verbal sniping is a cover for the sexual attention that they have for each other. When they finally acknowledge their love for each other the steamy scenes are hot and just that steamy. This book flows more smoothly and the characters are well developed. The humor in the story adds to the charac...more
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
I am so loving the SEALS Inc books. This is the second in the series and the one I really wanted to read after book one. I love the chemistry between the feisty Cameron and the gorgeous Max (and not forgetting Maxwell the cat)!!!

Cameron finds herself being stalked again and turns to Max for his help. The story is simple but fun and interesting with no real hidden depth or suspense but is refreshingly enjoyable. Who can resist them Navy SEALS!!!! I've already moved on to book three, Brett and Hol...more
Stephanie
All the fun that was Cameron from book 1 was ruined in this book. She became a vapid, shrill bitch for a good chunk and I wanted to slap some sense into her constantly. Plus I saw the "twist" on the bad gut coming a mile away.
I'm also noticing a disturbing editing issue with all the books in this series. On more than one occasion it appears scenes have been cut/edited out but following events/scenes don't seem to take this into account so the reader is left with a huge what the F%$^& am I m...more
Kame
The banter between Cameron and Max is great. This picks up months after SEAL, Inc. #1 the way you know is Rachael is noticeably pregnant.

Cameron's stalker has been released from jail, and about the same time she and Rachael start getting phone calls where the person hangs up immediately. Hawke puts Max on the case and he is acting as Cameron's bodyguard. Soon into his assignment someone tries to take her from a department store.

The chemistry that bubbled in book one overflows.
Nina Pedrosa
I have not read the other two remaining books in the series, but I can say with cetainty that this one is going to be the best one. Max and Cameron were such a hit in the first book for me that reading their story was just the icing on the cake. Their banter was incredibly fun throught the story and the plot was a good one too, albeit extremelly similar to the one in the first book. The couple's chemistry was to die for and the introductino of Holly was another high note to the book.
Christina
Quick read.

Cute. Big bad Navy SEAL turns soft teddy bear and falls in love.

While there is some suspense in the story, it's very predictable, and doesn't really add anything to the character's development. The couple in this story were partially developed and players in the previous story in the series.

The dialogue was nice and easy flowing, funny at times.

The scene where they *finally* give in to their wanting of each other is pretty hawt.
Cathy Rooney jones
funny, keeps you on your edge. I could not put it down good book. Max just melted my heart
Erica
LMAO! OMG loved this book. Loved all of Carmen's comments and reactions! I wanted to jump MAX in his glasses! Carmen was such a strong woman not showing when she let things get to her! I was just sooo happy when they finally let themselves get together and i was sooo giddy when they said i love you! And the twister??? WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!
Heidi
Yum!!! Love the powerful men in our life's!!
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • A Just Deception (Private Protectors, #3)
  • Daring (A-Tac, #3.5)
  • Deceiving the Protector (Resurrection, #2)
  • Under Fire
  • The Best Man
  • Undercover Lovers
  • Breakpoint (High Risk, #4)
  • Eleven (The Brandon Fisher FBI Series, #1)
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Breaking The Rules (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #587)
  • Nightfall
  • Wild Encounter
  • Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2)
  • Trey (Red, Hot & Blue, #1)
  • Cullen's Bride (March Madness) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #914)
  • Don't Look Back
  • Worth the Trip
Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc., #1) Freaky By Nature (SEALS, Inc., #3) Tightly Wound (SEALS, Inc., #4) Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #1) Playing with Fire (Primrose, Minnesota, #1)

“He pulled her to him and walked her backwards to the bed. Gently, he laid her back, and came down over her to unclasp the catch of her bra with one flick of a finger.
“Cameron baby,” he whispered, “the angels are about to sing.”
5 likes
“Max smoothed Cameron’s curls from her forehead and placed a feather light kiss there before he rolled beside her. While his heart beat a jungle rhythm, his soul remained rooted firmly inside hers.” 3 likes